TTY: "Ganglord" cover version by Korine Varekamp and video

Re: TTY: "Ganglord" cover version and video

At least he said something POSITIVE about Blenheim. It was in the third person so I read it in Julia's stupid voice but I'll take what I can get. Jesus.

Moz makes a great effort to sing lyrics cleanly and clearly in his songs . Sadly this video cover does NONE of that ! The best I could make out is the word getto at the end . The rest is just humming , light screeching or some other form of sound . The video images swing from one extreme to another : war to farm animals , police to bull running , convicts to an animal auction . I could never get bearing on what the idea the video wanted to present .

really? i do, completely.

this is brutal summary of topics which morrissey finds important lately.

video is excellent - it was made by person who did this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG_IDcxFRKs

p.s. i understand this is very disappointing for those who love him because of his entertaining part.

That's your opinion, which is of no concern to me or the animals. Please refrain from cluttering up the thread by needlessly re-posting my comments. You can just click 'reply' instead of 'reply with quote'.

best
BB

Moz makes a great effort to sing lyrics cleanly and clearly in his songs . Sadly this video cover does NONE of that ! The best I could make out is the word getto at the end . The rest is just humming , light screeching or some other form of sound . The video images swing from one extreme to another : war to farm animals , police to bull running , convicts to an animal auction . I could never get bearing on what the idea the video wanted to present .

One of Morrissey's gravest artistic errors has been his rigid belief in The Hegemony Of The Voice. It's only Joe Chiccarelli's masterful production on WPINOYB that finally blended His Cheesetarian Voice into a genuine musical landscape. Of course, Morrissey will have to re-do the vocals for the re-issue so that they showcase His Vegan Voice. This is the main reason why I consider WPINOYB to be Morrissey's finest work to date. It's acutally musical rather than a droning poetry reading over a Green Day Dad Pub Rock Radio Friendly Unit Shifting piece of shit Americana soundscape that Visconti and others were happy to sabotage previous albums. ROTT was recorded in Rome, featured Ennio but you'd hardly know it as it's so compressed and anodyne to appeal to the Flyover states. After numerous epic fails Morrissey finally threw caution to the winds and let rip as part of a sonic maelstrom. Then he went el plotto losto with Harvest Records and destroyed the whole f***ing thing. *rollseyes*

These are stunningly moving productions of music and visual co-efficients by Sharon Jheeta [video] and Korine Varekamp [vocals] Morrissey if finally scanning his Audience beyond the delusional List 'fans' and coming up with gold-dust. Never mind using these for the pre-gig playlist, Korine should be on stage as backing vocalist and Sharon should be entrusted with creating an entire visual image-fest for the entire gig.

I can see why some folk failed to get the links between Ganglords in Dublin/Manc/Brum suburbs and Ganglords running abbatoirs with trafficked desperate labour slaves, with the connivance of the Ganglord cops. It's a stunning re-imagining of The Ganglord Text and elevates this song to the very top of M's canon. Now, if only he could find someone on his team of flunkies who actually knew that *Blenheim* is a BOO! word, a red flag to the heart and soul of every Animal Abolitionist here in The Shire. There's a point at which all credibility and possibilities of re-booting M's car-crash career will be exhausted. What a bizarre day. Linking to this extraordinary art whilst also boasting at being invited to the Blenheim Death Camp. Onwards! Upwards! But remember, it's about the animals, not some C List pop star. Like Gary Yourofsky, BrummieBoy couldn't give two f***s what happens to Morrissey or his *lovely career* because The World Is Full Of Killing Fields For Boars and that's it. If he mans up at #VeganBootCamp and becomes a #VeganSoldierOfLove that's grand, but if he thinks he can just appropriate the plight of animals to add jazz to his PR then he's truly f***ed.

best
BB

[RIP Veronica Geurin]

One microsecond look at him convinces us all of that...But you've got to remember that all Morrissey sees is a bald guy who looks pretty convinced, a sort of Bruce Vegan Willis. A rush of testosterone, and Morrissey will interpret him as "manly", when most people will just see the loony lonely tune in him.

Our Moorrissey has no way to defend himself against lunatics. Blame his daddy or whoever, he just ain't equipped. All we can do is wish him well, but we don't have much hope. The guy got seduced by PETA prez for chrissake. I've seen sexier horses, who also had more sense... rofl.

Hee? HAW.

Yes, Gary is a #VeganSuperDrone as is BrummieBoy The military chic/kitsch is a 'f*** off' to those who think Vegans are navel-gazing narcissists and it's lulz too. BB is starting BootCamp, he put on the flab and glasses and moped around at Del Ray Rockets gigs pretending to be a burnt-out casualty but it was just another De Niro masterclass Method Acting class. He fooled everyone to think he was a 'victim' of child abuse who'd retired to have a sentimental idyll with cuddly animals in The Shire. No such thing, ever since 9/11/2001 when he left the Real World he's been planning/plotting/scheming/preparing. But he's not The Osama For Animals that MI5/6 suspects. He's a man of peace, think Nelson Mandela/Bob Marley for the animals. But he's also a ruthless WarLord when he needs to be, hence he took Morrissey's fake animal rights kudos and crashed that alabaster to the ground in Operation #Cheesegate and guess what? Morrissey is delighted. His depression is starting to lift as he detoxes in the Garden Of Vegan and he knows it's nothing personal, it's all about the animals, not f***ing ludicrous Pop Musik. BB will now become a public figure and that includes some sort of musical statements but, again, only in so far as it progresses animal rights. Everything else is just narcissistic vanity. Morrissey needs to sync with his inner #VeganPsychoDrone but the correct link isn't Bruce Willis, though that's funny, it's Henry Rollins who was right all along about Mommy's Boy Morrissey. Man up for Man U, Morrissey, the BrummieBoy crew are on the horizon, you will have to up your game, big-time if you even wanna be in the frame 'going forward' after 9/11/2016 and the release of #VegAnarchyInThe UK

Yes, Morrissey also need 'Iron John' therapy in the 90s, but he was too busy trying to infiltrate the MadnessMassive and tracking BB at Highbury, but nobody in Madness would ever reveal a thing about BrummieBoy, those North London lads knew all about the #BrummieGooner who jumped ship from the sinking BCFCZulu ship when 2Tone failed to embrace #RainbowLaces But that's an entirely different topic, so let's stay on track with Ganglord. BB is indeed a Ganglord but he's a Soldier of Love, for every single child and vulnerable adult human and all the non-humans f***ed over by Patriarchal Sky God Genocide & Ecocide.

best
BB

PS: "BrummieBoy" is Iron John aka "The Green Man" Green George, Jack in the green, John Barleycorn, Robin Goodfellow, Puck.....amongst many other things. BB is not a person but a collective mass consciousness event come to heal this planet. Srsly! Lulz....

Morrissey...

MCA "He looks like Vanilla Ice."

Henry "I think he is Vanilla Ice. If vanilla Ice had brains he’d be Morrissey. I just think that Morrissey just typifies how f***ed-up you Limeys are. That wallowing ‘huuuuuuuuuuh ooooooooh ooooooh’ - it’s like, y’know, get that grease outta your hair, get a girlfriend, get a James Brown cd, get some Vitamin C, get some f***ing clean air and some sunlight, go outside for a walk - get over it ! Morrissey, buddy, come on ! I’ll help him out, I’ll take him out and we’ll play frisbee ! Cheer him up a little ! Take him out to Burger King, get him a Bon Jovi record ! That guy just generates - he makes bumming-out into a hip thing. The typical English boy, pock-marked, bony white, teeth falling out of his head on a diet of chocolate, white sugar, tea, fried food, sitting at home, grease running out of his face, bumming-out on life, sitting in a shitty industrial town listening to Morrissey wallow making tons of money out of some kid’s urban industrial misery. Morrissey is a smart f***er and he plays the line, he wears those see-through shirts, he plays that AC/DC line, he plays both sexes. The guy’s smart, he’s a businessman. But he’s playing business with people’s souls..."

MCA "He’s my man ! I don’t know why Henry goes on about him. We were in England and we were having tea together. He’s a good guy !"

Henry "But, see, he helps those English kids stay all f***ed-up and ill, he gets that pasty white, do-nothing, lethargic Limey thing and makes it a cool trip. What ? Nah, it’s not a racial stereotype, I’m just busting on Limeys, I’m having a good time here ! I’ve got you in a room with a tape-recorder on, I know you’re going to print the most derogatory shit I say ! Like I’m gonna give a f*** when I come to England and blow you motherf***ers away again this year ! I already did it to you once, I’m gonna do it to you again just like I did the year before and the year before that - you keep printing the bullshit, I keep coming back and torching your venues. Hey, Bono’s lucky, when he was walking up Westwood Boulevard a couple of years ago, that I didn’t take his hat off his head and smack him. Cos I saw him without any bodyguards and I was like ‘Oh, this is it !’ - but I wimped out because I was with a girl."

Mike D "I’d just like to see Bono and Morrissey fight each other."

Henry "Aaaaaw ! I don’t want to fight those guys, I hope nothing horrible happens to them. I don’t wish any ill upon their bodies, I just like bustin’ on them. I don’t hope they get hit by cars, I hope they live to be 90 and make many records. I just think that U2 are evil. If I was in a room and Bono was going ‘Come on ! Lets fight’ - I’d walk away...

Roadie "You could put him in a chokehold."

And Henry just smiles... "

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/35213-rollins-vs-morrissey

Iron John: A Book About Men is a book by American poet Robert Bly published in 1990 by Addison-Wesley, and his best known work to the public at large.[SUP][1][/SUP] An exegesis of Iron John, a parable about a boy maturing into adulthood (monomyth) with help of the wild man, and part of the Grimms' Fairy Tales published in 1812 by German folklorists Brothers Grimm, it spent 62 weeks on the The New York Times Best Seller list and went on to become a pioneering work in mythopoetic men's movement.[SUP][2][/SUP]

It uses Jungian psychology, various myths, legends, folklores, and fairy tales [SUP][1][/SUP] to analyze Iron John in Bruno Bettelheim fashion, to find lessons especially meaningful to men and men's movement.[SUP][3][/SUP] Bly believes that this fairy tale contains lessons from the past of great importance to modern men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_John:_A_Book_About_Men

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Benny Hill meets the Holocaust? Classy.

Gut wrenchingly awful "singing" by the way.

Benny Hill meets the Holocaust? Classy.

Gut wrenchingly awful "singing" by the way.

It's important to get a x-section of views. Thanks for sharing with the 'fan' community. Unfortunately for you, Morrissey couldn't give a f*** what his fans think. At last he's waking up from the Fan-Trance. Took him 33 years of refusal and silliness, mind. But better late than never! Wonder what Noel Gallagher thinks of these covers cuz, y'know, his views are really important too. *rollseyes*

best
BB

Is that TRB a complete fantasist or is Moz really on Twitter predicting things? There does seem to be a rather long list of coincidences and I have to admit that this blue rose thing doesn't seem as far fetched as I first thought; after all, Moz has worn the roses on stage.

TRB is a complete and utter fantasist. He has pretended to be Moz on Twitter for years now, and has conversations with himself. He also wrote that MorrisseysWorld blog that appeared a few years back. The only thing that I don't understand is why Moz has worn blue roses and carried out all those predictions that TRB predicted on his blog. I guess it must just be coincidental.

TRB is a complete and utter fantasist. He has pretended to be Moz on Twitter for years now, and has conversations with himself. He also wrote that MorrisseysWorld blog that appeared a few years back. The only thing that I don't understand is why Moz has worn blue roses and carried out all those predictions that TRB predicted on his blog. I guess it must just be coincidental.

might have thought it a fan group at first having fun and throwing a bone so to speak until he realized or someone told him whats up.

Or it could be true ohohoh (spooky sounds)
Na its bs. But i wonder i'm not that informed in the tbr-thing. Can you mention some predictions that came true?
I first heard about this business on this tour. A chick in line told me after the show that Morrissey had accepted her blue rose. But i never even saw her holding one in line.

Na its bs. But i wonder i'm not that informed in the tbr-thing. Can you mention some predictions that came true?
I first heard about this business on this tour. A chick in line told me after the show that Morrissey had accepted her blue rose. But i never even saw her holding one in line.

yeah I hadn't heard about any true predictions. curious as well

Interesting that you state that it's bs, and then admit that you know nothing about it. Do you use this logic in all your daily decision making? Here is all you need to know about the Blue Rose Society - http://bluerosesociety.blogspot.co.uk. Carry on calling it bs if you like; just like most of the other sheep on here, or open your eyes and see the blindingly obvious. It is up to you, and I for one don't care which way you go. I am also very lucky in that I have followed the whole story and am left in no doubt whatsoever that Morrissey is behind it all. The truth will out one day - or maybe it won't! Enjoy.

Interesting that you state that it's bs, and then admit that you know nothing about it. Do you use this logic in all your daily decision making? Here is all you need to know about the Blue Rose Society - http://bluerosesociety.blogspot.co.uk. Carry on calling it bs if you like; just like most of the other sheep on here, or open your eyes and see the blindingly obvious. It is up to you, and I for one don't care which way you go. I am also very lucky in that I have followed the whole story and am left in no doubt whatsoever that Morrissey is behind it all. The truth will out one day - or maybe it won't! Enjoy.

Just f*** off, you enormous Jackass.

Did you see that i said that im not "that" informed. I have a knowledge of it even thou Its just slightly. PS you don't need to no much about something to sense that its utter bullshit.

Its bullishit. You are missing the most important thing in this scenario. Morrissey has a life. He has other things to concentrate on than some delusional shit like. If he has accepted any roses on stage its propably to mess with people like you. Also of course morrissey would accept roses, blue or any color, who wouldn't. Its flattering and adds to his mystic, but he has a life.

This is nearly as bad as the diana thing

Did you see that i said that im not "that" informed. I have a knowledge of it even thou Its just slightly. PS you don't need to no much about something to sense that its utter bullshit.

Its bullishit. You are missing the most important thing in this scenario. Morrissey has a life. He has other things to concentrate on than some delusional shit like. If he has accepted any roses on stage its propably to mess with people like you. Also of course morrissey would accept roses, blue or any color, who wouldn't. Its flattering and adds to his mystic, but he has a life.

This is nearly as bad as the diana thing

Ok, thanks.

Re: TTY: "Ganglord" cover version and video

I'm sorry, that was just bloody awful. All that's happened here is that the Ganglord instrumental that was leaked here has been really, really badly sung over. I mean REALLY badly.

I think she was singing it for dogs only, otherwise I can't explain the ridiculous high pitch of her voice. Agggh. Talk about strangling a good song. Moz should send the cops around to her house to steal the master copy.

How odd. Its sounds like she is singing in one room and they are recording in another. Well its unique

How odd. Its sounds like she is singing in one room and they are recording in another. Well its unique

im guessing she probably doesn't expect to become the next pop wonder and just did it for fun solidarity for moz or just because she liked a song. I don't think everyone who does a karaoke cover should be judged by the standers of real singers musicians. whats the point in judging it or her if those are the reasons. I guess I just don't like to inflict needless suffering on someone for no point. my judgment of her version isn't really important for me to express, why would it be, but her emotional well being is important to me as anyones is. just seems like needlessly hurting someone because you think it fun or the judgement so important that they loose and grace they might have in them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom