YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
A bland album played in it’s entirety.

How desperate must he feel right now to act like such a nostalgia act sellout.

At least Notre Dame or other conspiracy songs won’t be part of the setlist.
They could very well be part of the encore set. 😑

With the lineup as it is now? Nah. It would be the death of the album that was the great return to form for Moz. I think I’d rather hop it to see Paul Viva cover the quarry with his helium like voice 🤣
No, I would rather see people who actually know how to play their instruments, but it's not like it's going to happen anytime soon.

The band/crew must be loving this. A jaunt around the world at MOZI’s expense, barely having to work. And, if the backing track story is true, barely having to work even when they are working.

You just know those two women are going to be all over the music websites, telling their tales of woe once this pathetic excuse for a tour ends.
I am so sick of those two women.

Yeah! Let’s get Alain and Boz center stage
with capes, a spotlight each. Morrissey can sing from behind a curtain. Those two deserve it!
Or just, you know, Alain to Moz’ left and Boz to his right. Like normal. It’s not about stealing the spotlight from the precious STAR. It’s just that it would probably be cool for the fans, especially those who were around during the Quarry days, to see the guitarists/songwriters who wrote the album with Moz also perform the album together with Moz.

Or just, you know, Alain to Moz’ left and Boz to his right. Like normal. It’s not about stealing the spotlight from the precious STAR. It’s just that it would probably be cool for the fans, especially those who were around during the Quarry days, to see the guitarists/songwriters who wrote the album with Moz also perform the album together with Moz.

No duh. :sleeping:

There is no such thing in life as normal, except for you.

As others have already mentioned: who does he want to perform Quarry with, in just under 1.5 months after the last Australian concert? Only the current band can. If not, Boz and Alain would already know about their good fortune. So, no 3-4 elegant older gentlemen in suits like in 2004.
It also makes sense that these concerts are part of a lucrative (for potential record companies) Quarry reissue, on which the release of BOT and WMTWD might depend upon.

I'd be willing to fly in from the East coast if I knew of other shows going on at the same time, so the trip isn't a bust if the shows do get canceled. But I'm not sure if I'll be back from my trip to Maine, either. If only these had been announced earlier 😕

Back
Top Bottom