Nicotine and Nickelback

If that's your cup of tea, then go for it.
In my case, I am making a website... And I am not a website designer, so there's a huge intuitive area in what I am doing and probably a person who really knows about it would be... Perplexed if he saw my ways of doing it.

(It's my fourth web anyway, so I have some experience, but it's not my job... Just something I need to do for different reasons -i.e, that I need to have a separate web for different things).

If the internet in the whole world gets broken, then maybe it's my fault...

Can you design a site for me? I want it to be called All Things Ahegao. ?

I am okay till the end of April. Each Sunday night I have to sit up till midnight (very late for me), when new slots are released for 3 weeks ahead. I have managed it two weeks in a row now, just hoping my luck holds.
When are you moving to your new place? You will be so glad to get some privacy. Although I guess you must be striding around feeling invincible at the moment, what with already having had the Big C :D
well i wouldn't be worried anyway. my immune system is something of a marvel (other than that time I got corona virus or whatever it was). you know whats odd, something ive noticed? because of my acid reflux my breathing is sometimes not so great, like it will feel like I cant get a deep breath in. but I feel like it's more of a stomach problem than a lung problem, like my insides sort of feel out of sync and I know that acid reflux can cause the diaphragm to spasm and that's what ive always attributed it to. but anyway, I notice that every time I get a cold, rather than my breathing becoming worse, it gets better. that's the only time I never seem to have any issues breathing. I wonder why that is?

anyway, ive already moved, pep pep! yes, it feels good to be out of the hostel. the hostel wasn't so bad though. I felt secure there, quite strangely. I feel a bit weird in my new place. I find that I have this fear that im doing something wrong, that they don't like--like not taking off my shoes at the entrance and putting them in the closet where everyone else puts theres (simply because I dont want to, I like putting them in my room)-- and they're not gonna tell me, and instead they're just going to hate having me live here. i don't know why I think like that. because I don't do anything wrong. im the least obnoxious, annoying person ever, a dream of a tenant. intellectually i know this, but I cant help feeling like im doing something wrong all the time. i think this might be some ingrained thing from when i lived with my dad. any tiny thing, like leaving bread crumsbs on the counter, was an unforgiveable sin, indicative of some deep congenital wrongness. and it's hard too, because I don't know what level of interaction they expect of me. because I don't go upstairs to use the kitchen are they going to think im unfriendly and hostile (even though I AM friendly when I see them)? or are they going to prefer that I keep to myself? the man is really nice though. every time I see him I think "what a nice man". and he's really good with his kids. his little boy is cute, he reminds me of me when i was little, crying over everything and thinking he can live on chocolate. it does feel nice, though, after being in hostels and make shift accomodations for so long to finally have somewhere to hang my towel and to put my toothbrush, etc. and also to know that im not going to come home to the house reeking of pot or gasoline.

well, pep pep, may you have continued luck with your delivery slots, and continued replenishment of your tinned tomatoes! god, I wish they would just invent a vaccine already. I feel like only then will this nightmare truly be over. :(

Goddamn dude. That's your woman? Nice job. She's absolutely gorgeous. And great photography as well.

What Cave album/song? Also what Seude documentary?!
the insatiable ones! my sweet bun bun found it on some Chinese site. it's here if you want to swoon over neil a bit. there are many VERY swoon worthy moments with him.

mostly abattoir blues/the lyre of orpheus. I think that's my favourite cave album. I love cannibals hymn. also the boatmans call. you wanna hear something neat? every time you talk about your family life it brings to mind the song from the boatmans calls "where do we go but nowhere".would you say thats accurate?

the insatiable ones! my sweet bun bun found it on some Chinese site. it's here if you want to swoon over neil a bit. there are many VERY swoon worthy moments with him.

mostly abattoir blues/the lyre of orpheus. I think that's my favourite cave album. I love cannibals hymn. also the boatmans call. you wanna hear something neat? every time you talk about your family life it brings to mind the song from the boatmans calls "where do we go but nowhere".would you say thats accurate?
Well first of all I'd say I don't bring up my "family life" too often. Secondly I'd ask what you mean by "nowhere" because I'd say that your version of somewhere and nowhere is probably different from mine and a lot of it comes down to a) what you want out of life and b) how much you are able to attain those goals.

So, I could see being assessed as going "nowhere" with my family life IF family life was something a middle aged woman wanted but didn't have and then in turn was scrutinizing me for having, from a sour grapes point of view.

Otherwise I see no reason to concern yourself with how I live or how "valid" my personal life is and the fact that you'd bring it up at all, not to mention as a target for derision, says much more about you than it does about me.

Last edited:
Well first of all I'd say I don't bring up my "family life" too often. Secondly I'd ask what you mean by "nowhere" because I'd say that your version of somewhere and nowhere is probably different from mine and a lot of it comes down to a) what you want out of life and b) how much you are able to attain those goals. So, I could see being assessed as going "nowhere" with my family life IF family life was something a middle aged woman with no chance of having a family life wanted to attack me, from a sour grapes point of view. Otherwise I see no reason to concern yourself with how each of I live or how "valid" my personal life is and the fact that you'd bring it up at all, not to mention as a target for derision, says much more about you than it does about me.
and I would have to respond that it was just a surface impression and that im probably not interested in delving into it too deeply :lbf:

and I would have to respond that it was just a surface impression and that im probably not interested in delving into it too deeply :lbf:
I guess, but you brought it up. And that's fine but I'd say that at best we all have low-res impressions of each other here as actual human beings with personalities, families, jobs, etc. We know based on impressions from posts here, which in the grand scheme of our total existences is probably akin to 4 letters out of the entire alphabet.

I guess, but you brought it up. And that's fine but I'd say that at best we all have low-res impressions of each other here as actual human beings with personalities, families, jobs, etc. We know based on impressions from posts here, which in the grand scheme of our total existences is probably akin to 4 letters out of the entire alphabet.
what matters to me most in life is poetry. to be able to say this poetic song reminds me of your life doesn't seem like a negative to me. sorry you took it that way.

what matters to me most in life is poetry. to be able to say this poetic song reminds me of your life doesn't seem like a negative to me. sorry you took it that way.
You don't have to apologize. You are entitled to have any impression of me you want. But at the same time, if you are going to reference me in passive aggressive terms on a public forum, I am only going to see that as you starting shit. I'm not hurt by it, but I'm not sure how you can expect a pleasant reaction either.

Also, sorry if my first drafts of these responses look wonky; I'm texting on my phone without my glasses and on top of that my autotype is set to Retard.

You don't have to apologize. You are entitled to have any impression of me you want. But at the same time, if you are going to reference me in passive aggressive terms on a public forum, I am only going to see that as you starting shit. I'm not hurt by it, but I'm not sure how you can expect a pleasant reaction either.
I guess im always just disappointed by the cliché-ness of your responses. the whole "that says more about you than it does about me". also, getting offended all the time. it's so cliché and uncool to get offended. it's bloody pedestrian.

I mean it, im really disappointed. Its my fault though. i guess I probably just thought you were more interesting than you are because of your physiognomy.

I mean it, im really disappointed. Its my fault though. i guess I probably just thought you were more interesting than you are because of your physiognomy.
Well, life is full of let downs, kid. Does having a family negate my appeal? What exactly is disappointing?

Well, life is full of let downs, kid. Does having a family negate my appeal? What exactly is disappointing?
you're too quick to anger. you need to make allowances for me because im a bunny and bunnies just say what they want and it's no good when they have to think about who they might have offended and you should know that by now.

I guess im always just disappointed by the cliché-ness of your responses. the whole "that says more about you than it does about me". also, getting offended all the time. it's so cliché and uncool to get offended. it's bloody pedestrian.
I just saw this. I saw and responded to your subsequent post first.

I don't feel offended by anything. A lot of times when I'm on here at night I'm drinking, which can sometimes lend an emphatic nature to my tone although I don't think I ever let the bottle do the typing. And also, a lot of who I am here is just a channel. It's not really how I am in real life. I mean it is but not exactly. What I mean is that a lot of times, either because of beer or because of a lack of beer, I put a more hyperbolic stance on things than I may actually intend to. I can't really think of any examples offhand but the bottom line is...what exactly were you expecting from me based on my "physiognomy?" In other words if I've truly let you down, is that really MY fault, or is it yours for putting those expectations and assumptions on me to begin with?

If I seem pedestrian or cliche, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe I am those things. I'm a 44 year old man. This is a Morrissey fan forum that literally celebrates when fans commit suicide. I wouldn't necessarily put too much effort or attachment into anyone here.

Had some rocking fun tonight and made a tennis ball cannon out of tall boy cans. f*** yes. :rock:

I'm feeling way too damn good. :guitar:

Vaping at too high a strength and feeling dizzy and sweating because I can't get my hands on my usual 3mg. I've ordered some online but everyone else has had the same idea, I think, and so its taking a while to dispatch. I ordered some coils previously, and they were delivered within a couple of days. Can't believe I used 24mg when I first started. That strength is now rightfully banned.
All vaping should be banned. It's low-rent as f***. Trashy millennium filth trendiness. Smoke a cigarette like a real man. Vaping looks like you're blowing C3PO.

I just saw this. I saw and responded to your subsequent post first.

I don't feel offended by anything. A lot of times when I'm on here at night I'm drinking, which can sometimes lend an emphatic nature to my tone although I don't think I ever let the bottle do the typing. And also, a lot of who I am here is just a channel. It's not really how I am in real life. I mean it is but not exactly. What I mean is that a lot of times, either because of beer or because of a lack of beer, I put a more hyperbolic stance on things than I may actually intend to. I can't really think of any examples offhand but the bottom line is...what exactly were you expecting from me based on my "physiognomy?" In other words if I've truly let you down, is that really MY fault, or is it yours for putting those expectations and assumptions on me to begin with?

If I seem pedestrian or cliche, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe I am those things. I'm a 44 year old man. This is a Morrissey fan forum that literally celebrates when fans commit suicide. I wouldn't necessarily put too much effort or attachment into anyone here.
you should stop drinking so much.

anyway, im bored now! off to play mah jongg!

Back
Top Bottom