The Smiths added to Trump rally music (January 23, 2024)

Not sure if this is a joke: tweet says Trump added Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want to his pre-rally music in Laconia, New Hampshire.

UPDATE 12:34PM PT:

Surface posted the link:

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is a joke: tweet says Trump added Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want to his pre-rally music in Laconia, New Hampshire.

Not surprised. I heard Trump is a huge huge Marr fan.

Do you have a link?

Morrissey will definitely speak out about this given the ‘f*** Trump’ t-shirts

I hope so as this will probably make people think Morrissey is a supporter. Would be great to have a joint Moz-Marr statement!

I wouldn't expect him to these days - he's not in a great headspace & his management is dire.

At least with Marr it's guaranteed he'll say something.

Thanks for sharing.

I think Morrissey hasn’t changed, definitely not on Trump. It will be interesting to see how he will respond to this.

Morrissey will probably want to ride the wave of cheap publicity and suggest the song be re-released as a single.

make the smiths great again.
trump has this thing where he uses music like the stones,they complain,it makes the news and his big orange face is on everyones tv,repeat ad nauseum.

The lyrical jokes could go on and on...

"...But these things take time
I know that I'm
The most inept
That ever stepped..."

I don't live in the USA and I'm not a US citizen - but in a choice between Trump and Demented Joe I would choose Trump any time. His support amongst Latino voters and women voters is soaring. Seems Latino voters don't like their kids being indoctrinated in school with trans ideology. It's over for Joe - time to go and have a long nap.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom