"f*** Harvest" t-shirts now available at official Harvest merch site

Lucy writes:

cool new Harvest merch is now in our store (Black, Red T-shirt - US $15.98)

http://umg.fm/Zeilwz

as recently modeled by members of Morrissey’s band

image0011.jpg

Seeing those shirts on the band probably made Harvest think 'thank God we're not working with him anymore'. I think Harvest did Moz a disservice by not promoting his fantastic new album but Moz is now doing himself a slight disservice by lowering himself to gutter level. He should be above that kind of cheap thrill.

I agree.

Check and mate. Harvest turned Moz's petty display into a victory. David T. should have made this same move back in 2011 when the band was forced to wear the "f*** Morrissey Solo" shirts.

Last edited:
Check and mate. Harvest turned Moz's petty display into a victory. David T. should have made this same move back in 2011 when the band was forced to wear the "f*** Morrissey Solo" shirts.

as petty as i think the 'f*** (insert latest feud here)' t-shirts may be, what makes you think the band is "forced" to wear them? my understanding was that boz came to moz with the f*** MORRISSEY SOLO idea after it was suggested by a fan.

Good for them. A silly decision to sign him though, and one they must now bitterly regret.

I hope Morrissey retorts with a new shirt. Something along the lines of "Harvest: The Shittest of Labels". I'd like to see the half-wit Barnett flog that.

I hope Morrissey retorts with a new shirt. Something along the lines of "Harvest: The Shittest of Labels". I'd like to see the half-wit Barnett flog that.

Don't underestimate Morrissey's ability to troll, he rickrolled us for f***s sake. But he lost this one. There is no retort that won't f*** him over profoundly when his enemy is named Barnett.

as petty as i think the 'f*** (insert latest feud here)' t-shirts may be, what makes you think the band is "forced" to wear them? my understanding was that boz came to moz with the f*** MORRISSEY SOLO idea after it was suggested by a fan.

They are clearly forced to wear most things. I'm sure Boz was thrilled dressing up as a woman every night in 2012 and it was all his idea. At least Moz isn't dressing them up as a bowling league from 1972 as he was in 2007. It's most certainly a dictatorship.

They are clearly forced to wear most things. I'm sure Boz was thrilled dressing up as a woman every night in 2012 and it was all his idea. At least Moz isn't dressing them up as a bowling league from 1972 as he was in 2007. It's most certainly a dictatorship.

They get paid. Lots of people wear uniforms on the job. Morrissey is entitled to use the stage to express his art any way he wants. I don't think they love it but at the end of the day the kids get to go to college, the mortgages get paid, Christmas presents get bought. They don't care.

Personally I don't think the f*** shirts are effective after the fact. Maybe for a twenty second roar of agreement when they step out, but not in the photos. It sets him up to be read out of context.

I look forward to the tee shirts every night he plays.

I wonder if someone will tell him harvest is selling these shirts?

Hilarious. Nobody is "forced" to do anything, there's no gun held to anyone's head. You have no idea at all about how Boz feels about dragging up, so please don't bore us with your lazy assumptions. If Boz had ever been remotely bothered about dressing up, he'd have quit the band after being "forced" to wear nothing more than a loincloth and sombrero many years ago. But he didn't. Everyone knows the deal and makes their own choice accordingly.

Oh for christ's sake, do any more than a minority of you ever, ever have anything positive to say about Morrissey anymore? You all seem to be revelling in Harvest's little "victory" in one-upmanship. Their marketing of an excellent album was quite frankly, toilet. Is it not obvious that the boys would feel the sentiment of "f*** Harvest" seeing as they put so much into the music of WPINOYB. They ditched Morrissey because he questioned the lack of promotion and a decent video. How is it that they then became Saint Harvest on these forums? Answers on a f***ing postcard please.

Hilarious. Nobody is "forced" to do anything, there's no gun held to anyone's head. You have no idea at all about how Boz feels about dragging up, so please don't bore us with your lazy assumptions. If Boz had ever been remotely bothered about dressing up, he'd have quit the band after being "forced" to wear nothing more than a loincloth and sombrero many years ago. But he didn't. Everyone knows the deal and makes their own choice accordingly.

Also Boz is hilarious. He probably loves doing that shit.

Harvest dropped Morrissey like a hot potato when they realised that world peace is none of your business was a load of shit.. Morrissey then responds as Morrissey does with petty stupid shitty t shirts.. bearing in mind that his bitches ( band members are all grown men) have to wear them and cant speak up for themselves ..

Harvest dropped Morrissey like a hot potato when they realised that world peace is none of your business was a load of shit.. Morrissey then responds as Morrissey does with petty stupid shitty t shirts.. bearing in mind that his bitches ( band members are all grown men) have to wear them and cant speak up for themselves ..

Fake.

If there's anything that'll piss Morrissey off, this is it.

He wants everyone to take the Harvest situation seriously. Harvest laughing the shirts off and making a few dollars off the barb is the cherry on the sundae.

Also Boz is hilarious. He probably loves doing that shit.

I'm sure you know all about how difficult it is to play a full show in drag. There is no way he "loves" it. Moz loves started "dressing" his band in 2006 and anyone who thinks they have a say in the matter is fooling themselves. Of course they get paid and it's part of the gig, but Moz is the dictator, make no mistake. Just look at his setlists.

Look familiar?

1XwQ4p.png

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom