Morrissey Central "RW" (January 31, 2024)

Via CJ's IG story.

Robbie Williams in Morrissey shirt.

Casa-posted link now a Central post via mozhug25:

Screenshot_20240131-222155~2.png

Switzerland's serenity, a refuge for Moz,
He shares a video, a unique, healing pause.
Robbie Williams, in a sight so rare,
Moz's face displayed, a moment to share.

Amid the beauty of Alps, a respite grand,
Yet fans express frustration, tour dates unmanned.
Comments cascade, a digital uproar,
In the Swiss retreat, Moz seeks to restore.

Robbie's T-shirt, a symbol of jest,
But tour cancellations put fans to the test.
Moz responds with apologies sincere,
In Switzerland's embrace, where healing is near.

Moz fan. You're from Brazil, right? Don't you think it was too much for Morrissey to post this and not apologize for canceling 2 twice in South America? It outrages me because it's a sign that all he cares about is money and that he's ungrateful. I was always on his side, but this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. His website is called Morrissey Central, if he didn't publish that, then they're running it, and then it's true that those advising him are enemies because they harm him. It can't be that you don't give any opinion, it doesn't do M's career any good, Morrissey could write a line apologizing because that's his duty, and the fans could believe him again. As long as I don't hear from him, sir, apologizing, I won't forgive you. You don't do him any good by not complaining, because you help his ego increase

Yes, Lujan, I'm from Brazil. I don't know who actually posted it, but Robbie' s attitude was so nice... and that's what my comment referred to.

Of course, Morrissey cancelling the shows in our countries is really frustrating, since we really looked forward to the opportunity to be closer to him. A pity he could't make it, really.

But, I'm not angry at him as I don't know what the reality behind the cancellations is. I give him the benefit of the doubt, and worry about his well-being.

Last edited:
No le hace bien a la carrera de Morrisseey. Que no le digamos las cosas que hace pesimo , solo aumenta su ego .De mi parte no creo que ser fan signifique aguantarle todo...hizo dos cancelaciones en nuestros paises Argentina y Brasil entre otros ,y no fue capaz de dar la cara en ninguna ,y encima publica esta boludez con ese tonto que lleva su remera ,en vez de aunque sea escribir dos palabras para los que pagamos la entrada para ver al señorito..No ,no ea así ,pero ese gesto sale de cada uno si el no lo siente ...despues que no se queje cuando hablan mal de él.

Entiendo de lo que estas hablando, pero de mi parte tendo a ser mas tolerante con el, porque creo que es una persona realmente complicada y sufre mucho con las consecuencias de sus malas decisiones.

Last edited:
I can't believe Morrissey posted that nonsense with R-W! It's unbelievable that he has never apologized for not performing at concerts in South America, Mexico, Australia, etc. It's a mockery to post something like that and not show respect to all fans. And I, like a fool, thought Morrisey was sick and that's why he canceled... The truth is that this attitude is disrespectful and is too much. Morrissey can't complain about being talked down to. It was too much, it's almost contempt for his fans, I saw it and I couldn't believe it ..... Sad DISAPPOINTMENT...Pasando la linea de flotacion ...una vez más .Ya fue.
Finally the penny has dropped...

Yes, Lujan, I'm from Brazil. I don't know who actually posted it, but Robbie' s attitude was so nice... and that's what my comment referred to.

Of course, Morrissey cancelling the shows in our countries is really frustrating, since we really looked forward to the opportunity to be closer to him. A pity he could't make it, really.

But, I'm not angry at him as I don't know what's the reality behind the cacellations. I give him the benefit of the doubt, and worry about his well-being.
Ok, I'm going to give Morrissey the benefit of the doubt, but I'll wait for him to post something to prove that that heart has a place for fans like me. Wait. If you can't, now you can speak or write when you get better. Moz.

Oh nooo! You joined the HATERS too? Why are you still here etc etc? Morrissey cannot be blamed.
What are you talking about? Hate? You're crazy wrong!!! I'm one of those who defends it the most, but if I don't agree with something, I'll tell you. I know there are haters here and there who don't hate Free Moz. I want it for free YO QUIERO A MORRISSEY GRATIS GRATIS .

Switzerland's serenity, a refuge for Moz,
He shares a video, a unique, healing pause.
Robbie Williams, in a sight so rare,
Moz's face displayed, a moment to share.

Amid the beauty of Alps, a respite grand,
Yet fans express frustration, tour dates unmanned.
Comments cascade, a digital uproar,
In the Swiss retreat, Moz seeks to restore.

Robbie's T-shirt, a symbol of jest,
But tour cancellations put fans to the test.
Moz responds with apologies sincere,
In Switzerland's embrace, where healing is near.
"I didn't realise you wrote such bloody awful poetry."

No offence!!! Only joking!! Couldn't resist it.

Watching a gig at The Cat & Wheel, Bristol, tonight and I was pulled up about my Morrissey tee: “he’s a right winger”. As we listened to a band clearly influenced by clearly influenced by Morrissey.

He didn’t want to take the discussion further, inside or out.

It feels like ‘93. And I like it.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this. I find it to be a powerfully moving music video, but horses are used in it for humans to dominate. I used to want to ride horses too, so I can relate, but I don’t want to ride horses anymore. I still find this (the only song I know of Robbie Williams, besides the duet he did with Kylie Minogue, The Kids Are Alright) to be a moving video. A great song.

I keep seeing “video unavailable in your country” in many posts here lately. Restrictions coming in to play. Many videos posted on this site lately just show this message or a plain “video unavailable”.

The RW video is perfect, it's hilarious and I think people wouldn't be bothered by it if Morrissey just acknowledged the cancelations, etc. like every other band does.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom