Courtney Love covers 'suffer little children'

Re: Courtney Love suffering

OMGZ COURTNEY KILLED KURT!!!!!!!!11!!!!!etc

This is funny. I think the Z goes before the O though. Get yer OHAI lingo correct! :p

Now, worst cover ever. It's interesting how it cuts off at Scarlet stench of death after she takes a drink. :rolleyes: Tired of analyzing shit.

I'm a child and she's made me suffer. Ta very much, Courtney.

I may never be able to listen to this song in the same way again now. :(

Well it's a rubbish song anyway, so don't get too upset, diddums.
The Courtney hate says more about the haters than her. Saw her live this week and the place was a sell-out, people care passionately about her and her music. I never realised how much people liked her because of the predictable drone of typically boneheaded comments that get repeated again and again as if you were the first to think of it.
Basically; she's a strong woman, and a survivor, and people don't like her for that reason. End of story.

Well it's a rubbish song anyway, so don't get too upset, diddums.
The Courtney hate says more about the haters than her. Saw her live this week and the place was a sell-out, people care passionately about her and her music. I never realised how much people liked her because of the predictable drone of typically boneheaded comments that get repeated again and again as if you were the first to think of it.
Basically; she's a strong woman, and a survivor, and people don't like her for that reason. End of story.

Here here. (Or hear, hear, I never know which one it is. :o)

My friends went to see a Sunny In Philadelphia/Family Guy/Sarah Silverman thing at the Gibby last week. I adore Sarah Silverman but she seemed to be having as much of a good time as Morrissey had when he played there. She was on for about 5 minutes when some bonehead yelled out "JIMMY KIMMEL!!!!" and she wrapped up the joke she was in the middle of and simply walked off. Good for her I say. I bet Courtney Love gets that TIMES TEN! Not fun to have a tragic albatross around her neck, but she still gets her art out which is admirable.

Doesn't make her cover of Suffer little Children suck any less though. :p

Here here. (Or hear, hear, I never know which one it is. :o)

My friends went to see a Sunny In Philadelphia/Family Guy/Sarah Silverman thing at the Gibby last week. I adore Sarah Silverman but she seemed to be having as much of a good time as Morrissey had when he played there. She was on for about 5 minutes when some bonehead yelled out "JIMMY KIMMEL!!!!" and she wrapped up the joke she was in the middle of and simply walked off. Good for her I say. I bet Courtney Love gets that TIMES TEN! Not fun to have a tragic albatross around her neck, but she still gets her art out which is admirable.

Doesn't make her cover of Suffer little Children suck any less though. :p

I agree; I think this cover is awful! :)
And I don't know about 'here/hear' either!

It's hear hear.

Thanks. Do you know why though? It's a statement of aggrement with something said, so the somebody saying it is saying "I hear you." But I get confused because sometimes I think it's like an atttendance record of aggreement, like, "Count me here as being in aggreement with you."

This is funny. I think the Z goes before the O though. Get yer OHAI lingo correct! :p

Now, worst cover ever. It's interesting how it cuts off at Scarlet stench of death after she takes a drink. :rolleyes: Tired of analyzing shit.

It's actually 'stolid stench of death'. But either way, the worst cover ever. Dreadful.

It's actually 'stolid stench of death'. But either way, the worst cover ever. Dreadful.

Is that what she said? I don't want to watch it again.

This DID make me throw up in my bed.

She should have her larynx removed to prevent further tragedies.

Aww. Her rendition had so much potential. If only she could've slowed down a bit while singing. Oh well. Nice sing choice. :D

Ha. Who knows? But they're the original lyrics I think..with her it could probably be anything. And me neither, my ears were bleeding the first time around...

She said stolid. I must have scarlet on the brain. I seriously need to retire, it's a sign. :D

Thanks. Do you know why though? It's a statement of aggrement with something said, so the somebody saying it is saying "I hear you." But I get confused because sometimes I think it's like an atttendance record of aggreement, like, "Count me here as being in aggreement with you."

Suposedly a shortened version of "Hear him, Hear him.."something an mp's colleagues would shout when he was on his feet being given a hard time by the opposition in the Houses of Parliament. Rabble that they are.

Suposedly a shortened version of "Hear him, Hear him.."something an mp's colleagues would shout when he was on his feet being given a hard time by the opposition in the Houses of Parliament. Rabble that they are.

Thanks. :)

Liked it. I mean, not a patch on the original but the same could be said for Morrissey's recent attempts at This Charming Man.

As for the 'killed Kurt' bollocks... really? How old are we now?

Lame. You're lame. Stop being lame.

Tags
hear hear love courtney
Back
Top Bottom