Arriving in Mexico

Image posted by Famous when dead:

44972_44971_FB_IMG_1542834103600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not called the Pope of Mope for nothing. Anyone know where this moniker started?

Well friends...The old nick-name in So.Cal. for, "The Pope of Mope", is....."MR. HAPPY"! ,....coined by the illustrious and wonderful d.j., Steve West....of old 911 fame and little fortune. Steve's Sunday a.m. request line show of 80's tunes was so joyously depressing early a.m.s Thank you Steve West....Thank you 91X....& for some reason...Thank you Morrissey ! p.s...Maybe Steve West coined Pope-Mope too...I dunno

Crimey fek tit thick c*** wacker wind it up mate. What you f***ing idiots don't understand a million miles away from Moz Angeles is that the self proclaimed California Son aka "Morrissey" and "the pope of mope" is as happy as a clam and has been all his life living in the warm California sun laughing at you pathetic f***s. All that Brit pop Smiths depressed shit was to sell records and a stepping stone for his solo career. Why can't you anti American and anti Moz Angeles delusional wackos just accept him for what he is since he is really showing his true colors now. He doesn't need your stones L sterling anymore and especially since he has the mporium uk as the highest selling merch website for a living pop star. Get the f*** out of here and get on the Joy Order and Bon Jovi websites. Go home!!!

Last edited:
Crimey fek tit thick c*** wacker wind it up mate. What you f***ing idiots don't understand a million miles away from Moz Angeles is that the self proclaimed California Son aka "Morrissey" and "the pope of mope" is as happy as a clam and has been all his life living in the warm California sun laughing at you pathetic f***s. All that Brit pop Smiths depressed shit was to sell records and a stepping stone for his solo career. Why can't you anti American and anti Moz Angeles delusional wackos just accept him for what he is since he is really showing his true colors now. He doesn't need your stones L sterling anymore and especially since he has the mporium uk as the highest selling merch website for a living pop star. Get the f*** out of here and get on the Joy Order and Bon Jovi websites. Go home!!!

You need to stop sucking your moms tits so soon after she's had her daily crack as its getting into your blood stream and leads to these crazy posts.

Don’t touch The Moz’s pancakes. Don’t even think about The Moz’s pancakes. In fact, don’t even think about waffles. The Moz says there is one thing he wants you to think about, to keep in your mind, keep it in the back, the front, keep it tucked under your testicles, The Moz doesn’t give a crap! The Moz wants you to remember to get a tattoo on your buttcheek of The Moz’s name...because The Moz wants you to remember, The Moz wants you never, AND THE MOZ MEANS NEVER to forget that YOUR CANDY ASS BELONGS TO THE MOZ!

If you smellaheyaheyaheyhey what The Moz is cooking.
That's rather sensible actually. The tattoo artist could even skip the O and save some ink. But all depending on whether she bent over or lay on her back, it could end up reading ZOW, whatever that means.

I'd feel like a rotted plank saying "I love you" to Morrissey's back as he walks away without reply. You know, I don't think I'd like his life. Shepherded through airports with strangers looking for any kind of recognition. No amount of money is worth that intrusion.
I actually called him an effete British prick as he walked straight past myself, my sharpie, and my Viva Hate poster. But then after the show, I was the only one he stopped and talked to. So maybe he respects a bit of assholery?

Dear God, he's give in to wearing gold plated pedophile glasses now. Somewhere a middle-aged shop teacher missing three fingers is murmuring to himself, "See, I told you they would come around."

Hands down, his worst offense to date.

Give me a moment.

I do think that's possible. That he thinks it, not that he actually is :D But in his defence, what are you supposed to say, when you've heard it thousands of times, from people you've never met, and you just got off a plane, and you're not great at social interaction at the best of times? Oh, and your bag carrier has gone AWOL as well...
His best reply was in Oz to the woman who said "you've saved my life". And Moz just shrugs " I didn't mean to". As seen on The Importance Of Being Morrissey documentary. I've forgotten the exact words the fan said.

So you expect him to blink a lot and say he’s “not God or his representative” every time a fan acts like a moron?
No. But he could invest in a cattle prod and send a bolt of electricity through their blubbering lips. That would work nicely. And would certainty give them a moment to remember for life.

Good Show....Bloody Good Show that is ! Now, When, not If, Mozzer gits snatched up in Mexico and held for ransom? Yup....it's just another foolhardy publicity stunt cooked up by the "next-new-record-company", of the month, his own P.R. dept., his mum, by Mozzer himself, or all of em . Should be quite the romp down there. We shall see, we will.

Seriously? Do you wear glasses, TAT?? Cos when you do, your spare pair tend to be the boring, slightly old-fashioned ones, not some fantastic bling-encrusted pair that you borrowed from Dame Edna Everage.
I used to, Pep, so I remember what that’s like. I had corrective surgery so no more glasses or contacts. It changed my life.

"Born some how, may I introduce to you, me new "Fluffer !" "Fluffer, do the tricks we rehearsed back stage for these kind people and earn your wage ! "
"O.K., Boss !"

Back
Top Bottom