"Obsessed: The Mexican Morrissey" - a film about Jose Maldonado - i-D

Well he is trying to be our dear Morris.....
(Sry, saw the opening and just had to take it) naw i luv my fuzzie-mozzie

*sigh*

Can you please stop typing Morris, please?

His name is Morrissey, not Morris!

I dislike people calling him Moz / Mozzer etc and don't like you calling him Morris.

Thank you very much.

I do not have objection to Jose.

Last edited:
*sigh*

I dislike people calling him Moz / Mozzer etc and don't like you calling him Morris.

Thank you very much.

No offence, but i can call him Morris if i want to. It is in fact a free world. The day Morrissey tells me to stop. Thats the day i will stop to call him mozzer, Morris or moz. :)
Frankly i find the nicknames cute. If you don't, thats fine but i find it makes me smile

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh*

Thank you very much.

you are not serious, are you?

:rofl:

'morris' is really inappropriate term in this 'oasis of 'freedom of speech'' :rofl: :rofl:

paul-1.jpg.html

Make it happen.

No offence, but i can call him Morris if i want to. It is in fact a free world. The day Morrissey tells me to stop. Thats the day i will stop to call him mozzer, Morris or moz. :)
Frankly i find the nicknames cute. If you don't, thats fine but i find it makes me smile

He would hate being called Morris.

He would hate being called Morris.

You are not morris :) he can tell me to stop if he hates it. Until then
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
And once in german for all the gespato members in this forum who thinks they can dictate people
Moritz
:rofl::rofl:

I don't know what to think about this. I will say that I am incredibly jealous of his memorabilia collection, though. Probably not a guy I would like to converse with.

The fascinating thing about this is that Jose Maldonado isn't actually "obsessed" with Morrissey at all. This is a persona that he has created as a means of attracting attention to himself. He will tell anyone who will listen that his favorite band is DEVO-- not Morrissey or the Smiths. Those close to him know that although he enjoys Morrissey's early to mid '90's music (which Maldonado's stage act is stuck in), he actually doesn't listen to or particularly like the music of the Smiths. He loves hamburgers, wouldn't be caught dead reading a book, and has about as much in common with hispanic culture as Garth Brooks.

I believe that is stock jingle jangle indie-esque music as actual Moz tracks as a soundtrack wouldn't be permitted.
If he's happy doing what he does - fair enough. I felt much like watching someone's embarrassing dad dancing at a wedding when watching this myself.
I would find it odd though if someone didn't really like The Smiths and Moz, yet presented a radio show about them.
Regards,
FWD

the fascinating thing about this is that jose maldonado isn't actually "obsessed" with morrissey at all. This is a persona that he has created as a means of attracting attention to himself. He will tell anyone who will listen that his favorite band is devo-- not morrissey or the smiths. Those close to him know that although he enjoys morrissey's early to mid '90's music (which maldonado's stage act is stuck in), he actually doesn't listen to or particularly like the music of the smiths. He loves hamburgers, wouldn't be caught dead reading a book, and has about as much in common with hispanic culture as garth brooks.

epic.

You are not morris :) he can tell me to stop if he hates it. Until then
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
Morris
And once in german for all the gespato members in this forum who thinks they can dictate people
Moritz
:rofl::rofl:

Stop being so damn immature. Its disrespectful to call him Morris.

The nickname shows my affection for morrissey. People relax, jesus
Oh excuse me, I meant Morris* now drop it!

Back
Top Bottom