Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released (Ju

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

By the way just checked the german link and it says IN STOCK , price gone up to Euros 16.99....

https://www.infrarot.de/morrissey/world-peace-is-none-of-your-business-limited-10-vinyl/9943785

Cheers Moz

Ok, just ordered one from here, it said thanks for order etc, but i didn't give any payment details slightly confused. I'll wait and see what happens. I ordered one from amazon France, when that link was live, have my local independent store trying to get me one, and also the local HMV have my name on one should they receive delivery next week. Any spares I get I will offer up here rather than making a few quid on fleabay. I would hope others would do the same.

Actually come to think of I would quite like to do some sort of deal with one of our American cousins who may be able to go into a Hot Topic for an orange WPINOYB? Lets see what happens.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Your Business" [10 Inch Vinyl Indie Exclusive] 4 track EP released

Not a big fan of the 10" format but oddly enough I got used to that running order because of the iTunes preorder.

Amazing....so many copies of the this 10" Vinyl on Ebay.com, and look at the prices....and if you want a copy over here shipping charge is around £ 15.....

Cheers Moz

In stock at Infrarot - mine has just been shipped.

Mine says it shipped yesterday. From the looks of it, I’ll be getting this before my album arrives.

I just picked up the 10 inch EP from a local retail record store in Texas. They claimed the cost of the EP is $18 and charged me $25 for it. I think that is very high for a 10 inch. Did the record store charge a "premium" because it seems the retail price may have been $2. Any thoughts? Thanks :)

I just picked up the 10 inch EP from a local retail record store in Texas. They claimed the cost of the EP is $18 and charged me $25 for it. I think that is very high for a 10 inch. Did the record store charge a "premium" because it seems the retail price may have been $2. Any thoughts? Thanks :)

Someone there probably realized how “limited” it is and jacked up the price. Not cool, actually.

In stock at Infrarot - mine has just been shipped.

That's where ordered mine from a week ago and still no email shipped Maybe it's actually coming by ship?

That's where ordered mine from a week ago and still no email shipped Maybe it's actually coming by ship?
Pre-ordered mine from infrarot & still no dispatch info but status showing as "in progress". Its been showing in stock for the last few days and readily available on their site so dunno whats taking so long with pre-orders.

Pre-ordered mine from infrarot & still no dispatch info but status showing as "in progress". Its been showing in stock for the last few days and readily available on their site so dunno whats taking so long with pre-orders.

This is the reply I got a few days ago.

thnaks for the order! Hopefully we will receive it nearly to the release date on July 11th on stock to send it out as soon as possible.

best regards

Thomas

Infrarot! God that's a store that brings back memories!!! Good to see that Thomas is still there

Mine arrived today! Sealed, with sticker. I guess I’m gonna have to leave it sealed, so I can’t see what the coupon looks like. Is it stupid to open it and play it?

edit: because it’s not like I plan on selling it.

Got my 2 from the record shop in Maine today. Sealed and numbered.

Mine arrived today! Sealed, with sticker. I guess I’m gonna have to leave it sealed, so I can’t see what the coupon looks like. Is it stupid to open it and play it?

edit: because it’s not like I plan on selling it.

PLAY IT! That's what I'm going to do with mine that just arrived from Bullmoose. Still can't believe I paid under $5 (including shipping.) Got really lucky with this one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom