what will you do for Halloween?

i did not feel like doing much so i am being a good neighbor and giving out candy.
i am a bit annoyed that there is not one good horror movie on tonight on cable, it is good i own hundreds of horror movies on dvd to pick from.:guitar:

Last night she promised me a myspace photoshoot. :)

f***! the blue didnt take AT ALL. like, it didnt even highlight! what a waste! my bathtub is blue, and the tips of my fingers are blue. my hair. not blue. :(

whatevah. time for the makeup....

i did not feel like doing much so i am being a good neighbor and giving out candy.
i am a bit annoyed that there is not one good horror movie on tonight on cable, it is good i own hundreds of horror movies on dvd to pick from.:guitar:

I watched "Willard" the other night, I love that movie.

f***! the blue didnt take AT ALL. like, it didnt even highlight! what a waste! my bathtub is blue, and the tips of my fingers are blue. my hair. not blue. :(

I'm sorry! :( But I bet you can make the blue fingertips work for you!

you are gonna show at least some of us pics of you in your corpse bridie lookin thing, right :o

ps: this is what you are going for i am assuming;
corpse_bride.jpg

I watched "Willard" the other night, I love that movie.

I'm sorry! :( But I bet you can make the blue fingertips work for you!

I was watching it too. Crispin Glover is a freak :D

nugz, good luck with the costume. If all else fails, you could go as a wannabe smurf?! :p

My husband has to spend the night in the hospital for observation. I'm finally heading out to canvass the 'hood with Supergirl and Hannah Montana for candy. Back later for my own treats... beers!!

My husband has to spend the night in the hospital for observation. I'm finally heading out to canvass the 'hood with Supergirl and Hannah Montana for candy. Back later for my own treats... beers!!

I hope your husband's ok!

I just got home and my all-time favorite horror movie ever Poltergeist is on... I sprained my ankle today and don't feel like doing anything besides sitting here with ice on my leg watching scary movies and possibly drinking a bit. :D

you have been watching AMC ,haven't you?
its a good movie, though i dont like when the kitty gets it.i watched jeepers creepers earlier, i have grown to like it.

I cried during the kitty part

I was watching it too. Crispin Glover is a freak :D

nugz, good luck with the costume. If all else fails, you could go as a wannabe smurf?! :p

Sorry about your husband Coz, I hope he is well! :) Good wishes your way!

Crispin = yurm!

film_cover_1.jpg

(Just ignore the rat.)

Sorry about your husband Coz, I hope he is well! :) Good wishes your way!

Thanks, he's okay. Had sinus surgery today and everything went well, but they were concerned that while in recovery, every time he drifted off/slept, his oxygen levels would drop. So, they're just going to monitor him overnight. It's just as well that he's there. Let them baby him for the first night :p

We went trick or treating with the neighbor kids and on the 2nd house, my daughter opens the lady's door :eek::confused::rolleyes: and rather than give the kids candy, she says "Don't open my door! Turn around and leave right now! You kids get the hell off my porch!" :mad: So much for poison apples at her house. :p I have no idea why my daughter opened her door...neither did she :rolleyes: (ARGH!)

Here are my goblins.

Corrissey, your girls are adorable!

My husband is a very good pumpkin carver. Here are this year's jack-o-lanterns:

cat08.jpg

frankie_08.jpg

I'll post a kid pic tomorrow. I'm exhausted, going to bed.

Boo! Y'all

Corrissey, your girls are adorable!

My husband is a very good pumpkin carver. Here are this year's jack-o-lanterns:

cat08.jpg

frankie_08.jpg

I'll post a kid pic tomorrow. I'm exhausted, going to bed.

Boo! Y'all

That's very good! I'm watching two different versions of Sleepy Hollow.

Tags
beardist
Back
Top Bottom