Morrissey Central "LISA MARIE PRESLEY, RIP" (January 13, 2023)

5cbf7cff6fea3006129eca3c8d86504f.jpg

UPDATE Jan.13 3:22AM PT:

Morrissey Central link added to original thread.

Lisa Marie Presley Dead @ 54
Died of Cardiac Arrest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to start a crazed rant but a lot of people are dying since they got vaxxed. Probably nothing at all to do with it. Maybe we just hear more these days about people who die younger than normally would be the norm than we would have in the past. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I seem to question everything these days cos I have zero faith in governments or so called health 'experts'. It's all about the money money money.
Exactly. It's very obvious. People just don't want to know they have been fooled. But ist is very clear.

you may be right but you also may be wrong so if its a natural cause of death then im sure you will come on here to say you got it wrong,will you.

She had a very unusual life, mostly fatherless, with the massive burden of a legend's legacy to deal with, including endless conflicting demands from her father's many worldwide fans. Stresses few can imagine, and that are bound to take a toll. R.I.P.

No loss, she exposed her children to pedophiles and they were taken from her for a while too. It's hardly a mystery why her son committed suicide. Sorry if that sounds mean, but she had everything handed to her on a silver platter and she still failed her children.
No loss?!?!Are you serious? Did you know Lisa Marie or Michael Jackson personally? Unless you knew these people personally, you don’t know. You are on a Morrissey ‘fan’ site…so do not talk about blind worship

Not to start a crazed rant but a lot of people are dying since they got vaxxed. Probably nothing at all to do with it. Maybe we just hear more these days about people who die younger than normally would be the norm than we would have in the past. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I seem to question everything these days cos I have zero faith in governments or so called health 'experts'. It's all about the money money money.

Most "conspiracies" these days just turn out to be unpopular opinion not held by the mob. Oh and they mostly turn out to be true. It's inconvenient.

I'm not here to complicate any of this, but she was probably not shown the greatest example of 'family' - perhaps her mother was a decent influence in her life, and you most likely know how busy/absent her Dad was. She didn't have much balance in her formative years, and it's real tough to discover that balance as an adult. It's something somebody searches for their whole life, and sometimes you can't even know if you've attained it or not when you finally do.

It's easy to think "oh, they grew up a certain way - with a poor family setting, no normalcy (comparatively), etc, --- but with all the people they've known/watch on TV, internet/stories they've read....they 'should' have an example (or many) to follow". The problem is actually identifying that you are not on the 'best side' of being different and that you may need to change your life --- in order to even see those things as examples to begin with, to actually gain influence from them.

We are the blindest when seeing ourselves. Life is a real B. (for all of us, one way or another).
I think you are making good points but I think there is a huge difference between this and being a full blown drug addict who is not there for your children and constantly courting controversial publicity. I can understand how she maybe felt like she had to be 'someone' living in Elvis' shadow, but when you have kids, your primary responsibility is to them and their well being and not chasing some fabricated image of yourself. She had all the resources to get help, a lot of people don't and still manage to overcome their past.

Most "conspiracies" these days just turn out to be unpopular opinion not held by the mob. Oh and they mostly turn out to be true. It's inconvenient.

I remember when this happened and admit to laughing when I saw it, glad she is OK now though.

Jesus-1, Heather-0.

For me it's a combination of relatively young people/celebrities either dying/falling critically ill AND the fact the vast majority of them seem to be dying/falling ill from heart related conditions.

if it was a slew of celebrities/sportsmen committing suicide, cancer, accidents and heart attacks then it would look more random, but it seems to almost universally be cardiac related.

Oh FFS !!!!
This is getting out of hand now Steven.
Try and put some effort into writing some decent songs instead.
Jeeeeeeeees !!!!!!!!!!!

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife::drama:

RIP Lisa Marie.

Glad to see that Morrissey-Solo has devolved from its peak days of the 00s, a nice, friendly environment, into a crazed forum of conspiracy theorists who just happen to be crazed Morrissey fans.

Yes, she said Austin Butler`s performance in Elvis captured all of her dad`s mannerisms and she was totally pleased with his dedication to the role he played in the movie. She even teared up at the Golden Globes when Austin Butler won the award for best actor.
It was so touching that she saw Austin Butler win best actor at the Globes. It was an excellent movie. Really captured the spirit of Elvis and why he remains such an iconic figure.
RIP Lisa Marie.

Well. It shocked me to hear this. As an Elvis fan. But the night of the golden globes. She look strange. I thought she was high!

Sad to hear. Pop culture has given us endless, endless examples of how much fame and money can damage people who aren’t prepared for it, especially children in the shadow of a star parent. Never knowing who their real friends are, always at risk of being surrounded by the same hangers-on, easy access to whatever substances they ask for. Judy Garland and Liza, Debbie Reynolds and Carrie, Whitney and Bobby Kristina, Tim Buckley and Jeff, John Lennon and Julian, etc etc. People who come out of those situations unscathed are pretty rare. Lisa Marie experienced a lot of tragedy in her life and seemed to struggle to be happy. RIP.

Maybe she was Miley's replacement for the vocals
as iv stated on here before if you dont have something good to say about someone then dont say anything at all,bit late for you but try keeping it in mind.

She endorsed it, yes, and made a post about why everyone should get it

Since my response to this was moved to off-topic, I am posting this again: this is blatantly untrue and was quickly debunked. Turned out there was a "Lisa Marie" who made a long post on Facebook endorsing the vaccines and telling everyone to get vaccinated, but this was NOT Lisa Marie Presley.

I should like to add that this is very sad. And it is also very complicated. Because addiction to proscribed medication is extremely serious and is still very concerning today, in 2023, because lots of folks are in similar situations having become addicted to pain relief of many types. Not just opiate based pain relief (tramadol etc) but things like Gabapentin etc.

God bless Lisa and look after her.

Hazard x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom