Jesse Tobias IG posts from Japan - concert appears to be happening (November 23, 2023)

8stitches9lives-23112023-0001.jpg

Promising...
Jesse IG story enroute.
FWD.

(Moved these out of the Jakarta thread so people can see at least one band member is in Japan).

any dengue in Tokyo?
Yes, of course, there is the Japanese encephalitia virus transmitted by mosquitoes and it is a virus of the dengue and yellow fever family, that is, it is a flavivirus. Symptomatic cases occur in children, adults already have antibodies. If there are vaccines and sw advises vaccination if traveling to regions where the disease is endemic

Surely if it’s on then the other concerts were cancelled due to low ticket sales then?
Real kick in the cock to those who were going to those cancelled dates
the other concerts were cancelled because camilla broke her ankle.

If hes the only "band member" on route to Japan... I hope he never gets there.
Hes the worst one of the whole bunch!

Cancel the band!

Sars

With all this time before these shows, surely they rehearsed some new numbers?

Nah

With all this time before these shows, surely they rehearsed some new numbers?

Nah
One of the best aspects of the Morrissey live experience in recent years (where we've had clusters of dates every few months) is that there usually is indeed a surprise or two each time he starts up again. Not a massive setlist rewrite as some people keep requesting but a couple of songs he's not played for ages so I expect this will be the case in Japan (assuming it actually happens!).

One of the best aspects of the Morrissey live experience in recent years (where we've had clusters of dates every few months) is that there usually is indeed a surprise or two each time he starts up again. Not a massive setlist rewrite as some people keep requesting but a couple of songs he's not played for ages so I expect this will be the case in Japan (assuming it actually happens!).

🤞(y) would be nice.

Japan seems like a place Morrissey would like. Too bad they seem too enjoy immigrants as much as he does.

Back
Top Bottom