Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

I woke up one morning, drew my curtains open, gazed out of my window at life and I didn't like what I saw.

Please, help me my internal pain.

look from within, and be nicer to people, happiness may be just round the corner if you follow my wise words

I was nice to people, but people have ruined me and I hate people. It's people like Laurie Pycroft that make my skin crawl and I won't follow the words of a troll who pretends to be a woman so he can make advances towards people.

how many times do I have to tell you, I am a woman. you are very close to going on my ignore which I note has happened to you a few times since you have been here

^^Prove it. Tell us something only a woman would know :cool: .

I tried for several minutes to think of something only a woman could know. And I couldn't find anything! Have I failed?

@ wolve It was a trick question, you've ruined it now ;) .

So there's absolutely nothing in the world that only a woman knows? Now I'm desillusionised! But you're way older, there must be something...?

you can still air your views my darling .

Oh right. I take it you're the aforementioned 'crusty-phallus, impotent, anal-retentive individual' I was mentioning?

Everyone now knows that you have gone under about ten different usernames, finding various unimpressive ways of trying to antagonise me, by making references to things I have said on this very forum, and others.

You're nothing new. Don't you have an identity of your own, or do you just live your live vicariously through me? That's quite tragic.

So there's absolutely nothing in the world that only a woman knows? Now I'm desillusionised! But you're way older, there must be something...?
There is, but I fear our gentle posters won't like it if I discuss it (hint: not sex related ;) ).
Oh right. I take it you're the aforementioned 'crusty-phallus, impotent, anal-retentive individual' I was mentioning?

Everyone now knows that you have gone under about ten different usernames, finding various unimpressive ways of trying to antagonise me, by making references to things I have said on this very forum, and others.

You're nothing new. Don't you have an identity of your own, or do you just live your live vicariously through me? That's quite tragic.
Still don't know if this is really her, but whoever it is they have a point. Never have I seen so many posters obsessed with one girl, good work Jo.

There is, but I fear our gentle posters won't like it if I discuss it (hint: not sex related ;) ).

Do discuss it. So I may be enthusiastic again about my womanhood. ;)

^^Now I'm starting to suspect you're not a woman either! :eek: anyone who's experienced knows it doesn't make one feel enthusiastic about her womanhood...
Ok, that was directed at wolve, but it's kind of funny the way it turned out :p.

I could always slam the door on your gentalia that way you will get your wish of becoming a woman.

you seem to have a problem with me being a woman. Is it because I dare to have opinions and have been agressive back to you?

I am a woman, I assure you

^^Now I'm starting to suspect you're not a woman either! :eek: anyone who's experienced knows it doesn't make one feel enthusiastic about her womanhood...
Ok, that was directed at wolve, but it's kind of funny the way it turned out :p.

Womb contractions once a month? Yes, I've experienced it. Even at this very moment (normally we have to go swimming with school tomorrow, have I got a nice excuse or what!). Does this belong in the smutty thread?

Actually, I wasn't talking about physical things - I know men will never know how it feels to have breasts, or carry a little human being inside of you. So no wisdoms at the end of the tunnel (womanhood?)?

No, it's simply because I've had PM's stating you are a troll, it has nothing to do with you being a woman, although I don't like people, so naturally I dislike women and men.

Actually, she is a troll, but no-one cares really. It'll show it's true colours eventually.

Even at this very moment
Me too (TMI? :D )
Actually, I wasn't talking about physical things - I know men will never know how it feels to have breasts, or carry a little human being inside of you. So no wisdoms at the end of the tunnel (womanhood?)?
Hmm, I was just thinking about that today strangely enough, I know there's certain thoughts and feelings I have that stem from being a woman but I doubt we all share them. It's just how you react to certain expectations society has of you (and of men), and you know different women react differently, so...

THE INFORMANT,

I really couldn't careless and who the hell are you? For all I know you're probably a troll as well.

informant is the one that messaged everyone saying I am a troll because it is jealous of me. I conclude therefore that THE INFORMANT is infact a troll

Me too (TMI? :D )

Hmm, I was just thinking about that today strangely enough, I know there's certain thoughts and feelings I have that stem from being a woman but I doubt we all share them. It's just how you react to certain expectations society has of you (and of men), and you know different women react differently, so...

TMI?

Yes yes. For instance, my mother feelings aren't as big as those of my peers, but I don't know if that's a bad thing. :rolleyes:

THE INFORMANT,

I really couldn't careless and who the hell are you? For all I know you're probably a troll as well.

Er, no. I was harassed on this forum by a troll, twice. Well, I say harassed, but it was basically just a case of them doing an Internet search on me and relaying the information back on this forum, under various pathetic usernames.

Back
Top Bottom