Enough Is Enough

K

Kali

You know, this thing with BG is spiralling out of control. Leave Mindy alone. I am sure that when BG was terrorizing her, she wasn't totally thrilled about it. When someone threatens your life, you do what you have to do. I am glad I did. How would YOU feel if YOU were the object of BG's wrath? You wouldn't be thrilled about it, I'm sure. ALSO last night BG came back into the room and wrote about killing himself- that he was worthless-that his life was a mess. Someone named *Egghead* was in the room as well and they were goading BG on to kill himself. Today I received an email from David T. He told me that BG had called him TWICE, crying and talking about taking his life. Just think about this and stop being children.

If you threatened to go the FBI & Homeland Security on me, I'd threaten you as well. When someone is threatening your liberty, you do what you have to do.

>When someone threatens your life, you do what you have
to do. I am glad I did.

That's just f***ed....BG is a cool guy. Elder Mindy can suck a big fat dick!!!

Excuse me? I didn't go to the FBI or Homeland Security or even threaten any such thing.

I did threaten to go to the cops, but not until after the death threats started. And I didn't actually do it until after he claimed to have told lies about me to my university. So you can f*** off, Cock and Balls.

Using profanity is clearly against the Morman mantra.

Please refrain from using such obscenities or I will be forced to report you to Elder Bob.

Re: f*** the mormons.........thats right...f*** THE MORMONS

And you can tell all those f***in 5 wife havin f***s the PIMP of the f***in nation said that. A Mormon is like johnny wrestler......neither is worth a pile of shit.

Re: And tell all the f***in douchebag mormons this for me.......

The next time,they come to the PIMP palace and knock on my f***in door and ask me if I "need anything"....Im going to kick them in the head until i have no feeling left in my leg. Then,I will take a nice hindau squat on their bloody carcass's and do the dance of the albinos soon after...then...chill and sit back with a nice pipin hot bowl of yoshinoya...the soup of champions.

f***in mormons........they're as useless to society as johnny wrestler.