Johnny Marr set to appear on 'Something for the Weekend' BBC 2 13/09/09

however the smiths video clips had lots and lots of close ups of Morrissey that Johnny had to watch.
Johnny also didn't touch the spicy banana vegan meal that was made for him, he didn't even pick up the spoon.

That's the MM word(s) and they were mentioned. The M word on the other hand was scrupulously absent...

m and m ? don't remember that collaboration ? .. sorry i couldn't resist ! liked how he said that people are remembered for what they did first and that the smiths never really became rubbish ! though i would love them to work together again and would be there in a heartbeat if they did , i think it would be better if it was just left alone .. if the second best band in the world never felt the need to reform then why should the smiths !

however the smiths video clips had lots and lots of close ups of Morrissey that Johnny had to watch.
Johnny also didn't touch the spicy banana vegan meal that was made for him, he didn't even pick up the spoon.

I can't say I blame him, it looked AWFUL!

I saw Simon Rimmer at the Manchester 50th birthday gig.

As an aside, what an awful TV programme. How many times did Tim Lovejoy mention that he and Johnny were "mates"? Twat. The other member of the Cribs was pretty funny though (when he said he thought london smelled strange).

Back
Top Bottom