Morrissey Central "PORTS MOUTH STRIKES AGAIN" (July 9, 2023)

PORTS MOUTH STRIKES AGAIN

0-1.jpeg

thank you !!!
XXXXXX

Unbelievably disorganised. If you can post a thank you surely you can make a statement about Notts at the same time?!

That was a brilliant, amazing show at the Portsmouth Guild Hall.
We went to the Gunwharf Shopping Centre a few hours before the gig. Really great Shopping Centre. Passed a lot of people wearing Morrissey and Smiths tee shirts.
Just a big shame Nottingham has been cancelled.

l
PORTS MOUTH STRIKES AGAIN

View attachment 92836

thank you !!!
XXXXXX

Last night was the dogs. Really enjoyed myself , still fecking hungover .
He looked fecking fire
can't wait for the rest of the gigs .
The music i heard from the last Israel gig and last night are spot on. I was a bit worried when AW left, not so much because I think AW is anything special, I don't, but because I was really fecking worried about M being stuck with just fecking Jesse to rely on. Apart from the set list being tired, I think the new band sound fecking great . Maybe M should have got some ladies in yonks ago. M seemed on fine form last night.
I thought it was funny when pinched Douglas Murray's remark on Louis Vuitton bags and reparations. Made me really fecking laugh .
I remember M recommend The Strange Death of Europe on M central and Murray tweeted M's comment. As Murray did that book about Bosie and likes music, I suspected he may be a Smiths fan. Would much rather have fecking Douglas Murray on M's side than Fiona and writers from The Guardian or the New Millennial or whatever the feck it's called. Was thinking of going to tonight's gig . Thank feck for M Solo I had a ticket in the basket on StubHub.

l

He looked fecking fire
The music i heard from the last Israel gig and last night are spot on. I was a bit worried when AW left, not so much because I think AW is anything special, I don't, but because I was really fecking worried about M being stuck with just fecking Jesse to rely on. Apart from the set list being tired, I think the new band sound fecking great . Maybe M should have got some ladies in yonks ago. M seemed on fine form last night.
I thought it was funny when pinched Douglas Murray's remark on Louis Vuitton bags and reparations. Made me really fecking laugh .
I remember M recommend The Strange Death of Europe on M central and Murray tweeted M's comment. As Murray did that book about Bosie and likes music, I suspected he may be a Smiths fan. Would much rather have fecking Douglas Murray on M's side than Fiona and writers from The Guardian or the New Millennial or whatever the feck it's called. Was thinking of going to tonight's gig . Thank feck for M Solo I had a ticket in the basket on StubHub.
What was said? 🤔

First cancellation from non-road-tested line up. Expect more.

New members are nowhere near battle hardened as Alain and Gustavo.

l

He looked fecking fire
Please, Mrs Brown, stop using the word “feck”

First cancellation from non-road-tested line up. Expect more.

New members are nowhere near battle hardened as Alain and Gustavo.
He didn't just pick his new crew up from the local Tescos and give them an instrument and say "9pm, Nottingham, be there"

I'm sure they've all done it before

Morrissey probably thought someone in the rough geographic location of Nottingham gave him a weird look and that was it, gig cancelled, or he's ill again. Check out my wild speculation! I can do it betterer

was just thinking when a tour starts you have 6 people who have to go through a period of time without being ill or having a trip to the hospital,isnt easy.
if a member of the bands condition can cancel a concert then think about a japanese band called AKB48 which has 88 members,how do you keep 88 people fighting fit.

shocking,as a catholic i find this heartbreaking,a church/chapel is somewhere people go to find a bit of peace for an hour,pray for people going through a hard time or for loved ones who have passed on,anyone striking a match to burn a church deserves a stay in the big hoose for a long time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom