Do you think Morrissey is balls deep in love?

Hmmn, Interesting! I don't think he's boyfriend material... but i do think he's quite sexy (i'd still say no if offered though... if you know what i mean).

Gawd, is that you in your avatar, - i thought you were much older. you're a beautiful youth!!!:p (not said in a pervy way at all - serious, i could be your mother!!:))

Im 34 in that pic

Good dancer,can sing a little.....who do you think it is Jackie baby?

Well since you ask I'm gonna guess that it's your guru that you meet in Bangalore when you lived there for a year and a half!

Gawd, is that you in your avatar, - i thought you were much older. you're a beautiful youth!!!:p (not said in a pervy way at all - serious, i could be your mother!!:))

Yes, I sort of also thought so, how old are you? You abso-f***in-lutely look hot!

That language doesnt suit you Jackie.Im 38.What about you?Im guessing 54

No, you're right, it really doesn't, I really need to do something about that, don't I?
You think I'm 54? Well no, but how funny you think that. My mental age must be around 2050 or something, or maybe I'm not even born yet. Old actually only means close to dying and we're actually all as close to death, I feel death breathing in my nech every day. So we're all actually the same age. :blushing:

No, you're right, it really doesn't, I really need to do something about that, don't I?
You think I'm 54? Well no, but how funny you think that. My mental age must be around 2050 or something, or maybe I'm not even born yet. Old actually only means close to dying and we're actually all as close to death, I feel death breathing in my nech every day. So we're all actually the same age. :blushing:

Hope I didnt offend you.I just imagine what people look like after reading their posts.I imagine you to look like Fenella Fielding in "Carry on Screaming",Billy Bu69 to be 5ft 4 and blonde ,and so on

Hope I didnt offend you.I just imagine what people look like after reading their posts.I imagine you to look like Fenella Fielding in "Carry on Screaming",Billy Bu69 to be 5ft 4 and blonde ,and so on

I try picturing folk too - but have difficulty. I actually see Dave's avatar talk when he posts stuff... very strange to see a dog talk! I usually guess gender incorrectly too! :p Aaaah life is an eternal mystery!

Oh dear, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you :love: well, this is starting to get a bit off topic. First of all, I think you're misjudging my age. And then you seem to think that I look a bit like a witch (which I actually do a bit from some angles).....but not in the same way as Fenella Fielding in "Carry on Screaming"...

Oh dear, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you :love: well, this is starting to get a bit off topic. First of all, I think you're misjudging my age. And then you seem to think that I look a bit like a witch (which I actually do a bit from some angles).....but not in the same way as Fenella Fielding in "Carry on Screaming"...

:lbf:She looked fantastic!!Its just a bit of fun, Ive just got a weird imagination.Til I saw her pic ,I thought Nightie had ginger hair and glasses,and that daddy cool was a transvestite.Hey ho..

:lbf:She looked fantastic!!Its just a bit of fun, Ive just got a weird imagination.Til I saw her pic ,I thought Nightie had ginger hair and glasses,and that daddy cool was a transvestite.Hey ho..

hey Billy - ginger is the un-PC term, we prefer the terms 'red head' or 'flame haired goddess'.... (are you referring above to my Miles Hunt picture - i didn't say who i was in that crowd, but since you like men, i'm the young man with blonde curly hair:p)
Oh dear, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you :love:.
Billy, do women often throw themselves at you? Is it one of the hazzards of being a gay man? Women never throw themselves at me... but neither do men i suppose (not even Mr Nightie!:mad:/:tears:)

Back
Top Bottom