Who are the best fans???

Allow me to be tha thread killah!!
cap300.gif

Go to the boards if you want...
Page after page of sniping rage, an English singe or an American tinge...

Truly, this thread was started as a joke, considering my disdain for so many inane threads. Funny to see the cobwebs were dusted off. Should a Morrissey booger thread be next? I believe everything else has been covered...

The fans that cool you down.

It may have been said before, but i couldn't be arsed reading the whole thing..:)

The fans that cool you down.

It may have been said before, but i couldn't be arsed reading the whole thing..:)

KILT!

Off subject -and why not- I thought of 'you' this afternoon as we walked down Michigan Avenue behind a man in a kilt!! It was brown tartan and he had on a brown sweater with brown boots -sporting a short mohawk. He looked good if you ask me :p but my kids were like...:confused:

p.s. we're still 'waiting' :rolleyes:

KILT!

Off subject -and why not- I thought of 'you' this afternoon as we walked down Michigan Avenue behind a man in a kilt!! It was brown tartan and he had on a brown sweater with brown boots -sporting a short mohawk. He looked good if you ask me :p but my kids were like...:confused:

p.s. we're still 'waiting' :rolleyes:

You lucky peeps have just had Tartan Week in America. Where Scotsmen hung like hamsters walk around with ill-kept pubic hair and try to get people to come to Scotland.

I will keep the picture dry for the moment. I don't want all the Morrissey Solo women leaving their husbands and deserting their families and physically swimming the Atlantic Ocean just to get their hands on me and do all kinds of depraved acts on me.

I have a duty to protect the innocent, you know..:)

How are you anyways?

depraved :p

(funny post, as usual Kilt - and I'm not talking about your 'post' ;))

It took me a while to get the 'post' thing which is either good news for me or bad news for you..:) Though you did say you felt depraved, which is always nice to hear..:)

I could really do with some serious depravity. It's been a while...:tears:

It took me a while to get the 'post' thing which is either good news for me or bad news for you..:) Though you did say you felt depraved, which is always nice to hear..:)

I could really do with some serious depravity. It's been a while
...:tears:

Maybe it's time to break out the kilt? :D

The best fans are those who stay true to their word when they say they're going to show us 'something' ;)

I want to wear a shirt to the next Morrissey concert that says BEST FAN with a picture of one oscillating :p

Maybe it's time to break out the kilt? :D

The best fans are those who stay true to their word when they say they're going to show us 'something' ;)

I want to wear a shirt to the next Morrissey concert that says BEST FAN with a picture of one oscillating :p

Maybe the kilt is the problem. If you don't have any undies on then there's nowhere to contain any testicle enhancilation. NOT a word but it should be...:) It doesn't help being so titchy...:) Suddenly there a gust of wind and the kilt goes north and women say, "Look at that freak bitch with the stretched clitoris"......:)

It's really embarrassing, especially if you're out with elderly relatives..:)

Oh, and a Best Fan t-shirt sounds like a great idea..:)

The ones who have a history of listening to and buying his music.
The ones who identify wiht his lyrics and philosophy.
The ones who don't care about assexuality or androgeny.
The ones who are always there on his side no matter what he does.
The one and you know who you are, who will still
love him even when he's not a star........:D

How can you define a good fan by where they come from or if thier black,white.What next does it make you a better moz fan by wearing glasses or not.

some gifs of Morrissey fans
these gifs dont seem to fit anywhere else but here

it really make a concert video when you see the fans singing along with such passion
thats why i prefer the manchester movepart on the m in manchester dvd
to the gig in the men arena
Fpp2.gif

The guy with the mike who looks slighly puzzled to the girl next to him…love it

Fpp0.gif

Fnrwy1.gif

Fnrwy0.gif

The guy looks more like a metalhead to me

Fglast1.gif

orgasmic
mtv019cb.gif

Back