What's In Your Queue Kit?

WINK WINK - :p:p:p but wtf?
DAMN r u - tenacious!!!!!

Even I am starting to wonder if this should be splattered all over every single thread wink wink...

I can admit that part of my ranting had to do with the fact that I was having a bad week on a personal level... are you okay?

One thread that people can or cannot open is enough.... keep it there. Enough people clicked it and it served the purpose you intended so enough.

anyways, I don't much like you Adam, like I said - but I think I have something you might find useful...

Here, you can borrow my sign... just in case you want to give it a try, looks like you might need it - seems wink wink doesn't wanna keep it in the R:NTLC ring -

cheers!

Fif.jpg

that picture cracks me up so bad, i just might have to make it my sig

WINK WINK - :p:p:p but wtf?
DAMN r u - tenacious!!!!!

Even I am starting to wonder if this should be splattered all over every single thread wink wink...

I can admit that part of my ranting had to do with the fact that I was having a bad week on a personal level... are you okay?

One thread that people can or cannot open is enough.... keep it there. Enough people clicked it and it served the purpose you intended so enough.

anyways, I don't much like you Adam, like I said - but I think I have something you might find useful...

Here, you can borrow my sign... just in case you want to give it a try, looks like you might need it - seems wink wink doesn't wanna keep it in the R:NTLC ring -

cheers!

Fif.jpg

i really was just joking.

i mean...it's not like i wished him AIDS.

anyways, I don't much like you Adam, like I said

what happened to keeping it in the NTLC thread?

Last edited:
:D Another thread all Chappelled up... but only because folks were nearabout beggin for it. :p

yeah it was funny...but another black comedian acting like a crack head...isn't that somewhat damaging to, um, their community? is it ok because he is black?

or am i racist for being a white person pointing this out?

:D Another thread all Chappelled up... but only because folks were nearabout beggin for it. :p

Thanks...I needed my Chappelle fix. :D

yeah it was funny...but another black comedian acting like a crack head...isn't that somewhat damaging to, um, their community? is it ok because he is black?

or am i racist for being a white person pointing this out?

Chappelle hits up all the typical stereotypes in his comedy, whether it's white, black, asian, hispanic, etc...IMHO, as long as you spread the jokes to all ethnicities, it's more easily accepted. Besides, he's funny as $hit!!!!!! :D

Thanks...I needed my Chappelle fix. :D

Chappelle hits up all the typical stereotypes in his comedy, whether it's white, black, asian, hispanic, etc...IMHO, as long as you spread the jokes to all ethnicities, it's more easily accepted. Besides, he's funny as $hit!!!!!! :D

yeah for realz, remember the Racial Draft? and the Asians take...The WUTANG CLAN!

Anyway... my Queue Kit is very simple -

- whatever book I am reading at the time
- water
- greens plus natural energy bar(s) - (delicious, nutritious, vegan, healthy, great for on the road or go)
- ipod
- chapstick (seriously even though I don't know what you folks use it for)
- cellphone
- diet peach snapple
- aleve
- American Spirit Cigarettes and a lighter

:):):)

Much thanks to Adam,Andrea, Samantha, Mel,and Vivian for taking care of me at all these gigs where I just show up with nothing :mad:@ me....

Anyway... my Queue Kit is very simple -

- whatever book I am reading at the time
- water
- greens plus natural energy bar(s) - (delicious, nutritious, vegan, healthy, great for on the road or go)
- ipod
- chapstick (seriously even though I don't know what you folks use it for)
- cellphone
- diet peach snapple
- aleve
- American Spirit Cigarettes and a lighter

where are The Ramones on cd or a portable dvd player?

where are The Ramones on cd or a portable dvd player?

oh no my love, they are in the IPOD!
RIP RAMONES! Back in the day they might be walking by the line or driving up in the "Ramonesmobile" - and then the line would look like -

:p:p:p

but now its the ipod.

we better enjoy Moz while we got him :/

GABBA GABBA HEY!

Last edited by a moderator:
* £££
* Bottle of Ribena
* Home made baguette of some description
* Mobile phone
* Ticket

That's usually all I take as I hate having to mess about with security looking through my bag for ages. But in 2008 I might take a blanket...

in the u.s.a., do they sell too many tickets for steve's concerts? are people concerned that they won't be admitted, despite having tickets? why don't people just turn up at the appointed time and avoid all the unnecessary queueing? :confused:

oh no my love, they are in the IPOD!

oh, an ipod...i'm still getting my head around CDs:p

in the u.s.a., do they sell too many tickets for steve's concerts? are people concerned that they won't be admitted, despite having tickets? why don't people just turn up at the appointed time and avoid all the unnecessary queueing? :confused:

i like to queue like this:
untitled.jpg

ha haha ha 'steve's concerts' ha ha heh. I LOVE it. :D :D

and no, HIM, I don't think so. I think it's just that people want to be up front. Can you imagine? As you may have noticed, many people on here really like ole steve-o a LOT.

I must admit, though, your idea is refreshing in its simplicity... even though it's decidedly daft. Is that the word you would use? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom