What's In Your Queue Kit?

ha haha ha 'steve's concerts' ha ha heh. I LOVE it. :D :D

and no, HIM, I don't think so. I think it's just that people want to be up front. Can you imagine? As you may have noticed, many people on here really like ole steve-o a LOT.

I must admit, though, your idea is refreshing in its simplicity... even though it's decidedly daft. Is that the word you would use? :D

you're right, of course, musings... i don't know what i was thinking.

i like to queue like this:
untitled.jpg

that's very dignified, sir.

good work.

What is a queue kit?

What is a queue kit?

ha ha, do you really not know, Buzzetta? I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic... :D

but, basically, it's the stuff you bring with you if you're going to be in line a long, long time...

Let's hear from the lucky few going to the January and February shows.
For the upcoming shows what are you packing?
Are you going to try to sneak in a camera?
Will you be drinking whilst waiting to get inside?

In My Kit:
*Small camera
*Small Can of Sugar Free Red Bull (fewer trips to the loo!)
*2 Airplane size bottles of Skyy vodka
*Lipshtick
*Ticket
*One credit card for possible merch purchases
*Wad of bills for more alcohol if necessary
*Cell phone
I'm good to go!

My London Queue Kit:

*Camera - of course- well, if I can sneak it in ;)
*Gold Lame shirt - for the special shows
*Hair Spray - gotta get that Moz quiff just right- and tall
* Cell Phone - to call my friends in "far of places" do let them listen in on a few songs
*Lip Balm - for my lips- stay away from my Camera lense, people :mad:
*Thick extra layer of skin and a side of humble pie - you need it if you want to post on these "So Low" Forums among these Trolls :(
*Incense Avignon Cologne- hey I gotta smell like the Man
*SPECIAL FOR LONDON: My Passport! :eek:

Of course I always coat-check my Ego at the door. I'm really just some totally random moz fan.

I assume there won't be any need for queueing at Edinburgh, so just a camera between the boobs, a bottle of vodka and some cans of coke.

And a present of some cans of Tennents for Boz and the lads.

And some posters, I'm thinking M-O-R-R-I-S-S-E-Y for the front row fraternity? Not very original, what do you think?

so just a camera between the boobs, a bottle of vodka and some cans of coke.

God you're lucky, i cant fit anything between my boobs they are that small! lol, Im just going to stick mine down my knickersand hope for the best, not that ive ever been searched going into a gig

ha ha, do you really not know, Buzzetta? I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic... :D

but, basically, it's the stuff you bring with you if you're going to be in line a long, long time...

I honestly did not know....

Now since I do not ever have one when I am on a line (I really do not bother with waiting in lines anymore and just pay second hand prices for tickets and things)

What's a queue kit? Sarcastic as in I don't have one.

However... thank you as I sincerely did not know what it was.

- A bottle of Dr. Bach's Rescue Remedy for me please (in case my knees are getting week from all the excitement)

And yes, a sort of banner or poster would be great....How about "LOVE MOZ, HATE NME"?

I assume there won't be any need for queueing at Edinburgh, so just a camera between the boobs, a bottle of vodka and some cans of coke.

And a present of some cans of Tennents for Boz and the lads.

And some posters, I'm thinking M-O-R-R-I-S-S-E-Y for the front row fraternity? Not very original, what do you think?

I travel light. All I shall have is my wallet for the merchandise both official and bootlegged outside. Apart from that you would find nothing on me except perhaps my clothes...although...that is not certain!

edit: oh shit, and my ticket of course!

Love PTxx.

- A bottle of Dr. Bach's Rescue Remedy for me please (in case my knees are getting week from all the excitement)

And yes, a sort of banner or poster would be great....How about "LOVE MOZ, HATE NME"?[/QUOTE]

Somebody been looking at my MySpace these past few weeks :p

I changed it recently though, back to "Five Teeth and a Banjo" (courtesy of Kate)

just a few who posted their qeue kit.

just a few mention eau the toilette/perfume, and deoderant

don't you folks wanna smell nice, smelling nice is feeling nice/good

and take a shower before you go, the day of the gig

just a few who posted their qeue kit.

just a few mention eau the toilette/perfume, and deoderant

don't you folks wanna smell nice, smelling nice is feeling nice/good

and take a shower before you go, the day of the gig

That all goes out the window when you are inside the gig, especially if you are near the front, its all sweaty pits and brows with all the pushing and shoving and being crammed together, I usually just dowse myself in perfume before I go and hope for the best :)

Back
Top Bottom