Could you die for Morrissey?

yes..im just waiting for the perfect moment..right after i kill him

with forks or force feeding him a hamburger till he croaks of burger fear? lol
he does seem a bit unstable...

For some reason I feel that this is truly a disturbing thread. There are people that would actually die for someone like Morrissey... I mean I could see someone who has the cure for cancer... either he evacuates the area or you do... or the guy who can cure AIDs... but Morrissey?

The real question is what would you do for the flying car?

Last edited by a moderator:
No!
Look at it this way ... Moz himself would probably say:
"Don't be bloody ridiculous, think of all the people who need you and want you to be around them ... family, friends, colleagues". Put in that context, it would be a simply selfish, somehow self-aggrandising and completely pointless act.

What!!!! no cats mummy:(

It'd be worth it; I might get a robust tribute song written for me and sung in deep voices, like the Mudders did for Jayne on Firefly.

This is a song for a hero called Kate.
She snuffed that t**t who said "Super, smashing, great".
She scuttled her speedboat, but didn't drown alo-un.
She went down handcuffed to Mr Jim Bowen.

Or, y'know, Morrissey could write it.....

It'd be worth it; I might get a robust tribute song written for me and sung in deep voices, like the Mudders did for Jayne on Firefly......

now i have to go home and watch that epsiode!!!!

This is a song for a hero called Kate.
She snuffed that t**t who said "Super, smashing, great".
She scuttled her speedboat, but didn't drown alo-un.
She went down handcuffed to Mr Jim Bowen.

Or, y'know, Morrissey could write it.....

leave the Bowen alone!​

Well said..I totally agree with you.... TO die for someone is just weird. What would it prove, love? But it's your life.

By the way Buzzz sorry about Joe T. Love that guy:) Red sox are my team though:) I might have to change my avatar hehe..

For some reason I feel that this is truly a disturbing thread. There are people that would actually die for someone like Morrissey... I mean I could see someone who has the cure for cancer... either he evacuates the area or you do... or the guy who can cure AIDs... but Morrissey?

The real question is what would you do for the flying car?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that anything to do them slash/fic stories you 'enjoy'?

God help me! That's the slash pairing from Hell. You should get writing it imediately.:p

hold on, why not have a council estate name after you?

(snob)

No, seriously, I wasn't being a snob. I'd love a council estate named after me; much better than one of those Tudorbethan "executive homes" developments. The Kate Estate. I like it already. You can have a nice little maisonette overlooking my memorial duck pond. :)

No, seriously, I wasn't being a snob. I'd love a council estate named after me; much better than one of those Tudorbethan "executive homes" developments. The Kate Estate. I like it already. You can have a nice little maisonette overlooking my memorial duck pond. :)

... on Amy Johnson Way, in York? :D

Well said..I totally agree with you.... TO die for someone is just weird. What would it prove, love? But it's your life.

By the way Buzzz sorry about Joe T. Love that guy:) Red sox are my team though:) I might have to change my avatar hehe..

A lot of the fans here are still reeling over what happened. Apparently Torre was expected to win every season but Girardi (who I wanted over Mattingly) will be given the chance to develop the team as they are a team in "transition"... WTF? The papers here in NY have it right... we are about to live through "The Bronx is Burning II"

On a side note... I may have a National League team to see when they are in town playing the Mets if the reports of where Mattingly Torre and Rivera will end up are true.

Last edited:
I would take a bullet for Morrissey at any time with no hesitation. So long as he kissed me on the mouth as I was dying.

Back
Top Bottom