Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I am obviously living rent free in your head because you can't stop talking about me. I ignored your other walls of text, to be nice, because I know you have mental health issues and can't help yourself, but this is really enough. I am putting you on ignore now.

Lol, absolutely deranged. Seek help, get a job. Stop spending your life hating people. Get some sun on your bones.

if all the posts about other bands should go in the other music section then why do go on non stop about james and new order on main page threads,you are worst culprit for this and have been doing it for years,you even hijacked a new members introduction by asking redacted if she had seen the new clip of music from new order about a month ago.
You are such a stupid ass, really. This has already been addressed, the new member asked what people listen to. Gordon, seriously, why are you so goddamn stupid? No need to answer, you just go on about the same things forever. And if people want to post New Order and James in the main section, an admin will deal with it if it's not ok.
James is a topic related to the Smiths and Morrissey, so is New Order, if you don't know how, find out.

You are such a stupid ass, really. This has already been addressed, the new member asked what people listen to. Gordon, seriously, why are you so goddamn stupid? No need to answer, you just go on about the same things forever. And if people want to post New Order and James in the main section, an admin will deal with it if it's not ok.
James is a topic related to the Smiths and Morrissey, so is New Order, if you don't know how, find out.

gordyboy is loads of fun at parties.

Also,

Also,

Ryan, I am not listening to that.
Anyway, I have a friend who is really involved with the Trump campaign and she talks to him in person when he is in New Hampshire and has during previous elections. She told me he is really nice and really funny, he is not a bad person, he treats people well.

Also,

you better believe it,i dont see any fun in you or redacted or surfboard,people who dont seem to have much fun in their life.

aye if you say so.
where did you come from,there was morrisseysolo before detracted and morrisseysolo afrer detracted.
put me on ignore,i beg you,i asked surfy to do it and he couldnt,go on give yourself a nice wee treat then you will never see me again.

im as cool as can be,i never get hot under the collar about anything and thats what bothers some people.
I think that's obvious. It amazes me whenever someone gets the wrong end of the stick about you. It should be clear to anyone with half a brain that you're an easy going sort who just likes to have a laugh and can handle the bantz.

aye if you say so.
where did you come from,there was morrisseysolo before detracted and morrisseysolo afrer detracted.
put me on ignore,i beg you,i asked surfy to do it and he couldnt,go on give yourself a nice wee treat then you will never see me again.
I have been posting here for years, just not registered, you can ignore me, I am not taking orders from you, you can deal with your issues with your masculinity some other way

you better believe it,i dont see any fun in you or redacted or surfboard,people who dont seem to have much fun in their life.

I have lots of fun in my life Gay Gordy. I'll be having lots of fun tomorrow in Manchester with my wife and also when I see James, New Order, The Stranglers, Buzzcocks, Embrace and Johnny Marr over the coming months and I'm sure I'll have fun on my 3 week holiday to Canada in August.

I have lots of fun in my life Gay Gordy:lbf:. I'll be having lots of fun tomorrow in Manchester with my wife and also when I see James, New Order, The Stranglers, Buzzcocks, Embrace and Johnny Marr over the coming months and I'm sure I'll have fun on my 3 week holiday to Canada in August.
That does sound like fun, I'm jealous ( :lbf: you are funny) But seriously, I am jealous. Johnny reissued Adrenaline Baby, in case you hadn't heard.

I have lots of fun in my life Gay Gordy. I'll be having lots of fun tomorrow in Manchester with my wife and also when I see James, New Order, The Stranglers, Buzzcocks, Embrace and Johnny Marr over the coming months and I'm sure I'll have fun on my 3 week holiday to Canada in August.
gay gordy,imagine calling a staight man gay,if your referring to the ceilidh scottish dance then that would be the gay gordons,please get your facts right.
gordon the gopher.average puppet.
gay gordons.great dance.
gordon is a moron.great song by my favourite comedian.
iv heard it all before.

Last edited:
having a tantrum,,,,having my breakfast more like.
the sun is shining,the weather is sweet as bob marley once said.
if you want john martin maher,new order or james im sure these people have their own fan websites so why dont you go over their.
he is hated more in the uk because of the loony left and their cancel culture mentality.
as for his albums that wont be released,time will tell.
You are a hopeless dope. His and The Smiths music was made by and only for the so called "loon(e)y left." Outside of Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Meatloaf, there is no such thing as right wing rock. There is no such thing as right wing comedy. The arts belong to the left. I am constantly amazed how Morrissey has attracted fans like you. His music is not for you.

This latest conversation in this thread really gave the other all-time-worst-EVER thread on this website a run for its money in the last 24 hrs! I didn’t know you were all in competition! :lbf:

It's true. Gordy is indeed gay.

It's true. Gordy is indeed gay.
things that will never happen.
and the oscar goes to jean claude van damme.
the nobel peace prize goes to vladimir putin for his peace plan for ukraine.
the smiths have reunited for a 100 date tour.
me with a man,YUK and NOPE.

This latest conversation in this thread really gave the other all-time-worst-EVER thread on this website a run for its money in the last 24 hrs! I didn’t know you were all in competition! :lbf:

Well, we are on page 666 of this thread!
Just you wait until that other thread which I think you speak of (which I have blocked from view) gets to page 666! :drama: :lbf:

Well, we are on page 666 of this thread!
Just you wait until that other thread which I think you speak of (which I have blocked from view) gets to page 666! :drama: :lbf:

Love to see them all still at it. Barely post here these days, but visit just to see what the perpetually online posters are arguing about these days. I can see it's currently centred on Gordy's sexuality, as if that's anyone's business.

Back
Top Bottom