What song are you listening to right now?

I've touched on this before on this forum but never told the full story when this artist turned up at my gay friends party one night wearing a rasta Jamaica wig.

Ok, so the next door neighbour Birgitta who had about 5 kids usually turned up for dinner or later at night to join our party. You know the sexy type of woman who never seems to age and forever has that young girl quality that every man loves. She could walk in heels like there was no tomorrow and danced on bars in night clubs.

Anyway, she dated this singer who used a artist name cause he wanted to rename anonymous as much as possible. The gays had no clue who he was but me being this type that can pick one out of a crowd in a second immediately realised that the man from tv videos was now in my gays friends living room snogging Birgitta wearing a wig and being just as weird and fun as he is in music videos.

For the most part he seemed to be the type that plays a role instead of being himself and you could tell him and Birgitta would never become an item or anything but they had their fun and she moved on making me take pics of her feet in heels that she sent to men far and wide.

She was married to a man in South Africa and had kids with a jew from some baltic state and last I heard she married a man from the middle east.

Take it away Dr. Bombay!

I've touched on this before on this forum but never told the full story when this artist turned up at my gay friends party one night wearing a rasta Jamaica wig.

Ok, so the next door neighbour Birgitta who had about 5 kids usually turned up for dinner or later at night to join our party. You know the sexy type of woman who never seems to age and forever has that young girl quality that every man loves. She could walk in heels like there was no tomorrow and danced on bars in night clubs.

Anyway, she dated this singer who used a artist name cause he wanted to rename anonymous as much as possible. The gays had no clue who he was but me being this type that can pick one out of a crowd in a second immediately realised that the man from tv videos was now in my gays friends living room snogging Birgitta wearing a wig and being just as weird and fun as he is in music videos.

For the most part he seemed to be the type that plays a role instead of being himself and you could tell him and Birgitta would never become an item or anything but they had their fun and she moved on making me take pics of her feet in heels that she sent to men far and wide.

She was married to a man in South Africa and had kids with a jew from some baltic state and last I heard she married a man from the middle east.

Take it away Dr. Bombay!

*Remain

Bonus track:

this is so good. im loving Scott 1, all of it!
also scott walker was possibly the coolest looking guy ever. his style reminds me a little bit of neils when neil was young, only I find there's something more authentic about it when it comes to scott. I don't know what it is, but neil, no matter what style he wears, always seems to look, somehow, too contrived. whereas no matter what scott wore I think he would always look authentic.

this is so good. im loving Scott 1, all of it!
also scott walker was possibly the coolest looking guy ever. his style reminds me a little bit of neils when neil was young, only I find there's something more authentic about it when it comes to scott. I don't know what it is, but neil, no matter what style he wears, always seems to look, somehow, too contrived. whereas no matter what scott wore I think he would always look authentic.

Liking Scott 1 ? I’m preferring Neil 1 myself. ;)

kidding aside. Scott Walker, the last of the authentic to walk this earth? Only a handful left in my book. I try to listen to new music now and then, but I hear little to nothing that can sit beside these greats. There are no signs so far that can convince me that in our times another Bowie, Walker, Reed, Iggy, Morrissey, Patti Smith, Mark E Smith, etc.. can happen again.

Maybe this generation (or future generations?) don’t even desire, need or want these kind of true artists any longer.

No longer the desire for depth.

Since I saw the woman who made the singer write this song, who in turn used to live next door to me and my mother, the other day I felt like listening to it now. We sat in the car when I told Pilla "that's the girlfriend of the Kent singer with whom he has the kids".

Tanja was on a visit back in her hometown or maybe she even has a home there still or was just visiting her mother and brother. I think she was one of those women who had to put her own dreams on hold cause of her boyfriend cause she went to the states to study cause she was a very promising swimmer back then heading for the swedish olympic team.

But insurance company work followed and now she of course works in the swedish music business.

This is about her (with english lyrics)

Not the only KENT song about her.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom