what will you do for Halloween?

I shall be sat in my flat with all the lights off ignoring the trick or treaters! I love being a miserable cow:D

was supposed to be doing a costume run but i'm dealing with an injured foot. :( now to figure out what i can do that doesnt require being on my feet long. my guy is DJing tonight and I dont think I can deal w/ a bunch of drunk 20-somethings

Which costume should I break out Spongebath Betty or Pirate Wench?

01017524.detail.a.jpg

[
83157-2098-8999.jpg
either :horny:

I need help! I'm so indecisive!!

I'm about to go do my hair for tonight. I have blue hair dye. I dont wanna do my whole head blue, just highlight it.

should I do chunky highlights? or thinner, streakier highlights?

should I do my all my bangs blue either way?

my hair is black. and im going as the Corpse Bride so thats why I need bluish hair. and yes this is real hair dye. I am committed to my role. :p

I shall be sat in my flat with all the lights off ignoring the trick or treaters! I love being a miserable cow:D

That's exactly what I do. :D

Hide from trick or treaters and people with eggs. Nobody at school is going trick or treating, they're all just going egging, last night a lad in my class threw a potato threw a footballer's window, along with some mushrooms and an orange...

One of my Housemates bought a tub of spooky sweets, but so far as I know no-one has knocked. I'm surprised, as this looks like a Haunted House and the inhabitants like the Munsters. (Dressed up for a party). :eek:

Ah, well someone will have to eat the sweets before they go stale. ;)

I need help! I'm so indecisive!!

I'm about to go do my hair for tonight. I have blue hair dye. I dont wanna do my whole head blue, just highlight it.

should I do chunky highlights? or thinner, streakier highlights?

should I do my all my bangs blue either way?

my hair is black. and im going as the Corpse Bride so thats why I need bluish hair. and yes this is real hair dye. I am committed to my role. :p

Thin streaky ones, and just put like two thin streaks in your bangs, and sweep them to the side, if you can.

Thin streaky ones, and just put like two thin streaks in your bangs, and sweep them to the side, if you can.

as I started applying the dye, I realized that since my hair was black anyway, it would basically come out highlighted anyway. so i just did the whole thing. its setting now. :)

I hope my makeup looks okay! i have a good idea about how i'm gonna do it. i got lots of blue and black eyeshadow. cuz i dont wanna look creepy, just a little creepy, but mostly hawt. :D

How are you going to do it?

It might be cute if you did your eyeliner and black eyeshadow like a cat's eye, and did blue under it. But that's just an idea. I'm sure you're going to look hawt. :)

How are you going to do it?

It might be cute if you did your eyeliner and black eyeshadow like a cat's eye, and did blue under it. But that's just an idea. I'm sure you're going to look hawt. :)

well since I'm going as the Corpse Bride, I wanna do the big black circles around my eyes, to give that "dead" look. but in the movie she had that bluish tint about her. so then on my actual eyelids and directly under my eyes i want it to be bluish, kinda blend it with the black. and then i also have a blue sparkly eyeshadow that id put on top of that. the trick is for it to all blend together. and i also have blue lipstick. :)

ok time to wash the blue out of my hair! :guitar:

well since I'm going as the Corpse Bride, I wanna do the big black circles around my eyes, to give that "dead" look. but in the movie she had that bluish tint about her. so then on my actual eyelids and directly under my eyes i want it to be bluish, kinda blend it with the black. and then i also have a blue sparkly eyeshadow that id put on top of that. the trick is for it to all blend together. and i also have blue lipstick. :)

ok time to wash the blue out of my hair! :guitar:

I wanna see pics. :D

Tags
beardist
Back
Top Bottom