Who is your solo crush?

I sent it to her as a PM. And no it was not indecent. I guess I am just a bit more bashful than most. Let me work on sending it to others later.

I sent it to her as a PM. And no it was not indecent. I guess I am just a bit more bashful than most. Let me work on sending it to others later.

Umm... okay. :):o Or you can post it on the members pics thread or the male fan frink thread too.

My "solo crush" is my boyfriend who I actually met off of here in August. I forget what his original solo handle was on here, but I know he just rejoined as 3~JeremyStephen~3 after his move in with me.
I wonder what the stats are on people meeting on the solo board:) We can't be the only ones. :p

solo.jpg

My "solo crush" is my boyfriend who I actually met off of here in August. I forget what his original solo handle was on here, but I know he just rejoined as 3~JeremyStephen~3 after his move in with me.
I wonder what the stats are on people meeting on the solo board:) We can't be the only ones. :p

solo.jpg

aw, depeche, that's very sweet :sweet: conga-rats and good luck!!

I didn't know you met him here, very cool :cool: and yes, there are others here...trust me. I'll never tell!!

aw, depeche, that's very sweet :sweet: conga-rats and good luck!!

I didn't know you met him here, very cool :cool: and yes, there are others here...trust me. I'll never tell!!

I wasn't going to say anything and keep it secret like other people on here :cool: (lol) but I got over my embarrassment. I figure, hey, we didn't really meet online though the normal methods of online dating which is creepy...we developed a relationship through our obsession of Morrissey..which actually sounds creepier..hahahahahaha:D

Tags
chica 4ever crimes always crimes is pretty hott paris looks hot see you in b'ham crimes smiffy + crimes! the ginger one out of s&g what does dmw mean?
Back
Top Bottom