Folkestone - Leas Cliff Hall (July 25, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Without Music The World Dies / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Red_Snow

Last edited:
Do you think Moz selects certain locations to play based on the fact that he can more easily weave an amusing pun around their name? ;)
theres a place in scotland called cockermouth,maybe M will play their one day.

dont want to ruin anybodies night but jim caveizels new film sound of freedom was shelved by disney for 5 years,made in 2018 and only being released now,thats how long these things can drag on.

dont want to ruin anybodies night but jim caveizels new film sound of freedom was shelved by disney for 5 years,made in 2018 and only being released now,thats how long these things can drag on.
I'd take 5 years right now. Sadly, I think it may take Morrissey's death to get anything released.

i stand corrected said the man in the orthopedic shoe.
IMG_6076.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom