Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I suppose so. Your still:crazy: though:p

I wouldn't buy one for several reasons.

A. I've no record player
B. I've sold all my morrissey vinyl
C. I'm not lining his pockets anymore

If you had a copy of your arsenal that was signed by Moz, Boz, Alain White Gary Day, and Spencer,that you bought at the liverpool show (yes i know there wasn't one) for the arsenal tour in 1992 would you ever sell it?

Can anyone tell me if they're selling the YOR keychain at the Gigs please, want one but will wait till the 25th if they are. Many thanks...

Lucrative? My comment has nothing to do with money, ok we're not taking about elvis's vegas comeback suit, or buddy hollys guitar, or Jim Morrisons leather jeans, but to have a copy of a classic album signed by the people who made it. To have all the albums signed by the different members of his band through the different phases of his career would be fantastic. you'd have to soulless or very desperate to ever sell, especially arsenal with that line up. I have a copy of London Calling that joe strummer and paul simonon signed at the back door of manchester apollo in 1980 couldn't ever part with it (don't know where it is but i know it's here somewhere), but we're all diferent i suppose i'm a car dealer and i'm always amazed at people getting teary trading in old cars, bits off tin, go figure.

received today:
skull3.jpg

i think this is the last time i order from recordstoreUK. i still don't have my order. last time i ordered i got the singles 2 weeks after the release date.

i think this is the last time i order from recordstoreUK. i still don't have my order. last time i ordered i got the singles 2 weeks after the release date.

i want to say i received them 2 days after the release once.

i wish i had pre-ordered the re-issues, i wanted to buy from my local shop and didn't.
now they don't have them.

managed to get another signed vinyl last night 1/20 ...:D:blushing::D

Do you not like the encore?

I know it's the same set list each night, but do you really need 4 signed LPs so badly that you miss the end of the gig?

Dave

they go on sale before the encore , i am happy to nip out and get back in before first of the gang starts , thus missing nothing :thumb:

You leave when he plays 'The Loop' or 'I'm OK by Myself'? How long does it take you also? then again, I guess that depends where you're sat/stood.

My friend and I who are going to Liverpool are desperate to get signed LP's especially me as its my home town and it was in Liverpool that I first ever saw Moz in concert.

Now......bracing myself for all the flack I am going to get over this next statement:lbf::crazy::lbf:

I am willing to pay £50 to someone who IS prepared to miss the encore in order to buy two for us. I just dont want to miss a minute of Moz and yet I really want the LP.

Okay......go ahead.......let me have the ridicule NPLR:tears::tears:

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom