what does "viva hate" means?

Would it be worth saying that the original title to the album was "Education in reverse" ?

GLU you thunder stealer!

My post was to be
Viva Hate = Education in Reverse

now I'll have to go off to[pic] (my nose) heaven nose what Viva Hate ever meant (just do a post-search - geddit?), he was good with it though, whatever it was. Sooooo
Viva Hate = Ban

love

Grim

Would it be worth saying that the original title to the album was "Education in reverse" ?

Education in reverse was etched into the original vinyl...

Cheers,

Kumo

It means just what it says, "A Salute to hate" and it can't be more simple than that.

Education in reverse was etched into the original vinyl...

Cheers,

Kumo

"Education in Reverse" was not the original title. It was a misprint in Australia only. I am Australian and have the vinyl.

"Education in Reverse" was not the original title. It was a misprint in Australia only. I am Australian and have the vinyl.

I'm quite sure it was the original title but morrissey changed it to reflect on the break up of the smiths.....it'd be a pretty bad misprint from viva hate to education in reverse...hard to mistake them...but yes there are many australian only vinyls with it on.

I'm quite sure it was the original title but morrissey changed it to reflect on the break up of the smiths.....it'd be a pretty bad misprint from viva hate to education in reverse...hard to mistake them...but yes there are many australian only vinyls with it on.

He said it was going to be the title of the next Smith Album but last minute decided to change it...

Kumo

According to Peepholism, Melody Maker reported that the working title was 'Education In Reverse', so Morrissey must have had that in mind at some point. It also wonders how the Aust. version could have been 'misprinted' when they were given the finished 'Viva Hate' artwork by EMI.

I wonder how this did happen?

Back
Top Bottom