JPEGMAFIA ”I Cannot F***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies" song

Link to JPEGMAFIA interview added by an anonymous person (Sep. 12):

I Would Love For Someone Super Racist To Review Me: JPEGMAFIA Interviewed - The Quietus
Ahead of his appearance at Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht, left-field US rapper JPEGMAFIA talks to Tara Joshi about journalism, Throbbing Gristle and his forthright track, ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’

Excerpt:

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot f***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherf***er came through here, man! I hate that motherf***er, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as f***. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.

lyrics

also "I Might Vote For Donald Trump"

44287_artworks-000280318703-97n26k-t500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
security guard-he made us put all the chicken away,good ya fat f***.

This guy can talk. I have a feeling that if he ever found himself alone in a printer shop with Morrissey, he'd either scurry away or pull a Mike Joyce and stand by the doorway with his chest puffed up.
Honestly, I think Moz can defend himself, but his security would take care of that little shit if he ever tried to hit Moz. But again... it's likely all talk.

Dear God, the lack of even a smidgen of talent is painful. Maybe that's what he's so angry about.

WHO THE F DOES MOZ THINK HE IS WANTING TO HAVE HIS SOUND MAN RUN SOUND AT HIS SHOW!!!!!:swear J IS RUNNING THINGS Y'HEAR MOZ!!!!!:swear

WE WANT LAWNMOWER MIKE to RUN THE SOUND KNOBS IN MANCHESTER WHERE HE and
THE OTHER LAWNMOWERS ARE HEROES!!!! (they cant get jobs there but are huge heroes):crazy:
Why don't you start by spending less time with YOUR knob. One step at a time, bubbelah.

So, the money Morrissey makes/has made is not hard earned ?
Not really. Let's be honest. He loves travel, and his portion of the work day apart from a bit of lounging, consists of 80 minutes of singing. They say do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
It's only work if he doesn't love it.

It just looks like a regular night at Ayatollah Haslams loony toons disco :head-smack::head-smack:

Why is this on a Morrissey fan site?????? This is the final straw for me. Bye bye Morrissey solo forever. I can't even pretend to defend this. What next, an article of how someone should go out an kill Morrissey?? Is that freedom of speech?? This is crossing the line.
Freedom of speech is exactly what it is. You hypocrotical, apologist f***-wits will go to the ends of the earth, defying reason and common decency to defend the bile Morrissey spews. Someone else offers an opinion - a perspective shared by many - and your tits get all knotted up. Daft wee twit.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Why don't you start by spending less time with YOUR knob. One step at a time, bubbelah.

OY:screamcat:
FFS, Bubelah not bubbelah!doh:

J, the MYSTERIOUS ONE was SITTING AT THE CONSOLE RUBBING the MOZ SOUND KNOBS!!:ahhh:
(authorities were alerted and he vamoosed into the GREAT UNKNOWN LOL:drama:)

OY:screamcat:
FFS, Bubelah not bubbelah!doh:

J, the MYSTERIOUS ONE was SITTING AT THE CONSOLE RUBBING the MOZ SOUND KNOBS!!:ahhh:
(authorities were alerted and he vamoosed into the GREAT UNKNOWN LOL:drama:)
I'm sorry. Let me use a word I'm better at spelling, bubbelah. Try d-i-p-s-h-i-t.

Message to J: Moz ain't a nigga, he's a proud Irish Englishman. So shut your mouth shitskin.
Same difference to the English around the time that his family invaded the country. They simply threw their culture away, letting him in.

God, your racist outbursts are tiring.

Same difference to the English around the time that his family invaded the country. They simply threw their culture away, letting him in.

God, your racist outbursts are tiring.

JPEG is the one screaming how he's going to kill that paleskin nigga (Morrissey) into a microphone, not me. Blacks are some of the most racist people on this earth. They suffer from a threefold toxicity: hate, aggression and envy. Watch the video, it exemplifies this.

JPEG is the one screaming how he's going to kill that paleskin nigga (Morrissey) into a microphone, not me. Blacks are some of the most racist people on this earth. They suffer from a threefold toxicity: hate, aggression and envy. Watch the video, it exemplifies this.

Pretty racist stuff there. Taking the ideas of a few and passing them off as the whole again.

It'd be like if black people took your comments and passed them off as all white people. the people that you're talking about are doing that and you and them feed each other.

The rest of us just get along.

I'm primarily talking about the kind of black people who perpetuate the violent hyper-macho stereotype like JPEG.

The live vid that Peppermint put up a few comments ago is a performance of hate, aggression and envy.

JPEG says he did a journalism course or something - if that's so then why he is acting like a petulant child with the IQ of a peanut. Perhaps he'd like to be more intelligent, but isn't, so what fellow musician creates the most envy in that department? That's why he hates Moz so much. Because he can never be him - or anything even near to him. So he gets up there playing the dumb nigga act.

If I got up spitting racist hate into a mic about a black rapper, I'd be labelled a racist. It works both ways.

And no, the rest of us don't just get along. Some of those among us are sociopaths like JPEG. In a big city like London you see them every day.

Last edited:
Pretty racist stuff there. Taking the ideas of a few and passing them off as the whole again.

It'd be like if black people took your comments and passed them off as all white people. the people that you're talking about are doing that and you and them feed each other.

The rest of us just get along.

Not really. Let's be honest. He loves travel, and his portion of the work day apart from a bit of lounging, consists of 80 minutes of singing. They say do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
It's only work if he doesn't love it.

Yes singing writing. But putting up with
chicken eating security staff and lawsuits
because someone stubbed their toe trying to get his shirt during his show, and the hundred other crap things he must do before he gets to the stage...

it’s a hard job.

I'm sorry. Let me use a

word I'm better at spelling, bubbelah. Try d-i-p-s-h-i-t.

WTF??!!

WHERE IS J??:swear
WHERE IS J THE GREAT SOUND CONSOLE KNOBLER????

WHY CANT HE BE FOUND???:swear

HOW DARE MOZ REMOVE HIM FROM HIS KNOBLERING SPOT DESPITE THE
FACT HE SMUGGLED HIMSELF INTO THE GIG??:ahhh:

:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom