I'm just a jealous girl..

you will tired to be jealous , when your friend can not see your
jealous:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was very jealous, and worried, when I saw my boyfriend receiving a mere myspace comment from a girl. I felt insecure, but then put it to the back of my mind...coz I KNEW I was being irrational. And I felt ridiculously stupid about having those feelings. And of course I never mentioned it to him, I let it go. This was just some stupid flippant comment that she had made on his page, FFS.
And, yes Arsenal, I did have some therapy for it.
Anyway, a few months down the line we split up....because he wanted to go out with her.

And, yes Arsenal, I did have some therapy for it.

Good for you. I sincerely mean that.

Do you think it helped you overall as a person?

As for myspace: If your significant other is on myspace they are "generally' there to cheat. Myspace exists for two reasons:

1. For bands to promote themselves

2. For people to hook up for casual sex.

If your husband/boyfriend/guy(girl) you are seeing is not in a band, then I suggest you start questioning the validity of your "relationship".

I used to be very jealous when I was about your age and it totally ruined my relationships. But it all came from my own lack of self-confidence. All I can say is that jealousy will go away when you become more mature and confident, and when you find your one true love. :)

Thanks, I'm pretty mentally stabile..

not every, just about half id say, more lately though
since i stopped listening to moz as much :eek:

Why apologize to that robot, I mean, he is like a moth to a flame to these relationship threads and prattles on in some pseudo Morrissey 'type', because he has listened to 'miserable lie' too much! I wonder why, is it, may be... he needs to enforce his own ideas and beliefs because of his own insecurities and lack of social interaction and skills.

He doesn't really like women, you can read this from the majority of his posts, because he doesn't understand them or relate to them. He hasn't had a decent, committed relationship with another human being to have any decent advice!

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=951769&postcount=61

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=951713&postcount=53

Anyway dearest Biki; just tell him how yer feel and as 'someofus' said tell her to stop flirting with your chap, it isn't really on. Or maybe you should be the one to end the relationship, if he doesn't want to listen or respect your feelings. Everyone gets jealous, its quite natural but don't let it consume you or take over in this developing relationship, its all a part of learning of who you are.

Last edited:
Why apologize to that robot, I mean he like a moth to a flame to these relationship threads and prattles on in some pseudo Morrissey type because he has listened to 'miserable lie' too much! I wonder why, is it, may be... he needs to enforce his own ideas and beliefs because of his own insecurities and lack of social interaction and skills.

he doesn't really like women, you can read this from the majority of his posts, because he doesn't understand them or relate to them. He hasn't had a decent, committed relationship with other human being to have any decent advice!

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=951769&postcount=61

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=951713&postcount=53
wow, those quotes of arsie's actually make me feel sorry for him :eek:

Anyway dearest Biki; just tell him how yer feel and as 'someofus' said tell her to stop flirting with your chap, it isn't really on. Or maybe you should be the one to end the relationship, if he doesn't want to listen or respect your feelings. Everyone gets jealous, its quite natural but don't let it consume you or take over in this developing relationship, its all a part of learning of who you are.

Aw Cornelius, that was so sweet. :) :tears:

Good for you. I sincerely mean that.

Do you think it helped you overall as a person?

As for myspace: If your significant other is on myspace they are "generally' there to cheat. Myspace exists for two reasons:

1. For bands to promote themselves

2. For people to hook up for casual sex.

If your husband/boyfriend/guy(girl) you are seeing is not in a band, then I suggest you start questioning the validity of your "relationship".

He was in a band. He worked with the girl.

wow, those quotes of arsie's actually make me feel sorry for him :eek:

You really should feel sorry for yourself before you bother with anyone else.. oh wait, you do via a multitude of attention whoring threads profiling your personal and romantic failures and how you are basically a fat loser who needs attention on the internet.

Sorry, my mistake!

Ad Hominem argument

Uh huh.

So because I choose to have sex with women without befriending them or getting into a relationship, which I neither have the time for or want, then I can't have an opinion that is not wrong, because obviously because I don't choose to get emotionally involved with women, I cannot possibly give any sort of advice to anyone!

Really, if you want to provide a logical argument based on facts or something crazy like that, then go for it. I'd be happy to listen. Just drop the ad hominems, please. It's just so old, so retarded, and anyone with even half a brain realizes it's the cheap way out for someone who doesn't have the ability to carry forth a reasonable argument.

He was in a band. He worked with the girl.

Right, but that doesn't change the fact that myspace is mostly for hooking up. It's what every straight man I know uses it for, even if they are in a band, they also use the band to get laid. It's basically what myspace is about.

Last edited:
Erm, what happens, I'm head over heels about this boy I've been dating for about a month, and I got no reason to think he's not in love with me too, or that he's cheating, or anything, BUT... why am I so jealous everytime he's with my best (girl) friend whenever Im not there too? I know they've been friends for a while, and that they like being with eachother, but as friends. We've talked about this many times, and I've cried like a baby.. Even though I know nothing happens between them, her flirting that makes me mad! She flirts with everyone, and it's not the first time she's been after one of my bf's:( This of course makes our relationship worse and worse, and I dunno how to handle it... And many times he's at parties with her, without me, although he always carefully asks me first, and even asks me to go with him..

Any advice how to handle this feeling?:o
Dump the friend. Seriously.

