Kristeen Young posts sequined U.S. flag dress previously owned by Phyllis Diller, a (U.S.) tour gift from Morrissey

Screenshot_20231009-011415.png

Screenshot_20231009-011436~2.png

FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is going to be well negative because of who it's about, so I will say something positive...

Mars bars are really nice

This thread is going to be well negative because of who it's about, so I will say something positive...

Mars bars are really nice
Any context? I’ve no idea who she is.

But yes mars bars are terrific, they’ve been a favourite since childhood. Have you tried Mars ice cream bars? I’d say they were even better. I like to eat them for breakfast with a scolding hot coffee and swap between the two until my mouth is utterly confused and I’m not sure whether my mouth is burnt or freezing.

Any context? I’ve no idea who she is.
Really?

Kristeen was everywhere during the 'Ringleader/Refusal' years, playing support at most shows and doing backing vocals on 'Sweetie Pie' and 'That's How People Grow Up'. She was kicked off the tour and made persona non gratis after Morrissey's mum got offended when she said he gave 'good head' on stage at a show. Amazingly, she worked her way back into his favour a couple of years later, only to be thrown under the bus again when Morrissey accused her of giving him a cold and being responsible for cancellation of the tour. Angry public statements from Toni Visconti and Boz (clearly writing under Morrissey's dictation) followed. Interesting times. Sam Rayner went to her Manchester show and photographed her in June this year, so I wouldn't rule out a third return - though like Alain, you'd think she'd learnt her lesson by now.

A spiky artist, but I miss her, if only for her propensity to wind some fans up and provoke people, which is what good art should do.

Mozyoung1sv5.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom