Dad at 13

teen-pregnancy-birthday-cake.jpg

And she's clearly blind and/or lacking sensation in her nether parts.

I was going to say what 15 yo girl want's to hang out with a 12 yo let alone make sexy time with one? She must be a bit mental, because there should have been many willing 15 to 18 yo guys sniffing around.

How old is the mother? Shouldn't she be charged with rape and child abuse? If there is a significant age difference, she should be charged as a sex offender for sure.

I agree. It very much sounds like Alfie was sexually abused by this girl. In the article, Alfie states that the first time he had had sex was with Chantelle. :tears: It's also possible that Chantelle was abused herself, which caused her to repeat the behavior with someone smaller, younger, and weaker than her, that is, Alfie. :tears:

Boys can have erections before they reach puberty, so Alfie probably did actually have sex with Chantelle. I do think that a DNA test is in order, however. It's very possible that Chantelle herself, as I said earlier, was sexually abused by someone else, perhaps a boyfriend of her mother, and decided that it was safer for her to tell her mother that Alfie was the father.

All around, a very sad story. :tears:

I was going to say what 15 yo girl want's to hang out with a 12 yo let alone make sexy time with one? She must be a bit mental, because there should have been many willing 15 to 18 yo guys sniffing around.

Apparently she was 14 and he was 12 when they got it on. I don't know how schooling works in England, but they'd both probably be in junior high in the USA, so they'd both be going to the same parties, school dances, and so forth.

I agree. It very much sounds like Alfie was sexually abused by this girl. In the article, Alfie states that the first time he had had sex was with Chantelle. :tears: It's also possible that Chantelle was abused herself, which caused her to repeat the behavior with someone smaller, younger, and weaker than her, that is, Alfie. :tears:

Boys can have erections before they reach puberty, so Alfie probably did actually have sex with Chantelle. I do think that a DNA test is in order, however. It's very possible that Chantelle herself, as I said earlier, was sexually abused by someone else, perhaps a boyfriend of her mother, and decided that it was safer for her to tell her mother that Alfie was the father.

All around, a very sad story. :tears:

um, this is a huge assumption really.

Apparently she was 14 and he was 12 when they got it on. I don't know how schooling works in England, but they'd both probably be in junior high in the USA, so they'd both be going to the same parties, school dances, and so forth.

I wonder whether they'll take their baby to the same pediatrician that they themselves go to? :eek:

And she's clearly blind and/or lacking sensation in her nether parts.

I am going to come across as a right old git, but the fact they were having sex or anything like it is very very sad, kids really do not have time to be kids now. Whatever happened to playing barbies or army whatever kids should be doing. Its all hanging out and getting off with each other. :(
Very sad, innocence hardly lasts now.

I have to admit that I was thinking something similar, too. My sister-in-law does social work with at-risk adolescent girls, and I'll bet that she'd guess the same thing after she reads this.

well by going to the papers they have opened themselves to all sorts of specultation and judgment I suppose. They will totally have social workers all over them as it stands now.

I doubt he felt sexually abused when he got laid. What's funny is acting like he's gonna be the father in terms of shouldering the responsibilities. Let grandma and grandpa raise the kid, or whatever. But I don't see any signs of abuse here (outside of the parents giving Alfie such a dorky name). They just wanted to get it on. Poor Alfie's gonna have this hideous girl in his life for the long haul now, though. But whatever. No use crying over it now, as what's done is done and there's a beautiful baby to raise.

I doubt he felt sexually abused when he got laid. What's funny is acting like he's gonna be the father in terms of shouldering the responsibilities. Let grandma and grandpa raise the kid, or whatever. But I don't see any signs of abuse here (outside of the parents giving Alfie such a dorky name). They just wanted to get it on. Poor Alfie's gonna have this hideous girl in his life for the long haul now, though. But whatever. No use crying over it now, as what's done is done and there's a beautiful baby to raise.

Alfie is such a common name now in England along with Charlie, Freddie and other old fashioned names. I think its quite cute. The baby is beautiful, i hope she is loved madly and grows up well and happy.
I heard a tiny bit of Alfie's interview on the news earlier and it sounded pitiful. He was asked how he was going to provide financially and his reply was "What's financially?" :(

that could be true, but at the same time, I was as old as 12 in the second half of my 6th grade year (considered elementary still in my school), and as young as 14 in the first half of my 9th grade year (HS). so looking at it that way it could be a huge difference.

A very Utopian thought, but imo all human beings should be born sterile, and stay that way until they pass multiple parenting tests. :straightface:

Alfie is such a common name now in England along with Charlie, Freddie and other old fashioned names. :(

Maybe this is the Alf that is the father but she is embarrassed by that so she is pinning it on the boy.

Back
Top Bottom