Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

My friend and I who are going to Liverpool are desperate to get signed LP's especially me as its my home town and it was in Liverpool that I first ever saw Moz in concert.

Now......bracing myself for all the flack I am going to get over this next statement:lbf::crazy::lbf:

I am willing to pay £50 to someone who IS prepared to miss the encore in order to buy two for us. I just dont want to miss a minute of Moz and yet I really want the LP.

Okay......go ahead.......let me have the ridicule NPLR:tears::tears:

give me the money honey:p

they go on sale before the encore , i am happy to nip out and get back in before first of the gang starts , thus missing nothing :thumb:

You leave when he plays 'The Loop' or 'I'm OK by Myself'? How long does it take you also? then again, I guess that depends where you're sat/stood.

Who's going to get Number 1 of 30 at the Apollo gigs?

Who's going to get there first?
harryhill_fight.jpg

Dave

The Smiths Original LP Ex-Con - £8
Meat Is Murder Original LP Ex-Con -£8
Pregnant For Last Time 7" - £5
Irish Blood English Heart Promo Cd - £3.75 (Haggled a bit from £6 lol)
All at a record fair

Latest finds,white label is 'HKIMN','Still Ill' came in a stickered Island bag?and was too cheap to just leave as was the green edged 'GIAC'

Finally an Interesting Drug UK 7" in a paper sleeve (thanks for the help B!:)) and from a local record store a Swedish William 7".

Finally an Interesting Drug UK 7" in a paper sleeve (thanks for the help B!:)) and from a local record store a Swedish William 7".
Is the Interesting Drug in a white paper sleeve with a push out center?

No, it is in a picture sleeve (normal one) but it is made of thin paper instead of the normal UK card sleeves. I am aware of three UK 7"s that are available in both. The exception being My Love Life that, as far as I know, was only issued in a paper sleeve in the UK. Very exciting, I know.

No, it is in a picture sleeve (normal one) but it is made of thin paper instead of the normal UK card sleeves. I am aware of three UK 7"s that are available in both. The exception being My Love Life that, as far as I know, was only issued in a paper sleeve in the UK. Very exciting, I know.

Good to know that My Love Life 7" was only released in a paper sleeve in the UK, thank you Mikael.

I can stop searching for the glossy card release now!

I already own the paper sleeve release for My Love Life and I have been looking for the glossy card sleeve for ages and have never ever seen one.

Which singles were released on paper sleeve in the UK? My Love Life, Interesting Drug and ...?

Cheers,

I.R

Playboys, Interesting Drug and Fatty both card and paper. My Love Life paper only.

I posted this a few weeks ago in a different thread when I bought it, but it arrived today, all the way from Chile and I'm cock-a-hoop, so I thought I'd post it here, where it belongs.

!BRdwMGQB2k~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyOEvBJ-JLsObSg~~_1.JPG

Genuine BBC Transcription Services LP - recording of the Smiths' Gig at Oxford Apollo on 18th March 1985. Widely available as a bootleg and as a download - usually having been copied from the radio, but this is the real deal, lifted at some stage in its history from the archives at the BBC.

http://passionsjustlikemine.com/live/smiths-g850318.htm

I've been after one of these for years, so, I am a very, very happy bunny :D

Dave

Dave.... that is soooo cool. One of the vinyls I've been looking for...

Do you think you could do us a big nice awesome beautiful favor and share the audio (and maybe the images for my site:p) with us?

I'll send you a devo doll.

Last edited:
I posted this a few weeks ago in a different thread when I bought it, but it arrived today, all the way from Chile and I'm cock-a-hoop, so I thought I'd post it here, where it belongs.

Genuine BBC Transcription Services LP - recording of the Smiths' Gig at Oxford Apollo on 18th March 1985. Widely available as a bootleg and as a download - usually having been copied from the radio, but this is the real deal, lifted at some stage in its history from the archives at the BBC.

Dave

it looks lovely , really good condition :thumb:

Dave

Dave that is so gorgeous :) lucky you, I'm very jealous:thumb:

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom