Goodbye Sty & Goodbye so-low

Women hating?:confused:

And i've spoke to you on here in a disgusting manner? Nearly every one of your posts, contain the 'f' word. Stick me on ignore, you won't miss anything.

I had to get my old username deleted because of you and your fellow thugs insulting me, because I dared stand up for myself, unlike most of the mewling masses on here that are so keenly up your butt.
So I say f***ing, did I offend your sensibilities?

Let me just quote what you didn't dare to say, but dared to tag... scarlet has aids, jukebox "fury" is a c***, i love kewpie, lock up crystal, crystal your scum, waste of space robby, kewpie's a babe, robby bums boys, filthy poofs, attention seeking ep, no filthy mexicans, ellens getting slashed, cornelius = c***, spendlove you fat c***, robby loves kids, i like ben be my friend, ellen is f***in awful, ellen will die soon, smack rat die, f*** off readywit, jukebox drinks martini, america is not the world, love moz hate robby, robby=virgin, cb=c***,...

You haven't really got a leg to stand on have you, mate? And I do mean that in the most sneering Jeremy Kyle sense. You are utter, utter scum.

I had to get my old username deleted because of you and your fellow thugs insulting me, because I dared stand up for myself, unlike most of the mewling masses on here that are so keenly up your butt.
So I say f***ing, did I offend your sensibilities?
,...[/B]

You haven't really got a leg to stand on have you, mate? And I do mean that in the most sneering Jeremy Kyle sense. You are utter, utter scum.

Hang on, where did i insult you?

Did i post a thread about you? NO. I think you'll find it's you who's going on and on after your gun has been loaded by someone.

Hang on, where did i insult you?

Did i post a thread about you? NO. I think you'll find it's you who's going on and on after your gun has been loaded by someone.

You've forgotten a fact that you got a time out for tag abuse targetting LuvMozzy about a month ago.

Let me just quote what you didn't dare to say, but dared to tag... jukebox drinks martini,

WHAT?????????????????:mad:
Rome, did you say that I drink martini??

Kewpie, Kewpie..... how do I complain and get Rome banned?:D

I think it was me that put cornelius=c***. Or if it wasn't me, I wish I had done it:straightface:

Jukebox Jury

Funny, I live in the UK too, and it don't work like that on the Jeremy Kyle show, which is a lot more reminiscent of the pigsty than the english justice system.
I was also the one on the receiving end of that, so forgive me if I might show an interest if someone comes on and outs the person who did it. You might say i have a vested interest.

I've never watched the Jeremy Kyle show (no apologies for having a job), no idea what the connection is.

Jukebox Jury

Re: hmmmm

Oh, so if you see, then that means you've realised it WAS him, because of information passed on, which points to him.

Painted yourself into a corner there a little now, haven't you?

:confused: You really don't get it. No place won't pass on info

Tags
drama club i am offended iluvyesitis sausagefest xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom