Arriving in Mexico

Image posted by Famous when dead:

44972_44971_FB_IMG_1542834103600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 46474

“Alexi, you will have to get a bag for Mini Moz.

What a busy day I’ve had .....[/QUOTE]

Notice, that the face is turned towards the wall, it is. Got em self an, what was it ???....An "Asshole-mouth"
But, do keep it stored in the , "black-bag".....for post show romp. .....NO need to excite the donkey till then.

Looks like a character from this season of Narcos, "el Gringo" and his driver Chapo.

Hilarious....we were thinking, "Fantasy Island" with Tattu .....Mozzer got on his faux-Corinthian Leather sport coat to boot he does. "Dee plane Boss...dee plane!" "Steady Tattu...Steady !"

No. But he should invest in a cattle prod and send a bolt of electricity through their blubbering lips. That would work nicely.
More disturbing is the fact that he doesn't bat an eyelid or dispute such blind devotion. Maybe there is part of him which actually believes he is God's representive on earth.
It was scientifically proven that Jesus was Irish. Irish mothers think their sons walk on water. The sons think their mothers are virgins.
I'm fairly sure that is what Moz was conveying in Irish Blood English Heart, albeit on a frequency only audible to vegan dogs and the criminally insane.

If Moz dropped the crap glasses and the mismatching blazer he would have looked like a cool dude, me reckons.

The Moz disagrees. You see, while the millions and millions of humasexuals chant The Moz’s name at the airport, The Moz hops in his custom made stretch limo, pulls out his diamond encrusted iPhone 8 from his $500 shirt pocket, logs onto his Wells Fargo app and counts the millions......AND MILLIONS.......of dollars in The Moz’s bank account.

Don’t feel sorry for The Moz, no no. Feel sorry for that bald headed jabroni, STONE COLD STEVE MOZ-TIN because if that redneck whisker biscuit shows his face around here again, The Moz is gonna whoop his candy ass all over Mexico City.

If you smell what The Moz is cooking.

EmptyGloomyCapybara-small.gif

https://thetakeout.com/recipe-elvis-peanut-butter-banana-bacon-sandwich-1828317677

I used to, Pep, so I remember what that’s like. I had corrective surgery so no more glasses or contacts. It changed my life.
Yes, I have a friend who had it done. I've never had the money, so I stick with the glasses. Which is a laugh, since the money they cost every time I have to change them must have paid for the op several times over by now. My friend said the one thing they never tell you is how much it really, really hurt. Is this so?

Yes, I have a friend who had it done. I've never had the money, so I stick with the glasses. Which is a laugh, since the money they cost every time I have to change them must have paid for the op several times over by now. My friend said the one thing they never tell you is how much it really, really hurt. Is this so?
I had mine done at a reasonable price years ago in Oz while living there. The operation wasn't sore but the pre-test where this absolute c$nt nurse clamped my head between her meaty arms and stuck a strip of sandpaper into my eyes hurt like hell. Just to test the moisture. I'd love to sandpaper her into an alternate dimension.

I don't care what any of yalls say, moz looks rad. I would be so proud walking down the street with that man even if he wasn't famous for being Morrissey.

A tight fisted Paddy knows how to make use of that Halloween outfit through out Thanksgiving and Xmas and New Years and why not even keep it for Easter too?

A career as a Vegas wedding chapel Elvis singer on the cards?

Image posted by Famous when dead:

44972_44971_FB_IMG_1542834103600.jpg

I'm loving the Jim Bowen look :clap:
" keep out of the black and in the red, nothing in this game for two in a bed "
" Great, smashing, super! Come and look at what you would have won " :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I don’t remember any pain. They must have done a good job numbing me up. I had it done with lasers. Not sure if that makes a difference. The hardest part for me was holding my eye still for long enough periods while the surgeon worked. My eye would get bored and move and then I kept getting yelled at. The surgeon told me he was really, really good at what he did and he wasn’t going to let me screw it up for him! Things did turn out great. I’m very happy and wish I had done it long ago. It changed my life, truly.

I had mine done at a reasonable price years ago in Oz while living there. The operation wasn't sore but the pre-test where this absolute c$nt nurse clamped my head between her meaty arms and stuck a strip of sandpaper into my eyes hurt like hell. Just to test the moisture. I'd love to sandpaper her into an alternate dimension.
Well, yes, there was that. It also felt a little Clockwork Orange with my eyes clamped open. Did they record your surgery, Acton? They did mine and gave me a dvd of the surgery. I’ve not got up the nerve to watch it yet, though.

Back
Top Bottom