@davidt you are full of shit

Just look at pic. It is vulgar, fundamentally problematic: someone is killing someone. David, what this pic has to do with Morrissey song?
This is priceless, do you mean we've had this bellend ranting all day, and he has absolutely no idea what he's ranting about?

This is priceless, do you mean we've had this bellend ranting all day, and he has absolutely no idea what he's ranting about?

Dear friend,
Only person who has no idea what he is doing - is David Tseng.
This second he is in state of panic, alone, in total confusion. His key Statdpolizei lieutenant abdicated, So-Low is in major spiritual shift.
Enjoy the moment.

latest

Are you qualified to diagnose that?

Good question that arises so many times reading posts here about Moz and many posters.

The armchair. self acclaimed, non graduated “psychiatrists” who just lazily googled around and Wikipediated themselves a headache and sharing their knowledge by copying and pasting it here cause it is all available on the internet you know, ahem, and they can of course very well diagnose their patients from a distance without never having them to talk to on a sofa. Boring.

But that is just the way it goes.
By the way, I also have my doubts about the real Doctor Phil. Is he graduated? Did he really treat patients or does he still do that? Sorry for not knowing,

I mean the tv show host psychiatrist.
Not you of course! ;)

Take this pic down from twitter NOW!
What is wrong with you?

No. Hundreds of people are rejecting their veganism and chomping on chicken drumsticks as they don't wish to be associated with a whiny c*** like you. Did you castrate yourself on the weekend?

Anon IP Hash: d673aae9c8,
Spiritual shift is gift and blessing.

Anon IP Hash: d673aae9c8 here. I'm shaking in my boots. What ya gonna do send a free-range vegan missile (aka a branch) at me? Grow a pair you steaming pile of puke and stop bullying people and he ain't killing a horse - the horse is already dead - that's why it's called 'flogging a dead horse' you thicko. The only thing you have in common with Shakespeare is that like the bard you defecate...unlike Shakespeare you eat your turds as you are protein deficient.

My psychiatrist said I'm a paranoid schizophrenic..........well, he didn't actually say as much ...BUT WE KNEW HE WAS THINKING IT

I've met Uncleskinny several occasions and very proud to know him.

Just remind you, he won the grand final of one of the popular UK TV game shows in 2016!

Keep posting insults, sad man.

Kewpie's moral compass is apparently based on one's ability to win TV game shows :lbf: Honestly you couldn't make this shit up. Weep for the culture.

If you think that Skinny deciding to step down, stand up, or go take a flying f*** at a rolling donut matters one iota in this big blue world, then you really ought to cultivate other interests. You act like "M-SoLow" is a despotic regime and the glorious leader was just beheaded in the street.

Repeat to yourself-
"It is only a website... It is only a website..."

Yes. And that was exactly what he said too and not only to himself.
But, it is not just only “A” website like millions of others.
It IS Morrissey-Solo and as he was around a lot, just like you and me it proves there is more to it.

I just don’t understand people who state things like “get a life” as if people are not allowed to enjoy the constant discussions and communications.

If they like what they are doing and it is a substantial part of their lives, what is wrong with that?

And than come the self acclaimed, non graduated psychiatrists explaining their knowledge and harassing you with their awfully, lawfully morally high horse standards, which they don’t have to apply to themselves of course.
Cause they don’t seem capable to do so.

Anon IP Hash: d673aae9c8 here. I'm shaking in my boots. What ya gonna do send a free-range vegan missile (aka a branch) at me? Grow a pair you steaming pile of puke and stop bullying people and he ain't killing a horse - the horse is already dead - that's why it's called 'flogging a dead horse' you thicko. The only thing you have in common with Shakespeare is that like the bard you defecate...unlike Shakespeare you eat your turds as you are protein deficient.

Funny you are, Anon IP Hash: d673aae9c8
By the way, why is horse dead? how did he gone to Lord?
:paranoid:

You are wrong.
It's his decision to step down. No one influenced him to do so.

Having JUST caught up I think this is awesome news. He clearly no longer enjoys anything Morrissey-related any more and having to moderate a website dedicated to someone you detest can't be a positive to way to spend the dwindling number of years he has left on the planet. I hope he reallocates the time spent moderating here into pursuits he finds more enjoyable and stimulating.

I totally agree. But there are some on here who are so pathologically devoted that anything that even sniffs of disrespect to the Great Artist causes a meltdown. In this case, add in a dead animal and you've got full blown apoplexy.

But you just did that.
You are responsible for the full blown apoplexy if it arises. :)

Back
Top Bottom