Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Untruth

about ruth

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
I don't know any of them so spare me about giving an opinion about their sentiments. I just was talking about the sound of the voices.
do you not think that the sound of a voice has sentiment in it? do you not hear sentiment in it?!?!? wow. im going to have to go over eveyrthing you've ever said and adjust my opinion on it based on this new shocking admission.

rifke

my phone for some reason turned the clock back an hour last night even though thats for europe and not us which meant i was late by an hour. before i figured it out when i got there thinking it was ten and they were like "where were you, it's 11, you were supposed to start at ten" i thought i was going crazy wondering how i lost an hour. im NOT the disorganized absent minded type that does things like that generally.

rifke

dale stretches his syllables out way too much when he sings. his singing sounds like stretched taffy with sugar specks quivering in it

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom