Members Pics

you cant even see my arse! haha

thank you for the kind words.:blushing:

i dont know why the blushing smile points:confused:

The arse comment referred to your avatar - and yes, I am aware that it's not your arse, that was just a pathetic attempt at a joke. :blushing: ;)

Edit: Did you really try to make your cat become vegan????

The arse comment referred to your avatar - and yes, I am aware that it's not your arse, that was just a pathetic attempt at a joke. :blushing: ;)
haha and that is me not being awake enough to get it!

no, i never tried to make her eat vegan food. if the food was ok and wouldnt cause her health problems, i would get it.

Yes I have read that, I think some dog food is vegan but the cat may not want dog food!My dogs are basically vegan, they don't know any better though.
yeah, its totally fine for dogs to eat a vegan diet. i think there are a handful of wet and dry food for them.

we've hijacked the thread with dog and cat food:lbf:

she is 6 years old. my partner and i have 3 cats, but we split and she has the other 2.

My big guy is 9 years old. I had a geriatric profile done on him to see if there was anything going on but he's just fat. :)

I'd like to put him on a reduced calorie food but I have other cats and not all of them need to lose weight.

My big guy is 9 years old. I had a geriatric profile done on him to see if there was anything going on but he's just fat. :)

I'd like to put him on a reduced calorie food but I have other cats and not all of them need to lose weight.
my roommate has a 1 year old cat and my cat chases him around and beats him up, so thats her new weight loss program. heh

I went on a shopping spree yesterday so my ego is sky high. Therefore I'm going to shove pictures in the faces of you charming and lovely internet people who are probably axe-murderers or something (according to the internet safety course we were required to do in school). Enjoy! ;)

Oh, look, I even smiled in one. Though the ratio of I-don't-like-my-teeth-and-I'm-trying-to-look-cool pouting to smiling is 2:1 so it's probably ok ;]

...seeing my room in pictures always makes me wanna redecorate...with colours and posters I actually like now...

Last edited:
My turn I suppose...

Taking a break at my monthly DJ gig..

027.jpg

Home sweet home. Brooklyn, NYC. On the promenade across the river from lower Manhattan.

IMG_2335jpg.jpg

I went on a shopping spree yesterday so my ego is sky high. Therefore I'm going to shove pictures in the faces of you charming and lovely internet people who are probably axe-murderers or something (according to the internet safety course we were required to do in school). Enjoy! ;)

Oh, look, I even smiled in one. Though the ratio of I-don't-like-my-teeth-and-I'm-trying-to-look-cool pouting to smiling is 2:1 so it's probably ok ;]

...seeing my room in pictures always makes me wanna redecorate...with colours and posters I actually like now...

Honey, as weird as you are, you're really really pretty, and your ego is rightly high. :)

Me out & about :)

Jen.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom