Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

View attachment 77221

I went to an estate sale today with the German guy I wrote about before. He is getting more disabled and I went to help him. He bought a bunch of old windows and then I saw this sitting there. I said to the guy selling the stuff that it's really cool and he said I could have it. It's a Maltese Cross brooch from the 60's. I know someone that collects military pins and jewelry that has this kind of look so I'll probably sell it to him.
o_O
before you were the only white dude in the locality where you live now suddenly, A GERMAN dude??? WTF??
you went with a disabled german guy to buy windows??? WTF? for the junkyard??
this is a bit of a stretch for it to be believed....its out there in BGVelcro male modeling DJ land..:straightface:
how did you carry WINDOWS FFS back to the junkyard while wheeling the disabled dude? did you
take a tractor with you?? :lbf:

and to top off this fantasy, you were gifted a nazi cross.:rock:
AND you know a dude that buys nazi crossesdoh:
did you wear knee length white tube socks with those ugly adidas?

FC you need to improve your made up stories. :hammer:

s-l1600.jpg

These were my favorite shoes.
Why are they not your favourite now ?

The new washing machine is huge. I stripped off all my warm outer clothes and threw them in because there was so much room. My musty towels will smell clean now.

Not exciting news...oh well. I haven't seen that crack addict I gave my TV to lately. Maybe she's back in the psych ward.

I read ebooks on Kindle Unlimited to pass the time, on a tablet, and sometimes read the Mozipedia Verso sent me. Kindle Unlimited is worth the 10 bucks a month.

But you're fluent in getting ebooks free. I like the way Kindle suggests books to me that are included in the monthly flat fee.

I've started reading about a serial killer that used hitchhiking as his means to find victims. Back in the 1940's.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom