TTY: Universal Music, the approach made to David Joseph, since denied by David Joseph

I've read it over and over and I don't see a denial. Just plans for the future and the fact they aren't releasing any songs by any artist concerning Paris. All John is saying is that he thinks it's a good idea, but he needs to know where the proceeds will go and he needs to hear from Morrissey and not Boz.

It's not a denial.

He knows exactly what he is doing, he is serial killer smart. He knows there would be no deal with Universal so why not mess with them. He has an usual sense of humor. He still has options with record deals no matter how he acts, as long as there is money to be made. I don't need to resort to name calling to prove a point, they say in arguing you have lost once you start insulting someone

They are wrong. And you are going to have an increasingly hard time justifying your smoke-blowing.

I'd get Moz's indignation if he'd written the song after what happened in Paris and Universal had refused to release it... but that is not the case, is it?

Desperate.

Anyone seen Ketamine ? ( probably posts anymouse these days )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'd get Moz's indignation if he'd written the song after what happened in Paris and Universal had refused to release it... but that is not the case, is it?

Desperate.

Missing the point for several reasons...

Benny "liked" your post

And I've "liked" your post. I hope that gives you a brief dopamine buzz.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks again for yet another lengthy blah, blah, blah, shit, blah, blah post. I stopped reading after the second line. Go write a book. It will sure be a bestseller.

You stopped reading after the second line yet then felt compelled to fire off a feeble insult? How likely is that? A bestseller like "List of The Lols"? LOL!

best
BB

Anyone seen Ketamine ? ( probably posts anymouse these days )

Amusingly, both Ketamine Sun and Crystal Geezer are AWOL from this thread. Both used the same spam tactic of flooding any thread that disses Morrissey with abstract musings. However, there are signs that CG is finally facing some uncomfortable truths about Morrissey and that perhaps explains her absence. Poet is also mute and stricken, unable to function sufficient to tap out ridiculous responses. It's all good. Morrissey is a vile troll and with #Paris4Profit he has finally gone too far. Only the utterly stupid brainwashed members of the Cult now defend him, led on by fluffer-in-chief Cheerleader Boz who no doubt is gettting his ra-ra skirt and pom-poms ready for the next gig. What a total pillock he's proved himself to be.

best
GoBB

Amusingly, both Ketamine Sun and Crystal Geezer are AWOL from this thread. Both used the same spam tactic of flooding any thread that disses Morrissey with abstract musings. However, there are signs that CG is finally facing some uncomfortable truths about Morrissey and that perhaps explains her absence. Poet is also mute and stricken, unable to function sufficient to tap out ridiculous responses. It's all good. Morrissey is a vile troll and with #Paris4Profit he has finally gone too far. Only the utterly stupid brainwashed members of the Cult now defend him, led on by fluffer-in-chief Cheerleader Boz who no doubt is gettting his ra-ra skirt and pom-poms ready for the next gig. What a total pillock he's proved himself to be.

best
GoBB

and you are trapped talking about Morrissey forever. Morrissey Wins.

and you are trapped talking about Morrissey forever. Morrissey Wins.

Trapped? I can leave this circus anytime i want and do so for months at a time. But when I hear that the clown Morrissey is back in action, it's fun to grab some popcorn and candyfloss and gurgle from the circle. Morrissey is in a very dark place with only delusional cult followers like you to console him. He richly deserves this fate and I look forward to more crocodile tears of a clown in due course. He is a vile troll but with #ProfitFromParis he has gone too far..... I win!

best
BB

It really is all that's left though. What else is there? It makes sense. He's self-destructed, he needs a profile in the media, and what better way, and to make a stack of dosh and remind folk of the good ol' days at the same time?

No it doesn't - or at least I don't want it to. I want to remember The Smiths as they were thank you very much, before the court case and Morrissey going all Bardot. (By this I mean focusing on one "good cause" such as animal rights and being an antisocial humaphobic pain in the lower backside on all other issues.)

Last edited:
...he is reduced to squabbling with Universal about whether they would or wouldn't re-release a fairly mediocre single in a crass attempt at self-promotion.

...which needed no re-release since it was on-line all the time, still is -- all he had to do was shout out for us to download it with his promise to donate x months' of royalties to a Paris-related charity.

Is there a way back from this nadir?

Yep. Stop believing in your own importance. Get humble again. Head down and tour, self-finance a single or two, possibly an album. And FFS stop posting adolescent-level business-related memes.

While on this topic, I've always found his business-related songs the worst to listen to ("Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself", "Journalists Who Lie", "Best Friend on the Payroll", to name but a few. Oh, and "Sorrow Will Come in the End" of course). Not musically perhaps, WDYFOFY's music especially is lovely, but the lyrics..

...which needed no re-release since it was on-line all the time, still is -- all he had to do was shout out for us to download it with his promise to donate x months' of royalties to a Paris-related charity.

Yep. Stop believing in your own importance. Get humble again. Head down and tour, self-finance a single or two, possibly an album. And FFS stop posting adolescent-level business-related memes.

While on this topic, I've always found his business-related songs the worst to listen to ("Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself", "Journalists Who Lie", "Best Friend on the Payroll", to name but a few. Oh, and "Sorrow Will Come in the End" of course). Not musically perhaps, WDYFOFY's music especially is lovely, but the lyrics..

Very valid points made but:

"Stop believing in your own importance. Get humble again"

That's never going to happen is it? There's a greater chance of him agreeing to reform The Smiths for a world tour which includes Canada, performing Speedway for an encore with Johnny on drums and Mike Joyce singing the final verse!

Tut tut Steven things are slacking in True to you land we didn't even get a "Happy thanks killing " statement this year.
Instead we got a photo advertising clothing brand 'Supreme'.

Killing turkey birds must be so last year I guess. Crikey you'll be selling your own signature next, dear oh dear.

Moral of this fable: Universal Music uses artists as disposable diapers. Including pissing on them sending their requests to a solicitor. Music is a commodity with a market value raised and lowered by interest, regardless of its intrinsic value and the feelings of people involved. Music industry destroys art.

Tut tut Steven things are slacking in True to you land we didn't even get a "Happy thanks killing " statement this year.
Instead we got a photo advertising clothing brand 'Supreme'.

Killing turkey birds must be so last year I guess. Crikey you'll be selling your own signature next, dear oh dear.

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Morrissey is deep in the Brazilian jungle, the covered wagon heading for Brazilia. He is happy to be there trying to ignore the success of that 'fat bird from Totteham' aka: Adele. Out of all his sufferings, the fact that The Queen has made sure Adele is the biggest selling artist evva! must rank near the top. Sadly for conspiracy loon Morrissey, Adele is also huge in Brazil so he'll just have to lie down in a darkened room until it's time to go onstage and pretend he's a pop star again. Sad. Has Morrissey even had a #1 i Brazil? LOL!

best
BB

[h=1]Adele's new album 25 is No.1 on iTunes in almost every country in the world[/h] Her world domination comes before she's even toured the album.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...most-every-country-in-the-world-a6749626.html

- - - Updated - - -

Moral of this fable: Universal Music uses artists as disposable diapers. Including pissing on them sending their requests to a solicitor. Music is a commodity with a market value raised and lowered by interest, regardless of its intrinsic value and the feelings of people involved. Music industry destroys art.

Not true. Adele is Art. Morrissey is Artifice. She is The Voice. His is the croaking lizard Crank-Fraud lost in the jungle trying to escape his conspiracy demons. You should join him!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

People are tragically dying all the time. That's be a long silence you're asking for.

Imagine how crowded the planet would be if they weren't?

180!

best
BB

Morrissey is deep in the Brazilian jungle, the covered wagon heading for Brazilia. He is happy to be there trying to ignore the success of that 'fat bird from Totteham' aka: Adele. Out of all his sufferings, the fact that The Queen has made sure Adele is the biggest selling artist evva! must rank near the top. Sadly for conspiracy loon Morrissey, Adele is also huge in Brazil so he'll just have to lie down in a darkened room until it's time to go onstage and pretend he's a pop star again. Sad. Has Morrissey even had a #1 i Brazil? LOL!

best
BB

[h=1]Adele's new album 25 is No.1 on iTunes in almost every country in the world[/h] Her world domination comes before she's even toured the album.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...most-every-country-in-the-world-a6749626.html

- - - Updated - - -

Not true. Adele is Art. Morrissey is Artifice. She is The Voice. His is the croaking lizard Crank-Fraud lost in the jungle trying to escape his conspiracy demons. You should join him!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine how crowded the planet would be if they weren't?

180!

best
BB

Maybe, Adele is wonderful but she doesn't talk to me. I don't waste my time crying about past relationships I screwed up. I'm concerned about another matters. I like artists that make me think and question the world where we live.

Let's see the way they treat Adele if she dares to think outside the box. Now she is doing her homework.

Back
Top Bottom