Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Ventilators are deadly? Your book really sounds worse and worse. I'm sure it will not win a #NobelPrize.

Yes, someone on a ventilator is usually at risk of dying and the ventilator is helping them breathe and keeping them alive. Yes, people on ventilators require close supervision and are kept in ICU.
Yes people need to avoid the virus so that they do not wind up in ICU needlessly. There is a limited supply of ICU rooms, ventilators, and nurses and it's very expensive to keep someone on life support.

I know about ventilators. My grandmother was on one. The problem isn't that "ventilators are deadly" but that if you're relying on one you have a tube stuck down your throat 24 hours a day. You have to have morphine to tolerate this. The morphine is what's deadly.
Morphine shuts down your respiratory system making you more reliant on the ventilator. Essentially then you have two processes occurring.
1. The ventilator is helping you breathe at the same time the morphine is making you more reliant on the ventilator.
2. The disease you're fighting is making you weak and more reliant on the ventilator.
To survive you must beat the disease and be removed from the ventilator before the morphine weakens your respiratory system to the point you can't recover. In addition you may now have an addiction to the morphine and need to be weaned off of it.

A ventilator is the last step and unless you're otherwise healthy you may not survive it. But ventilators do not kill people. Just the opposite. Haven't you heard of those cases where someone is in a coma on life support for years while the family fights over whether to remove them from life support?
Maybe you're just misinterpreting what was written but parts of what you wrote are the opposite of the truth and other parts are very obvious. Again, the book is for people who want to argue with dumber people on Facebook but not for anyone who actually wants to learn anything.

And fear sells. On the one hand you have fear of the virus and on the other hand you have fear of the preventive measures. If people weren't so stupid and would take sensible precautions most of us wouldn't have to be afraid of it. Most of us can survive it. But the problem is that if we take no precautions we're going to have hospitals full of the most vulnerable people and anyone that has any other problem will not have necessary access to medical treatment.

I think you should do yourself a favor and delete the book. I know you're campaigning hard to form a bond with your backstabbing frenemy that recommended it but you'd probably do better for yourself to read a book about how to avoid abusive narcissistic relationships.
Beware, I bear more grudges, than lonely high court judges.

🤒

Fake C has been trying to make buddies with Verso, Radish and that commie crowd.:blushing:
Everybody knows once you are plugged to the ventilator the advise the graveyard.🧐

🤒

Fake C has been trying to make buddies with Verso, Radish and that commie crowd.:blushing:
Everybody knows once you are plugged to the ventilator the advise the graveyard.🧐
I'm afraid that now your one and only friend has been given the bum's rush, you are once again talking to yourself. Enjoy!

I'm afraid that now your one and only friend has been given the bum's rush, you are once again talking to yourself. Enjoy!
Vegan cro has always talked to himself, it's his thing . And what do you mean his 'one and only friend'. I'm his friend. Lots of people get a kick out of the ol' VCS. He's been around longer than you have.

Vegan cro has always talked to himself, it's his thing . And what do you mean his 'one and only friend'. I'm his friend. Lots of people get a kick out of the ol' VCS. He's been around longer than you have.
So has syphilis.

Ventilators are deadly? Your book really sounds worse and worse. I'm sure it will not win a #NobelPrize.

Yes, someone on a ventilator is usually at risk of dying and the ventilator is helping them breathe and keeping them alive. Yes, people on ventilators require close supervision and are kept in ICU.
Yes people need to avoid the virus so that they do not wind up in ICU needlessly. There is a limited supply of ICU rooms, ventilators, and nurses and it's very expensive to keep someone on life support.

I know about ventilators. My grandmother was on one. The problem isn't that "ventilators are deadly" but that if you're relying on one you have a tube stuck down your throat 24 hours a day. You have to have morphine to tolerate this. The morphine is what's deadly.
Morphine shuts down your respiratory system making you more reliant on the ventilator. Essentially then you have two processes occurring.
1. The ventilator is helping you breathe at the same time the morphine is making you more reliant on the ventilator.
2. The disease you're fighting is making you weak and more reliant on the ventilator.
To survive you must beat the disease and be removed from the ventilator before the morphine weakens your respiratory system to the point you can't recover. In addition you may now have an addiction to the morphine and need to be weaned off of it.

A ventilator is the last step and unless you're otherwise healthy you may not survive it. But ventilators do not kill people. Just the opposite. Haven't you heard of those cases where someone is in a coma on life support for years while the family fights over whether to remove them from life support?
Maybe you're just misinterpreting what was written but parts of what you wrote are the opposite of the truth and other parts are very obvious. Again, the book is for people who want to argue with dumber people on Facebook but not for anyone who actually wants to learn anything.

And fear sells. On the one hand you have fear of the virus and on the other hand you have fear of the preventive measures. If people weren't so stupid and would take sensible precautions most of us wouldn't have to be afraid of it. Most of us can survive it. But the problem is that if we take no precautions we're going to have hospitals full of the most vulnerable people and anyone that has any other problem will not have necessary access to medical treatment.

I think you should do yourself a favor and delete the book. I know you're campaigning hard to form a bond with your backstabbing frenemy that recommended it but you'd probably do better for yourself to read a book about how to avoid abusive narcissistic relationships.
I think I dodged a bullet, when you started to ignore me, speaking of "abusive narcissistic relationships".

That's because I neglected to watch it.
well that's convenient, isnt it? cause that's exactly what you want to do when some facts come along that challenge your erroneous beliefs--ESPECIALLY when your erroneous beliefs limit the freedoms of others and directly impact the lives and freedoms of others in a deleterious fashion, you DEFINITELY dont want cold hard facts and truths challenging those beliefs of yours.

seriously, you should really watch it.

so anyway, i have three questions for you that i hope you can answer for me. ill probably keep asking you until you do. the questions are as follows:

1) do you disagree with the statement promulgated by organizations such as amnesty and unicef and people such as professor sikora that there are goings to be tens of thousand of deaths from cancer (in the uk alone) and hundreds of millions of death from starvation due to the lockdowns?

2) if you agree with that statement, do you care about these deaths?

3) if you care about these deaths, how do you square that in your mind with your stance supporting lockdowns?

GENUINELY CURIOUS.

best reply ever to a tweet

there was a lockdown protest in my city today too. not, obviously, like this one. just a little tame one. i saw it as i was riding the bus to work and wished i could join. i feel the need to add my voice to this, but dont know how.

1) do you disagree with the statement promulgated by organizations such as amnesty and unicef and people such as professor sikora that there are goings to be tens of thousand of deaths from cancer (in the uk alone) and hundreds of millions of death from starvation due to the lockdowns?
Please cite some sources and data for these assertions, preferably articles from educational or governmental organisations or at a push, credible websites. Don't bother posting videos because I don't watch them.

Please cite some sources and data for these assertions, preferably articles from educational or governmental organisations or at a push, credible websites. Don't bother posting videos because I don't watch them.
EASY.

WFP Chief warns of grave dangers of economic impact of Coronavirus as millions are pushed further into hunger | World Food Programme

'But let me just give you a couple of examples, because a lot of people thought that the virus would be even more deadly in Africa. But it is definitely impacting Africa. We’re not out of the woods yet. And the good news is it hasn’t been as deadly but it has been devastating in other ways. For example, the London School of Health and Tropical Medicine has analyzed the closure of vaccination clinics in Africa during lockdown. It calculated that, for every COVID-19 death prevented, as many as 80 children may die due to a lack of routine immunizations.

There is a grave danger that many more people will die from the broader economic and social consequences of COVID-19 than from the virus itself, especially in Africa. And the last thing we need is to have the cure be worse than the disease itself'.

World on the brink of a ‘hunger pandemic’: coronavirus threatens to push millions into starvation | Oxfam International

'If we don’t act now, up to 12,000 people per day could die from hunger linked to the social and economic impacts of the pandemic before the end of the year, perhaps more than will die each day from the disease'.

Global: Ignored by COVID-19 responses, refugees face starvation | Amnesty International

'The organization said that lockdowns and movement restrictions have exacerbated dire living conditions, leaving millions of people at risk of starvation and illness.
Other governments have violated international law by forcing people back to danger under the pretext of containing COVID-19...Forcing people back to countries where they are reasonably expected to face persecution, torture or other cruel or degrading treatment amounts to refoulement which is illegal under international law. There are no circumstances where the principle of non-refoulement does not apply'

UNICEF: An additional 6.7 million children under 5 could suffer from wasting this year due to COVID-19

'The estimated increase in child wasting is only the tip of the iceberg, UN agencies warn. COVID-19 will also increase other forms of malnutrition in children and women, including stunting, micronutrient deficiencies and overweight and obesity as a result of poorer diets and the disruption of nutrition services. UNICEF reports from the early months of the pandemic suggest a 30 per cent overall reduction in the coverage of essential – and often life-saving – nutrition services. In some countries, these disruptions have reached 75 per cent to 100 per cent under lockdown measures. For example, in Afghanistan and Haiti, fear of infection and lack of protective equipment for health workers has led to an estimated 40 per cent and 73 per cent decline, respectively, in admissions to treat severe wasting in children. In Kenya, admissions dropped by 40 per cent. Over 250 million children globally are missing the full benefits of vitamin A supplementation due to COVID-19'

Coronavirus could cause 35,000 extra UK cancer deaths, experts warn - BBC News

Pandemic could mean 260 million people worldwide ‘marching toward starvation’ | PBS NewsHour

'And so we were already calculating 135 million people around the world before COVID marching to the brink of starvation.

And now, with the new analysis with COVID, we're looking at 260 million people, and I'm not talking about hungry. I'm talking about marching toward starvation. And that is a catastrophe in itself'.

U.N. Warns Number Of People Starving To Death Could Double Amid Pandemic : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

UN report sends ‘sobering message’ of deeply entrenched hunger globally | | UN News

'while it is too soon to assess the full impact of #COVID19, the report estimates that 130 million more people may face chronic hunger by the end of this year'

duh, that was hard...dont tell me any of this is novel to you?! dont tell me you support a law that destroys freedom and peoples lives without having actually looked at the consequences of what that's going to mean worldwide??? this information was right at your fingertips and instead of informing yourself about it, all this time you've been turning a blind eye, burying your head in the sand, happy to believe the lockdown narrative and feel satisfaction in the idea that you were doing your part.

or do you simply not believe what these organizations are saying? and if so, what business do you have not believing it? have you actually heard anyone refuting their assertions?

so that brings us back to the question of why dont you care? because see, that's the problem with you people. you dont care. you pretend you care when it makes you feel like a good person, a good obedient citizen, but that's not you caring, that's about the way it makes you feel. problem is, it's not about you, is it? so why is it that you dont care about THESE people? how do you square your non-concern for these people with your overconcern for people who may die of coronavirus? is it because these people are poor and a lot of them are african or refugees? is it more okay for people to die in far away countries, people who live hard lives anyway and therefore 'death goes with the territory', but not okay when genteel english folk die (of something that realistically amounts to nothing more than old age) in their doily strewn homes?? you might want to look into yourself and ask yourself why it is that you dont care about these other people, because im sorry but there's no f***ing excuse.

EASY.

WFP Chief warns of grave dangers of economic impact of Coronavirus as millions are pushed further into hunger | World Food Programme

'But let me just give you a couple of examples, because a lot of people thought that the virus would be even more deadly in Africa. But it is definitely impacting Africa. We’re not out of the woods yet. And the good news is it hasn’t been as deadly but it has been devastating in other ways. For example, the London School of Health and Tropical Medicine has analyzed the closure of vaccination clinics in Africa during lockdown. It calculated that, for every COVID-19 death prevented, as many as 80 children may die due to a lack of routine immunizations.

There is a grave danger that many more people will die from the broader economic and social consequences of COVID-19 than from the virus itself, especially in Africa. And the last thing we need is to have the cure be worse than the disease itself'.

World on the brink of a ‘hunger pandemic’: coronavirus threatens to push millions into starvation | Oxfam International

'If we don’t act now, up to 12,000 people per day could die from hunger linked to the social and economic impacts of the pandemic before the end of the year, perhaps more than will die each day from the disease'.

Global: Ignored by COVID-19 responses, refugees face starvation | Amnesty International

'The organization said that lockdowns and movement restrictions have exacerbated dire living conditions, leaving millions of people at risk of starvation and illness.
Other governments have violated international law by forcing people back to danger under the pretext of containing COVID-19...Forcing people back to countries where they are reasonably expected to face persecution, torture or other cruel or degrading treatment amounts to refoulement which is illegal under international law. There are no circumstances where the principle of non-refoulement does not apply'

UNICEF: An additional 6.7 million children under 5 could suffer from wasting this year due to COVID-19

'The estimated increase in child wasting is only the tip of the iceberg, UN agencies warn. COVID-19 will also increase other forms of malnutrition in children and women, including stunting, micronutrient deficiencies and overweight and obesity as a result of poorer diets and the disruption of nutrition services. UNICEF reports from the early months of the pandemic suggest a 30 per cent overall reduction in the coverage of essential – and often life-saving – nutrition services. In some countries, these disruptions have reached 75 per cent to 100 per cent under lockdown measures. For example, in Afghanistan and Haiti, fear of infection and lack of protective equipment for health workers has led to an estimated 40 per cent and 73 per cent decline, respectively, in admissions to treat severe wasting in children. In Kenya, admissions dropped by 40 per cent. Over 250 million children globally are missing the full benefits of vitamin A supplementation due to COVID-19'

Coronavirus could cause 35,000 extra UK cancer deaths, experts warn - BBC News

Pandemic could mean 260 million people worldwide ‘marching toward starvation’ | PBS NewsHour

'And so we were already calculating 135 million people around the world before COVID marching to the brink of starvation.

And now, with the new analysis with COVID, we're looking at 260 million people, and I'm not talking about hungry. I'm talking about marching toward starvation. And that is a catastrophe in itself'.

U.N. Warns Number Of People Starving To Death Could Double Amid Pandemic : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

UN report sends ‘sobering message’ of deeply entrenched hunger globally | | UN News

'while it is too soon to assess the full impact of #COVID19, the report estimates that 130 million more people may face chronic hunger by the end of this year'

duh, that was hard...dont tell me any of this is novel to you?! dont tell me you support a law that destroys freedom and peoples lives without having actually looked at the consequences of what that's going to mean worldwide??? this information was right at your fingertips and instead of informing yourself about it, all this time you've been turning a blind eye, burying your head in the sand, happy to believe the lockdown narrative and feel satisfaction in the idea that you were doing your part.

or do you simply not believe what these organizations are saying? and if so, what business do you have not believing it? have you actually heard anyone refuting their assertions?

so that brings us back to the question of why dont you care? because see, that's the problem with you people. you dont care. you pretend you care when it makes you feel like a good person, a good obedient citizen, but that's not you caring, that's about the way it makes you feel. problem is, it's not about you, is it? so why is it that you dont care about THESE people? how do you square your non-concern for these people with your overconcern for people who may die of coronavirus? is it because these people are poor and a lot of them are african or refugees? is it more okay for people to die in far away countries, people who live hard lives anyway and therefore 'death goes with the territory', but not okay when genteel english folk die (of something that realistically amounts to nothing more than old age) in their doily strewn homes?? you might want to look into yourself and ask yourself why it is that you dont care about these other people, because im sorry but there's no f***ing excuse.
Well as you've clearly already come to a conclusion about how I think and feel about Coronavirus then there's no point responding really, is there? I hope your tantrum has made you feel better. Anytime you want to discuss the subject like an adult you know where to find me.
And I'm struck in your quoted links by just how often the word 'could' appears in them.

Well as you've clearly already come to a conclusion about how I think and feel about Coronavirus then there's no point responding really, is there? I hope your tantrum has made you feel better. Anytime you want to discuss the subject like an adult you know where to find me.
And I'm struck in your quoted links by just how often the word 'could' appears in them.
it's disgusting how you look for any excuse not to care about these people and to look at the actual facts. my "coming to a conclusion about you" is apparently enough reason to completely disregard them and not factor them into the lockdown equation. nice one. unfortunately, it's not about me just as it's not about you.

well, all i can say is hopefully one day all you people will be held to account. and thankfully the internet never forgets.

it's disgusting how you look for any excuse not to care about these people and to look at the actual facts. my "coming to a conclusion about you" is apparently enough reason to completely disregard them and not factor them into the lockdown equation. nice one. unfortunately, it's not about me just as it's not about you.

well, all i can say is hopefully one day all you people will be held to account. and thankfully the internet never forgets.
You don't care about anyone and "the Internet never forgets" is why anyone who is paying attention knows that.

best reply ever to a tweet

there was a lockdown protest in my city today too. not, obviously, like this one. just a little tame one. i saw it as i was riding the bus to work and wished i could join. i feel the need to add my voice to this, but dont know how.

I've thought about talking about it on video, but I'm not brave enough to do it.

This is probably going to be badly written, because I'm transcribing it from my badly written diary.

I tend to believe the elite are now, have begun, to round us up in preparation to suffocate us to death, or, turn us against each other, to create scarcity, to isolate us, keep us locked up, and ultimately kill us, riff raff. Rifke seems to think protesting will help, but, I think it's unstoppable, and it's just a matter of trying to enjoy the freedom, abundance, we have now, while we can, and, to try to be found worth sparing from this holocaust, by the elite. I mean, let's be honest. We all want to be the ones who are spared. We all want to survive and thrive.

Sure, it'd be grand if we could all live fulfilling lives, but I don't believe it's possible, at this rate, or, at the rate we were at before this Plandemic started, even. We were destroying the planet, us riff raff, along with the elite. The elite have no choice but to stop the riff raff from doing its part in destroying the planet. I suspect it's true, what I'm suggesting is going on. Sadly, but, it was a sad trajectory before, for the planet. Now it's a sad one for the riff raff, while maybe, the planet can be saved. Greta Thunberg, are you happy now?

Back
Top Bottom