Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium (July 3, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

(I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Yes, I Am Blind / First Of The Gang To Die / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by floodzonex

Last edited:
I've seen many Morrissey tours and this was the worst show of all. There were so many other great songs that could have been played and were not. Also, the Meat is Murder presentation was a complete show killer. You can't rebound from that no matter who you are ... Its played out and tired.

At least he played longer than 58 minutes like other shows I've seen. I think the performance at the Fox in Atl many yrs ago was probably the best.

Oh well, I got Who Put the M in Manchester on DVD ... and Your Arsenal is playing right now in the car... so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom