'Autobiography' is No.1 on the UK national paperback chart for the fifth consecutive week - TTY

A

Anonymous

Finally something worth reading is at the top! GO MOZ GO!!!

A

Anonymous

Now if only those 4 new unreleased songs were as good as this book (I haven't read yet) is Moz would be onto something. Getting it all of his chest between 400+ pages could mean his has very little left to jingle jangle about. Is this a bad thing considering those 4 songs I have struggled to listen to with the blah, blahs and the ya yas with very mediocre lyrics in between? I really like Years Of Refusal and it's a masterpiece compared to the aforementioned 4. Going out on a high note comes to mind :)

- marred.

Tingle3

Number one again and yet it's not available in-store at Sainsbury's or HMV in my town. Proper bookshops should be loving it!

123xyz

Subscriber
Wonder if , on the back of this , he's had any new approaches from record labels ? Surely the sheer volume of books sold must be attracting some interest ?

A

Anonymous

Now if only those 4 new unreleased songs were as good as this book (I haven't read yet) is Moz would be onto something. Getting it all of his chest between 400+ pages could mean his has very little left to jingle jangle about. Is this a bad thing considering those 4 songs I have struggled to listen to with the blah, blahs and the ya yas with very mediocre lyrics in between? I really like Years Of Refusal and it's a masterpiece compared to the aforementioned 4. Going out on a high note comes to mind :)

- marred.

Reading this now it's apparent I typed it too early in the morning. The sentiment is there even if the spelling and grammar isn't.

A

Anonymous

Wonder if , on the back of this , he's had any new approaches from record labels ? Surely the sheer volume of books sold must be attracting some interest ?

So obsessed with the "number one" slot he's been buying his own book in huge numbers online :rofl:

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
I am getting a bit tired of all these "exciting" announcements : I can fully understand mentioning the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd week being number 1 paperback .......but now 4th & 5th and maybe 6th , 7th and so on and on and on and on......
Cheers Moz

Bluebirds

I am getting a bit tired of all these "exciting" announcements : I can fully understand mentioning the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd week being number 1 paperback .......but now 4th & 5th and maybe 6th , 7th and so on and on and on and on......
Cheers Moz

He's finally got a number one of course he's going to boast about it.

Bye bye Australia, Broady's gonna get you.

Velvis

Not a beginner
Anonymous replying scornfully to anonymous. How are we to tell you guys apart???

Agree - all these anonymous posts make the points lose a bit of credibility to me.

Great that we have something to celebrate!

I love how some people turn it into another excuse to moan!

Top Bottom