Goodbye Sty & Goodbye so-low

get some petrol and pour them on the flames, kewpie.

and yes, i did post that tag, but i wasn't he only one.

You aren't the only one?

It doesn't matter about other people who abused tag in the past.
Once they were given an infraction most of them haven't re-offended.
You are the biggest tag offender in the forums, ffs.

Re: hmmmm

:confused: You really don't get it. No place won't pass on info

No, YOU really don't get it. Throughout this thread you've proved you're as thick as a plank, by being his friend you've proved you're thick as a plank, and your very existence on the planet makes me fear for humanity.

As usual in these threads, I come off as uppity, or smart arsey simply because I'm TRYING.TO.EXPLAIN.THINGS.SIMPLY.FOR.RETARDS.

You aren't the only one?

It doesn't matter about other people who abused tag in the past.
Once they were given an infraction most of them haven't re-offended.

Yeah, but non are offensive and if anyone was offended, they were tongue and cheek.

Do i cry when i get a shed load of abuse for being a robbing, murdering, scouse c@#t? No! I think it's great.

Isn't that confidential information you have given out there?
Isn't that a breach of member privacy? If tags are annonymous.... (and I still haven't worked out what pupose they are there for) mods shouldn't be telling everyone who posts the most and how did all of his tags get posted in one post? Where did that info come from????

Is there a leak on Solo of members activities?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

and lets not forget that morrissey and his entourage stand on the 'love' side:straightface:

wait until Liverpool, at least Morrissey likes you, your a lucky fella.
maybe you should have a chat with you know who (MATES)about this witch hunt. They may look kindly on you and open their arms once more:blushing:

Isn't that a breach of member privacy? If tags are annonymous.... (and I still haven't worked out what pupose they are there for) mods shouldn't be telling everyone who posts the most and how did all of his tags get posted in one post? Where did that info come from????

Jukebox Jury

No, the site adminitrator disclosed it in site feedback.
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=1085788#post1085788

You helped Rome to log on from other account which is not right thing to do.

Last edited:

You can always igonre HIM, but you don't which is your own fault.

Go back up and re-read one of my posts..... I clearly state I have HIM on ignore..... have done for a long, long time. Sadly when someone quotes HIM I can read his nonsense.
You may recall I asked you to lock a thread of mine as he left his usual trail of shite all over it and you even asked me if I wanted you to have a word with HIM about it.... so you know full well about his tricks..... but as I said, HIM is very clever in not breaking TOS so he continues as usual...........

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

That's what I am trying to figure out.

Jukebox Jury

Apparently, although infractions are granted via PM, there is nothing sacred regarding them as private. Back when shit was going down with bluejag and Reelaround harassing me, mods fed the beast by informing them of my previous unrelated offenses. I rarely have a qualm with the mods on this site, but I found this to be a problem when defending myself from still OTHER ravenous beasts...

It was the influx of all the dross like you that caused this pathetic sub-forum to come into existence; you had to be contained. Hope you're proud.
WHY ARE YOU HERE?

As usual in these threads, I come off as uppity, or smart arsey simply because I'm TRYING.TO.EXPLAIN.THINGS.SIMPLY.FOR.RETARDS.
this is Offensive,!!!!!!

Apparently, although infractions are granted via PM, there is nothing sacred regarding them as private. Back when shit was going down with bluejag and Reelaround harassing me, mods fed the beast by informing them of my previous unrelated offenses. I rarely have a qualm with the mods on this site, but I found this to be a problem when defending myself from still OTHER ravenous beasts...

you are only right.

Oh well, that was an entertaining end to the evening:laughing:

Must remember to set the video to record Jeremy Kyle:thumb:

Goodnight and thank youuuuuuu

Jukebox Jury

Moderators did not give blue jag and Reelaround about your info.
You're naive to think it's OK to post an offensive comment.

All the users should re-read sticky threads on top of the pigsty and off-topic.

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

this is Offensive,!!!!!!

Oh god, please dont make me explain my point to you again. Were you kept back a year at school?

I'm allowed to be offensive in the pigsty, no? It was invented for it! Well lets all bask in shit then under happy anonymity.

Tags
drama club i am offended iluvyesitis sausagefest xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom