Oslo - The Nobel Peace Prize Concert at the Oslo Spektrum (Dec. 11, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person and bikubesong.

Link with photos (2) posted by an anonymous person:

«Mangler bare at Morrissey setter seg ned i en saccosekk» - Kjendis. Photos by Stella Pictures. English translation via Google Translate.

978x.jpg

480x.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 12:

Video on YouTube posted by docinwestchester:

Last edited:
What? I think he looked very sick and tired for a couple of years, but for some reason or another, lately he's started to look a lot better again. When I saw him in Gothenburg, I was surprised at how fit and healthy he looked. He doesn't have that pale zombie look that he had for some time anymore.

Btw, I f***ing love the pants.

No, he has aged a lot recently.

Look at the pictures from Quarry, just under a decade ago, and the Norway appearance. He's aged at least fifteen years in the last ten, and that's being kind. He hasn't used a current picture on the admittedly limited stuff he has put out since the last album. Check out the eyelids.

It must cause him a lot of distress.

Hi! I am the one who put it up. I'm sorry the quality isn't top notch and that it's a bit out of sync. It's probably a technical problem with my recording software. As for better versions, I'm not aware of any yet. NRK has the whole concert up on their web tv, but I'm not sure if it's accessible outside of Norway. Here is the link.

Again, my sincerest thanks for making the video available! I do appreciate it

Look at the pictures from Quarry, just under a decade ago, and the Norway appearance. He's aged at least fifteen years in the last ten, and that's being kind. He hasn't used a current picture on the admittedly limited stuff he has put out since the last album. Check out the eyelids.

If you want to think so, then go ahead. I don't see it.

Do you talk shit for the sake of it? Give it a rest you prick. Lets see a picture of you now and from 10 years ago. Bet you still look like a c***!

Do you talk shit for the sake of it? Give it a rest you prick. Lets see a picture of you now and from 10 years ago. Bet you still look like a c***!

"You once said that you don’t foresee yourself performing past 55. Is that still true?"

"Yes. I am slightly shocked to have gone as far as I have. This is my 30th year, and I’ve aged a lot recently, which is bit distressing for me, as it must be for everyone."

- Morrissey, interviewed in Singapore on Friday the 1st of June, 2012

http://msn.juiceonline.com/morrissey-wordsmith/

Better? :thumb:

"You once said that you don’t foresee yourself performing past 55. Is that still true?"

"Yes. I am slightly shocked to have gone as far as I have. This is my 30th year, and I’ve aged a lot recently, which is bit distressing for me, as it must be for everyone."

I think he looks better now than he did on Friday the 1st of June, 2012. I have no idea why, but he just does. He doesn't look like a tired zombie anymore.

Oh dear, so because of something he said, you are simply jumping on the bandwagon. So foot corn, do you not age?

You really need to get life, a real one that is as opposed to your pathetic existence on here

You really need to get life, a real one that is as opposed to your pathetic existence on here

Oh dear. Those few simple words have gone from being an outrageous slur to insightful genius in just a few short posts.

It's almost as if some of you lot aren't capable of any independent thought whatsoever. Surely not.

;)

We must play this game again. Leave it with me. The Things Morrissey Says That The Hive Mind Don't Like Until They Know He Said It Show shall return soon.

Ithangyew.

You are one nasty person. All you do is go around slamming people whose opinions you don't like without offering anything insightful or interesting yourself. You are starting to look like the resident troll here.

Yep, they're "Tribute Trousers". I was thinking the same thing - back cover of Hunky Dory. Bowie was, of course, on the Lou Reed recording of Satellite of Love.

Jammies and Hustler T-shirts? No thanks. But he sounds good at least. Give Mozzer the Nobel Peace prize and be done with it. And let him perform more than 3 songs, damnit!

Hand In Glove said:
He looked stunning. I think he's colored his hair?

Yes, I do believe you're right. I just re-watched the performance. There is more brown in the mix, it was almost all grey earlier this year. It is subtle and looks great :)

He really sounded fantastic! I hope a tour is coming soon :pray:

Yes, I do believe you're right. I just re-watched the performance. There is more brown in the mix, it was almost all grey earlier this year. It is subtle and looks great :)

He really sounded fantastic! I hope a tour is coming soon :pray:

Yes it looks very nice :) I thought so but didn't want to sound obnoxious!

I know what you mean about a tour! Things look good...but I don't want to get my hopes up...just in case. Having said that I'll...:pray:...with you! Haha!

Can someone please explain those awful trousers ? Mozz is each day closer to being dressed as a gang boss !

Quite dispappointed by the songs chosen. When will he releases just a good new song, not that pale imitation of himself or Lou Reed ? Does he intend to work with real musicians, one day ?

I love Mozz, really, but those last years, something has turned not very well between me and my hero !

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom