Johnny Marr responds to Morrissey's open letter via Twitter (January 26, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep mentioning money when talking about Marr, why are you bothered about what he earns, the guy is already a multi millionaire and is just doing what he enjoys. Not sure why you have a problem with that.
I am not the one who has a problem with it, he obviously does

Morrissey’s dignified silence should have started before he wrote his open letter.

Yes, you have made it very clear that Johnny can say anything he wants and Morrissey should remain silent. Obviously, I disagree, but that one letter seems to have been enough to send Marr into a downward rage spiral, its more than sufficient.
Maybe Marr should have stayed quiet about Rick Astley and Blossoms, but he didn't and made an ass of himself again. Wonder who's next.

Yes, you have made it very clear that Johnny can say anything he wants and Morrissey should remain silent. Obviously, I disagree, but that one letter seems to have been enough to send Marr into a downward rage spiral, its more than sufficient.
Maybe Marr should have stayed quiet about Rick Astley and Blossoms, but he didn't and made an ass of himself again. Wonder who's next.
Speaking of downward rage spiral, why don’t you take a break? Have some tea, do some deep breathing? The next few weeks will be nothing but Marr, Marr, Marr. There’s lots more interviews coming up prior to his album release! Also some TV! And he’s on another movie soundtrack! Plus lots of live shows! Hope Moz can continue his dignified silence.

Marr is obviously slightly irked at being told to ssh by someone, "downward rage spiral" is more for when his White tea bag splits during steeping. I don't think people need to hype this minor non argument into some massive row for either of them.

I think Moz is just a bit hacked off that - unlike his own band - he can't silence Johnny with a NDA.

Marr is obviously slightly irked at being told to ssh by someone, "downward rage spiral" is more for when his White tea bag splits during steeping. I don't think people need to hype this minor non argument into some massive row for either of them.

The idea of Marr being in a 'downward rage spiral' is absurd. He's not the one issuing edicts to other people he has no control over, commanding them to shut up.

:)

LePep is broke. Where would he get money from? the mini gigs? he probably has to pay the Killers to have his suco group open for them.
the cds?:lbf:
the movies? it turns out he never wrote the songs. he gets paid same as the drummer or the other guitar players a few quid.

he would be a billionaire if he got paid for making Moz interivews that would be true, but podcasts are by their nature, broke too.:straightface:

the only income is from Moz, from his Smiths songs, yet he bites
the hand that feeds him.
he almost got jumpy that time he thought Moz would have him back while in the pub, he almost had a swoon.:dancer: but Moz just wanted to split the pub without LePepe making a scene. it was bad enough everybody staring at the wig😳

if he would get a job he d have money and not fixate on Moz 24/7
but hes not right in his mind, he seems off. I imagine the Cd DELAYS is not helping matters.

:hammer:

thats what i thought, that LePepe had a 'downward rage spiral' the signs are all there. His bizarre behavior at every turn:straightface:
I couldnt put a label on it until now, the 'downward rage spiral with cd
delay whiparound" perfect diagnosis.⛎
he should be back in the :hospital: having his :oldman: >🩺

no money, no tours, DELAYED cd. only income from Moz and thats who he vents against, the only one that feeds him and Jro_O
a :snake: in the grass, the little pep.

Lol it's been a week and Marr&son are still troubled by Morrissey's "Open letter"
And people still doubt how obsessed they are?
i wouldn't be surprised if they talked non stop about it, probably Marr realised that his response wasn't as witty as he tought it was.
Morrissey living rent free in their heads.

Lol it's been a week and Marr&son are still troubled by Morrissey's "Open letter"
i wouldn't be surprised if they talked non stop about it, probably Marr realised that his response wasn't as witty as he tought it was.
Yeah, probably none of that... the absurd insight people think they have into these situations is almost funny if it wasn't so delusional.

Last edited:

Yeah, Johnny and Nile look totally bothered.

Nah, what most people on here see is Marr living rent free in yours, redacteds, and Ketamines heads. The rest of the world have moved on yet a week later you’re all still going on about it.

LePep is broke. Where would he get money from? the mini gigs? he probably has to pay the Killers to have his suco group open for them.
the cds?:lbf:
the movies? it turns out he never wrote the songs. he gets paid same as the drummer or the other guitar players a few quid.

he would be a billionaire if he got paid for making Moz interivews that would be true, but podcasts are by their nature, broke too.:straightface:

the only income is from Moz, from his Smiths songs, yet he bites
the hand that feeds him.
he almost got jumpy that time he thought Moz would have him back while in the pub, he almost had a swoon.:dancer: but Moz just wanted to split the pub without LePepe making a scene. it was bad enough everybody staring at the wig😳

if he would get a job he d have money and not fixate on Moz 24/7
but hes not right in his mind, he seems off. I imagine the Cd DELAYS is not helping matters.

He isn't broke. He isn't paying The Killers. His income comes from many places that aren't Smiths sales. And he isn't paying rent for his visage to bounce around your head 24/7 either.

He isn't broke. He isn't paying The Killers. His income comes from many places that aren't Smiths sales. And he isn't paying rent for his visage to bounce around your head 24/7 either.
I read an article where someone had kept Johnny Marr waiting for 15 minutes during a recording session for I think a movie and they said that was £1000 lost. That gives you an idea of his day rate.

yes, an imaginary article:crazy:
maybe some info in there on the imaginary non moz monies?(y)
no demand for the :guitar: booted by all groups
likely paying blondie too
60 yr with many :crazy: symptoms

thats what i thought, that LePepe had a 'downward rage spiral' the signs are all there. His bizarre behavior at every turn:straightface:
I couldnt put a label on it until now, the 'downward rage spiral with cd
delay whiparound" perfect diagnosis.⛎
he should be back in the :hospital: having his :oldman: >🩺

no money, no tours, DELAYED cd. only income from Moz and thats who he vents against, the only one that feeds him and Jro_O
a :snake: in the grass, the little pep.

Marr is like Fredo from "Godfather", always with others doing against hand that feeds him.

Nah, what most people on here see is Marr living rent free in yours, redacteds, and Ketamines heads. The rest of the world have moved on yet a week later you’re all still going on about it.
All I see it's Marr's fans living rent free in a morrissey forum because they don't care enough to make one for him.

Yeah, Johnny and Nile look totally bothered.

They are, in fact marr is liking comments body shaming morrissey.
They are tragic but not as tragic as their fans commenting in a morrissey forum because they can't bother to make one for marr

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom