Could you die for Morrissey?

Die for Moz? That's pretty pathetic. Die for my son? You better believe it.

Just to bring this back on-topic, Buzzetta, could you die for Derek Jeter? :D

We went through this on Saturday night....

It's okay for hardcore NY Yankee fans to have a "mancrush" on Dee Jay... however I must admit that I would not take a bullet for him....

With Jeter not around it means there are more girls for those of us not lucky enough to be number 2 for the NY Yankees.

If it was a case of you or Him

In a case of him or me? You best believe it ain't gonna be me. I'll shoot this n***** in the head, and ten niggers look just like him.

(What movie da line from?)

In a case of him or me? You best believe it ain't gonna be me. I'll shoot this n***** in the head, and ten niggers look just like him.

(What movie da line from?)

Answer: Jackie Brown

For example, if someone would try to shot him, I would try to save him going forward to him or something, if I could be saved too. I guess if someone would have died for him, he would feel quilty about it. I don't want him to feel guilty, because I guess he would never ask someone to die for him. Feeling guilty is awful.

hahah if someone try to shot him?? I just had a vision of Kevin Costner jumping in front of morrissey

If you consider the lyrics for "On The Streets I Ran", it doesn't really seem like he cares who you are if you're dying for him.

Dear God, take him, take them, take anyone, the stillborn, the newborn, the infirm, take anyone, take people from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Just spare me!

That said, I still love him. I just wouldn't die for him.

For example, if someone would try to shot him, I would try to save him going forward to him or something, if I could be saved too. I guess if someone would have died for him, he would feel quilty about it. I don't want him to feel guilty, because I guess he would never ask someone to die for him. Feeling guilty is awful.

beats the hell out of getting shot though

"Still, I'd leap in front of a flying bullet for you" :D

Back
Top Bottom