Erm, what happens, I'm head over heels about this boy I've been dating for about a month, and I got no reason to think he's not in love with me too, or that he's cheating, or anything, BUT... why am I so jealous everytime he's with my best (girl) friend whenever Im not there too? I know they've been friends for a while, and that they like being with eachother, but as friends. We've talked about this many times, and I've cried like a baby.. Even though I know nothing happens between them, her flirting that makes me mad! She flirts with everyone, and it's not the first time she's been after one of my bf's:( This of course makes our relationship worse and worse, and I dunno how to handle it... And many times he's at parties with her, without me, although he always carefully asks me first, and even asks me to go with him..

Any advice how to handle this feeling?:o

I agree you need to dump your friend. She's not a true friend. She's done this to you before, sounds like she has some issues with you. Having a big flirt as a bestie is not a good idea, she has no shame or morals.

It sounds as if he is considerate by asking you if it is ok, next time he asks you if it is okay, maybe you should express how you feel and tell him she has done this before to you. If he cares in any way about your relationship he will consider your feelings. If he continues to want to be with her, after you have expressed yourself. He is not the one for you then.

I'm positive that your jealousy has nothing to do with you being unstable. It is normal behavior for a you to feel this way, since it has happened before.
I would rather be alone and my own best friend than to have a friend who i would feel threatened by every time you get a boyfriend. It's her problem not your's, she just makes the problems for you.

Good Luck. Update the situation

I think you have to just let it take its course if you are feeling like this already before he has had a chance to prove to you he wont hurt you then your not on to a good start.

Have you tried talking to him about you friend not what do you do etc but sly questions like what he thinks of her. You would need to do this in a round about way for instance has she been single for a while if so have a discussion with him on why does he think she has been single for so long.
This would generally get him to say her flaws perhaps.

I think though the problem here is your lack of trust for your friend and talking to her is not going to change your mind and probably nothing will as long as they are spending time together.

Rather than watching your friend flirting with your boyfriend watch his reaction to it is he uncomfortable when your there. That would suggest that he is generally happy for it to happen usually probably.

This is a tricky one though what works with some wont work for others I think you mostly just have to tell yourself there is no point in worrying about it cause that is not going to stop it from happening and if anything will push it to happen.

which could be said of your posts.

Not at all.

I actually have dialouge with people, and have an intelligent conversation. Just because that doesn't happen with people like yourself, who are seemingly incapable of it, does not mean it never happens.

People like her just post nonsense, accusations and 'opinions' passed off as fact, and then refuses to back them up and runs away when she gets called on it, as she has numerous times and even a few times in the last week.

So, you've had relations with a female since you posted you neither wanted sex or need a relationship...you really are no expect on it are you? Saying a teenager who is in a new relationship and is getting jealous needs therapy is rather silly.

I never claimed to be an expert on anything. Your attitude is based on the view that I claim to be an expert. I never did anything of the sort.

She asked for advice on the internet, and admitted she has emotional problems. Remember that: She admits it!

What do you do when you have severe jealousy issues and other emotional issues? You generally see a therapist to resolve those issues. It's a very normal and healthy thing when you have problems. It was a valid suggestion to someone who admittedly has many issues.

You choose to have sex with a woman with no relationship, because you don't know how to have a relationship with a woman.

So going by that logic: since I've never bungee jumped before, I am incapable of bungee jumping! Not because I'm a paraplegic or anything, or have some severe disability where I cannot bungee jump, no. I am incapable because I choose not to?

Your logic is seriously flawed, actually, it's not even logic. Try again.

You have the time but not the emotional makeup to commit yourself. you may need therapy for this!

I don't have the time, actually. I choose not to emotionally commit to anyone. Why would I need therapy for something that is a personal choice and I choose to do for various reasons including convenience?

You cannot compare a lifestyle choice to an emotional problem, which again, the poster admitted they had.

The facts are in your posts dear boy, in what you write here...you act like a piece of clock work in the way you think how a person lives or how they should be towards others in relationship.

No. I post from personal experience. My advice is based on my life experiences. What I've seen, felt, experienced etc.

That is how everyone posts: from their personal life experiences. If you don't like it, put it on ignore.

You do sound rather young and inexperienced. Why do think its an argument, you always get rather annoyed if someone (which seems to be the majority view)

Explain to me how one 'acts' on the internet? I could use the same argument for you and your constant nonsense. Whenever someone says something that irks you, you find the need to make up 'feelings' for them and play internet psychiatrist and ad hominem your way to internet victory!

you only act reasonable when someone agrees with you (which is never on these relationship threads], I guess its your rather aggressive narcissism.

I am perfectly reasonable. I've disagreed with many people in the past. Corrissey, Ep babe, a few of the people on my friends list. I've disagreed with Theo, NGNM, and we simply had a educated discussion about it.

Again, you make up a story that is painted in black and white. You conveniently leave out the parts that disprove the crap you are saying, but fortunately enough people around here know it's bullshit. Nice try though!

Thankfully & hopefully its only on here; as you said to someone else on this thread, who "needs attention on the internet".;)

Plenty of people need attention, like Robby for example.

People like him post attention whoring threads detailing almost every small thing about their personal lives and then sit there for hours making one or two word posts begging for attention and compliments.

People know this. Infact, many of his threads and the threads of others who do similar are tagged with 'attention whoring' and such.

I reply to people when I feel it could lead to an interesting conversation, when they post bs and I feel like calling them on it, or when I simply feel like contributing to something I find of interest. That is called using an internet forum, not attention whoring.

I am not surprised you have no clue what the difference is. Par for the course.

Back
Top Bottom