The Tour In December + New Songs

Afan

I am led to believe rehearsals have gone exceedingly well for the new songs that will be performed live next month. Morrissey wasn't present, but the band are in impeccable shape. I do hope you appreciate them if you are a fellow apostle and take time out to see the tour.

Now I didn't say this but there is a strong possibility Last Of The Famous International Playboys will be performed, along with The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. The premiere anywhere in the world of a brand new song called "Harm You and Others Around you" will be heavily featured in all sets, and may even be considered as a single in Spring time next year.

Look after yourselves,
Yours.
Afan

I am led to believe rehearsals have gone exceedingly well for the new songs that will be performed live next month. Morrissey wasn't present, but the band are in impeccable shape. I do hope you appreciate them if you are a fellow apostle and take time out to see the tour.

Now I didn't say this but there is a strong possibility Last Of The Famous International Playboys will be performed, along with The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. The premiere anywhere in the world of a brand new song called "Harm You and Others Around you" will be heavily featured in all sets, and may even be considered as a single in Spring time next year.

Look after yourselves,
Yours.
Afan

Why don't you just stick your head in a pig? Wanker.

Peter

P.S Oh look - another Proxy posting! Note to fans - ignore this poster.

This is the exact kind of post broken used to make on the main board.

Maybe this person will actually be right. It's not Moz, but it might be right.

Look after yourselves,
Yours.
Afan

So come on, Mr Afan, how do you know this?

Don't be shy......

Peter

P.S Oh look - another Proxy posting! Note to fans - ignore this poster.

I may be many things, but I certainly value a pigs life and I assure you I would not place my head inside one of these creatures for their own sake. As for your other comments, well I sense a bitterness and frustration in them.

Onto posiitive matters, the songs will be saved for the latter half of the mini tour, and negotiations are underway with channel4 to film one of the final concerts

yours,
Afan

Peter

relax Peter Pan, coz Afan doesnt know what he talkin about... he doesnt deserve to die with his head stuck up pig's arze and hand round own xs sized boing... give him a fookin chance... he will change with my help.

P.S. Respect to our beloved mod
peter%20pan.jpg

if he does play 'playboys' or 'rocks the cradle' i would be most pleased...
however, i dont know if that is going to happen...we shall see!
Chicago here i come!

Look after yourselves,
Yours.
Afan

I would love to go see him but he ignores my part of the world!

Down Under

Back
Top Bottom