Years of Refusal Has Leaked

Does anyone have the 2 b-sides for "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"?

I'm looking for "Shame is the Name" and "Because of My Bad Education".

Thanks for your help.

i dont like this new material.... :o(...morrissey was very rocker...i prefer you are the quarry.....

Saludos.

Thanks for your help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Churchill was right, giving Hitler Czechoslovakia just made him want MORE.

Paris single B side tracks

Thanks for your help.

:rolleyes:

I believe like All You Need Is Me, promo does not have those two tracks.

You have to buy a CD and a vinyl single to listen those songs in 9th February if you're based in UK.

Last edited:
How come no one checked The Pirate Bay? The best torrent tracker out there. He who search he shall find.

thanks for the heads up on this - found and downloaded in 12 mins - perfect

super vibrant "up" album - of course will be buying in feb but till then this

satisfies my lust

Most of the people here are dedicated "fans"
and have declared they are still planning on purchasing the CD.

Yes but as we know MOST people aren't dedicated to music. And most of the sites saying that they have Years of Refusal will give it away to people who aren't as committed and who enjoy the works of Britney Spears, these people only buy Morrisseys albums because he's fashionable nowadays that must be obvious.

So what I said still applies

I have to agree. I would say about half of the people illegally downloading YOR will never buy the album. They just say they will to justify nicking it.

Yes but as we know MOST people aren't dedicated to music. And most of the sites saying that they have Years of Refusal will give it away to people who aren't as committed and who enjoy the works of Britney Spears, these people only buy Morrisseys albums because he's fashionable nowadays that must be obvious.

So what I said still applies

Not really, they all would've downloaded it anyways. A month early or the day of, it matters not. What DOES matter is if the music in question is QUALITY material, which will be the true incentive for someone to go out and purchase a physical copy of the music in question. The days of buying a record sight unseen is for the weak minded and they deserve the vast majority of garbage that they'll end up receiving.

I have to agree. I would say about half of the people illegally downloading YOR will never buy the album. They just say they will to justify nicking it.

Once again you run around spouting off your opinion of what people think or do without any FACTUAL basis behind it. But hey, I'll just apply the same to you as in my mind you downloaded it and are listening to it right now in your hypocritical haven.

Not really, they all would've downloaded it anyways. A month early or the day of, it matters not. What DOES matter is if the music in question is QUALITY material, which will be the true incentive for someone to go out and purchase a physical copy of the music in question. The days of buying a record sight unseen is for the weak minded and they deserve the vast majority of garbage that they'll end up receiving.

No, you've missed the mark once more. Take a deep breath. MOST people DO NOT care about music. Morrissey has became fashionable recently (2000's) People these days follow and BUY music to be accepted and to follow the latest trend.

People will download this album for free, meaning Morrissey gets nothing, and that he loses precious places in the charts that he RIGHTLY deserves.

Yes the minority of people buying the record who download free will buy it also, But they are the MINORITY! This means that a lot of people downloading WILL NOT bother purchasing the CD/VINYL because they have for free and they care not for music.

Understand?

Like I said earlier, I'll be buying it.

moztu4.jpg

No, you've missed the mark once more. Take a deep breath. MOST people DO NOT care about music. Morrissey has became fashionable recently (2000's) People these days follow and BUY music to be accepted and to follow the latest trend.

People will download this album for free, meaning Morrissey gets nothing, and that he loses precious places in the charts that he RIGHTLY deserves.

Yes the minority of people buying the record who download free will buy it also, But they are the MINORITY! This means that a lot of people downloading WILL NOT bother purchasing the CD/VINYL because they have for free and they care not for music.

Understand?

Morrissey never really would've gotten anything anyways. If you had any real knowledge with how the music industry works, you'd know that the bulk of Morrissey's royalties come from touring and licensing. He hasn't sold enough record to make a considerable amount of money from record sales since before downloading even existed.

But anyways, besides all that, what is the point of you ranting and complaining about people downloading music and not going out and buying it (which you don't know to be 100% factual)? There is NOTHING, NOTHING you can do to change that! The record companies have given up on trying to change that! Find something better to concern yourself with then judging other people and imposing your beliefs on their lifestyles!

Morrissey never really would've gotten anything anyways. If you had any real knowledge with how the music industry works, you'd know that the bulk of Morrissey's royalties come from touring and licensing. He hasn't sold enough record to make a considerable amount of money from record sales since before downloading even existed.

But anyways, besides all that, what is the point of you ranting and complaining about people downloading music and not going out and buying it (which you don't know to be 100% factual)? There is NOTHING, NOTHING you can do to change that! The record companies have given up on trying to change that! Find something better to concern yourself with then judging other people and imposing your beliefs on their lifestyles!

Because its Imbeciles such as your unfine self that bring the whole concept of music down, and make it harder for talented people to make a living. And I find it quite hilarious that you see 100,000+ records sold on an average album as not very much.... Do you not see you're part of the problem, why have you bothered joining a Morrissey website when you occupy such a blinkered space, a very backward life you must lead.

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom